What's new

Any one suffered from Runners Knee?

Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I walk briskly for 40 minutes every day and take triflex + fish oil regularly apart from the vitamins , minerals etc

Today I had pain in the knee cap during squats .. was no pain during dead lifts. The pain is characteristic runner's knee. I never go below 90 degrees on squats

I wont be using the treadmill for awhile.Will be resting my knees

Wanted to ask if any one used any brace/strap/band for this problem. Generally the band runs below the joint. Is it effective?

i9Jjnoo.jpg

Choosing the Right Knee Support | Singapore Physiotherapy for Musculoskeletal Conditions

IT Band Knee Injury Pain while Cycling to Work
udXAAdM.jpg

There is no one kind of knee cap pain. It can be resulting from injury of any muscle from thighs or calves that are connected to the knee.
If the pain is real bad and has been persistent for sometime I would suggest you see a doctor who would suggest best practice that you need to follow.
Usually rest for a couple of weeks followed by proper stretching of muscles before exercises does the trick, no need for a brace.

I got T-boned on a bike 6 months ago. Tore my ACL and shit hasnt fied yet. MRI showed minimal damage and no need for a surgery or a cast. Now i cant run,knee hurts like a bitch after a while and limp like i pimp walk.

I know unrelated but i cant run :(

NO cricket, no sports.

I haz sadz :(

I got T-boned on a bike 6 months ago. Tore my ACL and shit hasnt fied yet. MRI showed minimal damage and no need for a surgery or a cast. Now i cant run,knee hurts like a bitch after a while and limp like i pimp walk.

NO cricket, no sports.

No need for surgery or a cast and it still hurts like that? ACL repair can work wonders. Please consult a good ortho specializing in sports injuries.

No need for surgery or a cast and it still hurts like that? ACL repair can work wonders. Please consult a good ortho specializing in sports injuries.

I think i would have to. I can squat or fold my legs completely.

Sorry to hear that buddy, try following or search for more on the net and do the ones which work for you

NO cricket, no sports.

NO cricket, no sports.

same problem here, i fall on right knee :( my knee shape changed :cry:

Back
Top Bottom