What's new

Any more terror attack from Pak will be retaliated: Chidambaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
It don't get much bigger than Mumbai.

India lacked the balls back then and I doubt they have grown a pair since.

language my friend.

I dont know if its a 26/11 retaliation ( which seems to be ) but regardless some one with the b*ll*s is lamenting here for water in the Chenab Dam case.

Im not happy with the GoI Move, but then its just me, but it seems they ( GoI ) too had faced some of similar replies (like yours ) in mind and they had to counter.

The reason IAF did not bmb pakistani terror sites after mumbai was quite simp,ly USA PRESSURE.

INDIA LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNRY is in USA pockets.

When IAF didnt care in 1971 when USS Enterprize + US was in Open support wil Pak, will they care NOW when US supports India ? NO.

This Forum is filled with examples where PAF claims that IAF reportedly shot PAF Planes when they were in PAK Air ( some survellliance planes in Normal conditions ) , If True as PAK claims, Definately IAF didnt Ask Uncle Sam to permit and take down these aircrafts.

If Pak is in US' pocket dont lament that the same is with India.

Its YOUR NUKES that Deter India.

Last edited:
That previous statement like india has no balls by fhassan is eactly the sort of atitude that will destroy the sub continent.

You wud think that by now since independence people will have learnt that neither side is going to give in inch.

India stole Siachen glaicer in 1984 thats a fact. Pakistan has not got this back.

Mushraff tried to do the same in Kargil in 1999. He failed.

The reason IAF did not bmb pakistani terror sites after mumbai was quite simp,ly USA PRESSURE.

INDIA LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNRY is in USA pockets.

The day USA no longer needs Pakistan in WOT then i doubt the indians will give an ounce wat china thinks. or in deed wat PAKISTAN nukes can do.

They cannot and will not allow another mumbai.

Nice, self Contradictory statements....

Some one was silly enough to mention Cold Start. Its dead.
Well as far as Cold Start doctrine goes:
Exercise 1: divya astra. March 2004
Exercise 2: vajra shakti. May 2005
Exercise 3: desert strike. Nov 2005
Exercise 4: sanghe shakti. May 2006
Exercise 5: ashwamedh. April–May 2007 followed by Exercise 'Brazen Chariots' for the benefit of press media and international dignitaries.

Look no more Cold Start exercises.
2008 mar – Exercise 'Brazen Chariots' Mar 2008 (reality small side show event).
2009 – Exercise with a US Stryker coy

So from that looks like Cold Start is a semi dead doctrine. All full cold Start exercise, 2004 – 2007, needed a month plus to get everyone organised and ready just for the week or so of actual exercise. That is not a good start for a doctrine.

As for Cold Start if it was as real as one is lead to believe then it would have happened after Mumbai. It did not because India is not in a real military position to actually do it. To start with; lack of/poor reserves of ammunition, poor serviceable equipment& vehicles and in essence not ready.
Not ready politically nor military.

As for the two politicians, P Chidambaram and Rehman Malik, they speak for their orifice that is pointing to the earth.
It is about time both countries politicians grew up. But heck that requires a level of intellect and honesty, and that definitely appears to be missing on both sides of the border.

What is more sickening is that most of you are in your mid 20’s to 30’ and behave like old bitter people in their 90’s.
Your mentality as displayed in the forum is indicative of a continual attitude on NO PEACE, hate, revenge and loathing.

One day and it is now you should be leading the words of the community to move on. But don’t, it might require you to do something real.

My impression is you are all loud here and meek and do nothing in the real world.

There are better answers to this than pathetic threats of attacking another nation, but again why bother other options require hard work which no one wants to do.

Indirect attacks by India in troubled regions of Pakistan then well do expect the same from us ;)

Doesent need to be mentioned actually.
This Forum and its posts is/are a beautiful proof of the same.

Mr Chidambaram has finally got ahead of himself. Watch out Rehman Malik. You seem to have a competitor.

India will not go for war directly with Pakistan as there are other ways to put pressure considerably. The fact is that if there is a war it will weaken the pakistani state then it will lead to more chaos, which is not in the interest of India
India on the other hand wants to stop the terrorists from attacking it by putting more pressure by diplomatically and through US. The problem lies in the concept of good terrorist and a bad terrorist, if a terrorist explodes a bomb in kashmir or create choas in mumbai pak considers them as heroes or freedom fighters. if the same thing happens to you will consider them as a bad terrorists.
The policy of state sponsored terrorism to weaken India has back fired, The fact is that it seems what ever happens Pak is in no position to stop the support for these terrorists recent arrests of LET terrorist in US who has connection to pakistan proves that.
Pak is an ally for US in the war on terror no doubt that your brave soldiers had done good job and made lot of sacrifices. But the fact is there are still lot of sympathizers in the PA and ISI for these terrorists which is making the matters complicated in WOT for both Pak and US.
The statement from Chidambaram comes in the context of the arrest of an LET terrorist who is about to plan mumbai type terrorist attack in India.

IB, RAW to probe US Lashkar operative's 'Rahul' connection

WASHINGTON: Several references to a ''Rahul'' made by Pakistani-American terror suspect Dave Headley aka Daaud Gilani in e-mail exchanges with
Rahul Connection
his Pakistani handlers in course of planning an attack in India has raised alarms in the security establishment about the intended target.

An Indian team comprising officials from the Intelligence Bureau (IB) and RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) will travel to the United States next week to question Headley, after an affidavit filed by the FBI showed up references to ''Rahul.'' US authorities have also sought cooperation from India to understand the full extent of the plot that involves Headley and his handlers in Pakistan.

In an affidavit filed in a Chicago court, the FBI refers to a July 8, 2009, e-mail in which Headley tells a man referred to as Lashkar-e-Taiba member A that ''I think when we get a chance we should re-visit our last location again and say hi to Rahul.'' According to the affidavit, following his arrest, Headley told investigators that ''Rahul'' refers to a prominent Indian actor with that first name.

Although there are a few Indian actors with the first name Rahul, there is apprehension that Headley may be trying to throw investigators off-track. Concern is high also because it is the first name of Rahul Gandhi, whose father and grandmother were both assassinated..

In response to Headley’s mail the same day, the LeT member A says ''to see Rahul is a good idea coz have some work for you over there. Matters are good enough to move forward...'' On July 9, 2009, Headley responded: When you say ''move forward'' do you mean in the north direction or towards Rahul?'' to which the LeT handler replies, ''I mean towards Rahul.''

Headley’s response is a series of questions to LeT A: 1. What is the status of the Northern Project, is it still postponed indefinitely? 2. The visit to Rahul’s place, is it for checking out the real estate property like before or something different? Also is it exactly in Rahul’s city or different one? 3. How long do you think I will need to stay at Rahul’s place to complete this task? 4. Will I have to stay there continuously for a while or back and forth like before?

In the FBI affidavit, Special Agent Lorenzo Benedict tells the court that ''Based on my review of this and other communication, I believe that Headley had enquired of the LeT member A whether the Denmark project (to attack the newspaper that published Prophet Mohammed’s cartoons) was on hold, and whether the visit to India that the LeT Member A had asked him to undertake was for the purpose of surveying targets for a new terrorist attack.''

Later on July 10, LeT member A responds to Headley’s email, stating, in part, that ''There are some investment plans with me, not exactly at Rahul’s city, but near that. Rest we can decide when meet according to your ease.''

Headley was arrested when he was on his way from Chicago to Philadelphia, from where the FBI says he was intending to proceed to Pakistan. According to the Bureau, he had already made several trips to Pakistan to meet his handlers and for training, and he may also have made trips to India for reconnaissance.

Special Agent Benedict’s affidavit details further exchanges between Headley and the unnamed LeT member A as the Pakistani-American seeks more details about the next steps, time required etc, including despair inquiries about whether the ''Northern'' Danish attack was really being postponed.

''I understand these emails to reflect that beginning in July 2009, LeT member A was placing higher priority on using Headley to assist in planning a new attack in India rather than on completing the planned attack in Denmark,'' Special Agent Benedict told the court. ''After this time, it appears that Headley and Individual A continued the planning of an attack on (Ilyas) Kashmiri, rather than Lashkar e Taiba.''

The question is how would India retaliate. Will it target suspected militant camps if thats the case then why dont they share it wiht pakistan so we act on it. or will it go for an open war as india believes pakistan complicit in terror. in the second case is it ready for full scale war with Pakistan.

The question is how would India retaliate. Will it target suspected militant camps if thats the case then why dont they share it wiht pakistan so we act on it. or will it go for an open war as india believes pakistan complicit in terror. in the second case is it ready for full scale war with Pakistan.
friend already it seems India is engaged in war with pakistan (not conventional)

Exactly, India has got Chidu & we have Rehman Malik :lol:

Unlike Rehman Malik ,Chidu virutally runs the indian bureaucracy and is the most influencial cabinet member and he never bluffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom