What's new

Any one Saw Million People in March!

PTI "long march" crowd exceeds 100,000 in strength. I am not even talking about others.
You are free to believe 1 billion, i believe on facts and figures, almost all observors thinks against your figures.

You are free to believe 1 billion, i believe on facts and figures, almost all observors thinks against your figures.
And these so-called observers have counted people?

As I pointed out earlier, just the PTI "long march" crowd have arrived in Islamabad in over 20,000 vehicles which include large number of buses. Even if we just assume an average of 6 people per vehicle, crowd strength exceeds 100,000. And I am not even counting people of PAT and those who might participate from Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Common sense >>>>

I guess you're watching too much ARY...
PTI officials have provided these figures. Also, air cam have revealed that convoys are indeed enormous and span many miles in length.

Reporters of several news sources are also pointing out that crowd is indeed huge and lot of vehicles.

Hehe read today's ppr that 980 PTI vehicles have not paid toll at Gujranwala toll plaza... hmm I wonder if thats the case with the following 6 or 7 toll plazas after Gujranwala!!! Wohoo to the revolution... lets skip the toll and go straight to the revolution! Lol

How about you provide actual count of both people and vehicles involved? If you cannot, do not tout and doubt.

Yeah, these two are so reliable.

Geo represents everything that is wrong with Media.

Brother,

The problem is PTI'ers are, they just want to see, what they wanted to saw! noting else.

PTI Supporters angry on Imran Khan and Parvez Khattak

Brother,

I saw rigging through on my own eyes in Karachi, but IK not saying any word on that rigging, which is done by MQM.
Bro, IK have criticized rigging on the entire country in his speech tonight.

Right now, it is (not) wise to pick up fight with all other political parties. PPPP and MQM already know that PTI is not happy with its election disaster in Sindh.

Support him, he can make difference.

Rough guesses have no credibility. Provide concrete figures.

Asalam-o-alikum,

As a concern Pakistani, i would like to debate here, that from last 40 hours or so, any one witness the Million People in Azadi March.

According to Independent New Papers, People around 20000 to 40000 people participating in Azadi March.

So in First stage IK, lost the battle that in 40 hours of full Media coverage , around 30000 to 50000 people reached Islamabad, and some observers also said that Participation in Tahir ul Qadri 's March is much better!

Now what are the Moral gounds, on which IK saying that i gathered one Million People.

Danish
He wants to be the Prime Minister of Pakistan isnt that enough "Moral Ground"?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom