What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

I can see that you are simply fudging.. Probably picked up Hinduism from some "popular" books and thought that's all it is.

Better stick to analyzing your own religion. Hinduism is difficult even for its followers, for an outsider it is largely opaque. As a general rule, religion is prone to be misinterpreted by a non-believer. Look at all the books written on Hinduism by Westerners.. they have all got it completely wrong. Even a simple village priest knows more.

And I dont think Islam or Christianity talk of merging with God. God is distinct...humans are his subordinate creations. But then being a Hindu I may be completely wrong about these religions.

What?

Better stick to analyzing your own religion. Hinduism is difficult even for its followers, for an outsider it is largely opaque. As a general rule, religion is prone to be misinterpreted by a non-believer. Look at all the books written on Hinduism by Westerners.. they have all got it completely wrong. Even a simple village priest knows more.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...urudhati-roy-about-modi-11.html#ixzz2gxnLU4B0

And you are a brahmin I guess.

I have spoken to enough learned people to know otherwise....and clearly your close mindedness shows you speak from the ego.

And I dont think Islam or Christianity talk of merging with God. God is distinct...humans are his subordinate creations. But then being a Hindu I may be completely wrong about these religions.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...urudhati-roy-about-modi-11.html#ixzz2gxnfR6wu

Sufism,Gnostic christianity,Orthodox christianity,roscrusican christianity and many mystical christian orders do.

Better stick to analyzing your own religion.

Strange ,because so many of the BJP ,RSS and Vishwa hindu parishad claim sikhism as part of hinduism and you tell me otherwise.

You are a brahmin ,right?

What?

And you are a brahmin I guess.

I have spoken to enough learned people to know otherwise....and clearly your close mindedness shows you speak from the ego.

Sufism,Gnostic christianity,Orthodox christianity,roscrusican christianity and many mystical christian orders do.

Strange ,because so many of the BJP ,RSS and Vishwa hindu parishad claim sikhism as part of hinduism and you tell me otherwise.

You are a brahmin ,right?

Yes, any problem with that?

Your learned persons were clearly not Hindus who gave you the erroneous knowledge that Hinduism is just Reincarnation and meditation. Let me tell you a story:

Sage Vasistha was studying the Vedas. Decades passed and he grew very old. He felt his time to go was near. He prayed to Indra Devta to grant him a boon. Indra Devta appeared. Vasistha Muni asked for 100 more years so that he could complete his study. Even after 100 years he was no where nearer to completing his task. Asked Indra Devta for another 100 years. Granted again. This went on several times. Finally Indra Devta took a fistful of soil and said - " This is the quantity of Human existence, and the Himalayas you see are the Vedas. Time to go".

And here you are, passing "expert judgements" on sanatan Dharma after consulting a few "learned" men.:hitwall:

Yes, any problem with that?

Your learned persons were clearly not Hindus who gave you the erroneous knowledge that Hinduism is just Reincarnation and meditation. Let me tell you a story:

Sage Vasistha was studying the Vedas. Decades passed and he grew very old. He felt his time to go was near. He prayed to Indra Devta to grant him a boon. Indra Devta appeared. Vasistha Muni asked for 100 more years so that he could complete his study. Even after 100 years he was no where nearer to completing his task. Asked Indra Devta for another 100 years. Granted again. This went on several times. Finally Indra Devta took a fistful of soil and said - " This is the quantity of Human existence, and the Himalayas you see are the Vedas. Time to go".

And here you are, passing "expert judgements" on sanatan Dharma after consulting a few "learned" men.:hitwall:

Not a wonder, you talk so much nonsense with such arrogance.Your ilk created such ridiculous caste systems and distorted scriptures itself. And the learned men happen to be students of Baba Sant Nagpal ji who was founder of Chhaturpur mandir in New Delhi and was known have several miraculous powers and clairvoyance abilities and Much knowledgeable about Hinduism and other religions also .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chhatarpur_Temple
So please keep your BS to yourself,Brahmin.

Your learned persons were clearly not Hindus who gave you the erroneous knowledge that Hinduism is just Reincarnation and meditation.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...urudhati-roy-about-modi-12.html#ixzz2gxtX4KPA

Prove it. I debated on these points to show similiarities between other religions. with others and did not claim this.But then brahmins were known to twist scriptures and lie for their benefit.You guys are the reason why hinduism is also divided. Its good that most people have no respect for brahmins and RSS type organizations are doing everything to reform hinduism.

I dont what Modi did....no riots after 2002 in Gujrat :D

Not a wonder, you talk so much nonsense with such arrogance.Your ilk created such ridiculous caste systems and distorted scriptures itself. And the learned men happen to be students of Baba Sant Nagpal ji who was founder of Chhaturpur mandir in New Delhi and was known have several miraculous powers and clairvoyance abilities and Much knowledgeable about Hinduism and other religions also .
Chhatarpur Temple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So please keep your BS to yourself,Brahmin.

Prove it. I debated on these points to show similiarities between other religions. with others and did not claim this.But then brahmins were known to twist scriptures and lie for their benefit.You guys are the reason why hinduism is also divided. Its good that most people have no respect for brahmins and RSS type organizations are doing everything to reform hinduism.

Ha! Ha! Usual Brahmin bashing by a Christist. I know your standard ploys, Sonny boy. I also know you motivations for posting all this cr@p about Hinduism.

Dont worry, this game has been going on for centuries now. Sanatan Dharma is eternal.

Ha! Ha! Usual Brahmin bashing by a Christist. I know your standard ploys, Sonny boy. I also know you motivations for posting all this cr@p about Hinduism.

Dont worry, this game has been going on for centuries now. Sanatan Dharma is eternal.

Motivations? crap? Neither I am a christian .I am a sikh if you were to read my former posts.

I also know you motivations for posting all this cr@p about Hinduism.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...urudhati-roy-about-modi-12.html#ixzz2gxwDNI00

Frankly ,I do not such things.I read the books,consult holy men on it ,debate with them ,whenever I have free time.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...urudhati-roy-about-modi-12.html#ixzz2gxwR5aV8

not a wonder ,it disappeared in Afghanistan,Pakistan ,Bangladesh and Indonesia. And you brahmins are responsible for making hinduism easy prey for the muslim invaders. Look at what the half tengri-half buddhist Genghis khan and his tibetan grandbuddhist son Hulagu Khan did to islam as buddhism was united and not divided like how you brahmins made hinduism.On the other hand , you brahmins are equally responsible for the 1000 year muslim rule of india as you made sure that hindus were divided due to your ridiculous caste system that benefitted your bloody ilk.

Thank God,RSS and vishwa Hindu Parishad is doing everything to remove fools like you . I applaud them for trying hard to expand the definition of Sanatana dharma from just hinduism to hinduism,jainism,buddhism,sikhism.

Padamasambhava was from Oddiyana which I believe is Gandhara or today known as Kandahar .Guru Padamasambhava had blonde hair which leads me to the conclusion that he was from the caucusian tribes of Nuristan in Afghanistan or from somewhere in Central Asia.Refer to Seven Chapters of Prayers by Guru Padmasambhava and he was a syncretist of Buddhist and Shaivite traditions.Refer to the Barched Lamsel prayer of Leu_dun_ma. You will find a line
TSHEM DRIG WU TRA SER LA TSHER which means Perfect teeth and shining golden hair.Golden hair is reference to blonde hair.

He is believed to be born in to Brahmin family. He probably had no ASI (ancestral south Indian) admixture or very little of it as was the case with people living in North West Subcontinent in those days. So this can explain his golden hair instead of him being Nuristani.

Even Taoism,Confucianism ,Bon which were indigenous chinese religions believed in reincarnation. Even native american tribes believed in reincarnation. Please the principles of dharma are not Indian in origin. They are older than indian,chinese civilisation and have been there in former civilisations like Hyperborea,Altantis,Lemuria,Rama Empire(Counterpart of altantis ,consisted of India-china) also..

Padamasambhava was from Oddiyana which I believe is Gandhara or today known as Kandahar .Guru Padamasambhava had blonde hair which leads me to the conclusion that he was from the caucusian tribes of Nuristan in Afghanistan or from somewhere in Central Asia.Refer to Seven Chapters of Prayers by Guru Padmasambhava and he was a syncretist of Buddhist and Shaivite traditions.Refer to the Barched Lamsel prayer of Leu_dun_ma. You will find a line
TSHEM DRIG WU TRA SER LA TSHER which means Perfect teeth and shining golden hair.Golden hair is reference to blonde hair.

Not. The knowledge of reincarnation and karma comes from higher realms to Saints. There are saints in every nation on earth.That is why Gnostic christians,native americans,Taoists ,Confucianists also believed in reincarnation.

Maybe you need research more on religious practices and not just google. I mean primary research .

Dharma is an Indian philosophy. Dharma doesn't mean reincarnation. You need to know more about dharma. And 'Dharmic Faiths' is a classification used by sociologists and historians to refer to Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism/Sikhism. You talk about research. Any sane researcher will laugh at the suggestion that concept of dharma and dharmic faiths are not Indian in origin.

And FYI, Gandhara and modern Kandahar are geographically not same. Gandhara was a north western Indian mahajanapada (in what is now NE Afghanistan/NW Pakistan), so that makes Padmasambhava very much an Indian. Modern Kandahar is in SE Afghanistan. I am not saying only Indians had knowledge from "higher realms" as you put it. What I am saying that philosophy of Dharma is completely Indian in origin.

Yes, so bad the muslims made you pakistani brahmins muslim also. Thank god ,maybe the muslims saved us from you western punjabi morons. You guys turned a state that was much richer than india in terms of resources,economy,agriculture into a failed state. If you guys were hindus you would have made India a failed state by 1957.

British build 90% industries in hindu majority áreas. Pakistan and Bangladesh was left with combined 10% in time of parition. But now we have much less poverty then India despite all the problems we have faced.

Da fuq is going on here? Discussions on Religions again:coffee:

Atleast try to stay on point

Point out any delusion or else don't talk about things you don't understand.

Guru Nanak was born in Pakistan.
First Bhuda was born in Nepal and 2nd one was born in Swat, Pakistan.
Jainism is believed to be originated in Indus Valley, Pakistan.
And Vedic Civilization also started in Pakistan.

Do i need to go on? Everything doesnt have origin in India or hinduism.

Dharma is an Indian philosophy. Dharma doesn't mean reincarnation. You need to know more about dharma. And 'Dharmic Faiths' is a classification used by sociologists and historians to refer to Hinduism/Buddhism/Jainism/Sikhism. You talk about research. Any sane researcher will laugh at the suggestion that concept of dharma and dharmic faiths are not Indian in origin.

And FYI, Gandhara and modern Kandahar are geographically not same. Gandhara was a north western Indian mahajanapada (in what is now NE Afghanistan/NW Pakistan), so that makes Padmasambhava very much an Indian. Modern Kandahar is in SE Afghanistan. I am not saying only Indians had knowledge from "higher realms" as you put it. What I am saying that philosophy of Dharma is completely Indian in origin.

See Indians keep extending boundry of mythical "India". Not long ago @INDIC said according to Greeks anything east of Indus was India. Now you have extended in to east Afghanistan. These people had 0 in common with Indians genetically or culturally. Every human being is related but there are differences and genetic tests show that.

Last edited by a moderator:
British build 90% industries in hindu majority áreas. Pakistan and Bangladesh was left with combined 10% in time of parition. But now we have much less poverty then India despite all the problems we have faced.

Where are you pulling these nos from? British built industries? In India? :lol: - They built infrastructure all over - railways especially to transport raw materials like cotton back to Britain and ship the clothes back again. They took the economy down the drains from more than 20% gdp to less than 5% when they handed over the country back to India and Pakistan.

Where are you pulling these nos from? British built industries? In India? :lol: - They built infrastructure all over - railways especially to transport raw materials like cotton back to Britain and ship the clothes back again. They took the economy down the drains from more than 20% gdp to less than 5% when they handed over the country back to India and Pakistan.

"At the same time, 90% of the subcontinent's industry, and taxable income base remained in India, including the largest cities of Delhi, Bombay and Calcutta. "

BBC - History - British History in depth: The Hidden Story of Partition and its Legacies

This is common knowledge but ignored by Indians.

Back
Top Bottom