What's new

Anurudhati Roy About Modi

It seems you need to read that report properly. :laughcry:

I have read it properly, but it seem you dont want to accept cold hard fact. :lol: Genetic studies reveal how Vedic Brahminc enslaved native population of India. At first they married local woman but later on they completely stopped doing that, and thats why we see difference between Brahmin and local population where they live even after thousands of years.

Do you even understand the meaning of word 'origin'. Hinduism was founded on Indian soil by Indian sages. Buddha, an Indian founded Buddhism in India, Jainism was founded in India by Indians. Guru Nanak was Indian. Then, how the heck are you saying dharmic faiths have anything to do with China. If they have similar concepts that's because they had been influenced by India. That does not make Dharmic faiths Chinese in origin. Your arguments defy all reason and logic!

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA: "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

And, even Padmasambhava was Indian!

So many delusions in one post, no wonder every Indians have inferiority complex. :rofl:

So, they intermarried for 2300 years before becoming endogamous. Do you know how much is 2300 years. :wacko::wacko:

It seem its you who need to read it properly. :rofl: Why do you think there is difference between Tamil Brahmin and local bengali? Or Bengali brahmin and local bengali? Why does these 2 comunites will have less ASI and more North Euro/ Caucasian component in them? :cheesy:

Same is the case all over India apart from the ones in Punjab.

It seem its you who need to read it properly. :rofl: Why do you think there is difference between Tamil Brahmin and local bengali? Or Bengali brahmin and local bengali? Why does these 2 comunites will have less ASI and more North Euro/ Caucasian component in them? :cheesy:

Same is the case all over India apart from the ones in Punjab.

Do you want me to tell you what Pakistani Pashtuns-Baloch say about Punjabis of Pakistan, they call you Indian by race. :omghaha::omghaha:

Do you want me to tell you what Pakistani Pashtuns-Baloch say about Punjabis of Pakistan, they call you Indian by race. :omghaha::omghaha:

Ab apni auqaat per ha gehya :rofl: What ever Afghans say about us, they say 10 times worse for you. So you cant deny how Vedic brahmins made native Indians their slaves :lol:

Ab apni auqaat per ha gehya :rofl: What ever Afghans say about us, they say 10 times worse for you. So you cant deny how Vedic brahmins made native Indians their slaves :lol:

I am yet to see an Afghan calling us that D word. :wacko: BTW first convince your own Baloch-Pashtun people that you aren't Indian by race, then I will consider your logic. :laugh:

I am yet to see an Afghan calling us that D word. :wacko: BTW first convince your own Baloch-Pashtun people that you aren't Indian by race, then I will consider your logic. :laugh:

They call you much worse :lol: No Pakistani Baloch-Pashtun says that apart from butt hurt Afghans. :lol: Punjabis are distinctive people as genetically proven. No wonder even now most of the bollywood is dominated by punjabis who migrated from Pakistan before partition :omghaha:

Like typical banya you changed topic, you dont want to prove how there is no difference between brahmin and local population? :hang2:

They call you much worse :lol: No Pakistani Baloch-Pashtun says that apart from butt hurt Afghans. :lol: Punjabis are distinctive people as genetically proven. No wonder even now most of the bollywood is dominated by punjabis who migrated from Pakistan before partition :omghaha:

Like typical banya you changed topic, you dont want to prove how there is no difference between brahmin and local population? :hang2:

You know that I am not lying. :omghaha:

Do you even understand the meaning of word 'origin'. Hinduism was founded on Indian soil by Indian sages. Buddha, an Indian founded Buddhism in India, Jainism was founded in India by Indians. Guru Nanak was Indian. Then, how the heck are you saying dharmic faiths have anything to do with China. If they have similar concepts that's because they had been influenced by India. That does not make Dharmic faiths Chinese in origin. Your arguments defy all reason and logic!

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA: "India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border."

And, even Padmasambhava was Indian!

Even Taoism,Confucianism ,Bon which were indigenous chinese religions believed in reincarnation. Even native american tribes believed in reincarnation. Please the principles of dharma are not Indian in origin. They are older than indian,chinese civilisation and have been there in former civilisations like Hyperborea,Altantis,Lemuria,Rama Empire(Counterpart of altantis ,consisted of India-china) also..

Padmasambhava was Indian!

Padamasambhava was from Oddiyana which I believe is Gandhara or today known as Kandahar .Guru Padamasambhava had blonde hair which leads me to the conclusion that he was from the caucusian tribes of Nuristan in Afghanistan or from somewhere in Central Asia.Refer to Seven Chapters of Prayers by Guru Padmasambhava and he was a syncretist of Buddhist and Shaivite traditions.Refer to the Barched Lamsel prayer of Leu_dun_ma. You will find a line
TSHEM DRIG WU TRA SER LA TSHER which means Perfect teeth and shining golden hair.Golden hair is reference to blonde hair.

Your arguments defy all reason and logic!

Not. The knowledge of reincarnation and karma comes from higher realms to Saints. There are saints in every nation on earth.That is why Gnostic christians,native americans,Taoists ,Confucianists also believed in reincarnation.

Maybe you need research more on religious practices and not just google. I mean primary research .

Even Taoism,Confucianism ,Bon which were indigenous chinese religions believed in reincarnation. Even native american tribes believed in reincarnation. Please the principles of dharma are not

Padamasambhava was from Oddiyana which I believe is Gandhara or today known as Kandahar .Guru Padamasambhava had blonde hair which leads me to the conclusion that he was from the caucusian tribes of Nuristan in Afghanistan or from somewhere in Central Asia.Refer to Seven Chapters of Prayers by Guru Padmasambhava and he was a syncretist of Buddhist and Shaivite traditions.

Not. The knowledge of reincarnation and karma comes from higher realms to Saints. There are saints in every nation on earth.That is why Gnostic christians,native americans,Taoists ,Confucianists also believed in reincarnation.

Maybe you need research more on religious practices and not just google. I mean primary research .

Hinduism is not simply reincarnation. It is the most internally consistent religion which can explain each and every phenomena in terms of logical postulates. No other religion comes even near, not even Buddhism.

Reincarnation is a automatic conclusion from Atman concept. Buddhism just does not cut it with its Karma theory.

Hinduism is not simply reincarnation. It is the most internally consistent religion which can explain each and every phenomena in terms of logical postulates. No other religion comes even near, not even Buddhism.

Reincarnation is a automatic conclusion from Atman concept. Buddhism just does not cut it with its Karma theory.

Actually,I have visited tibetan buddhists ,and I would disagree with you.Second ,Buddhism is part of sanatana dharma like Hinduism,jainism and some sects of sikhs.

Third,indigenous chinese religions believe in reincarnation and karma. Its all about accessing the higher realms which saints of any religion can do.

This is not about hinduism or buddhism or taoism which is better. What I am saying saints of all religions can access higher realms thats why you have such beliefs in indigenous chinese religions,native american shamanism .

Goodness,some people want to patent it to hinduism.Please all religions are vehicles to rid human of ego.You have to intepret right.

Actually,I have visited tibetan buddhists ,and I would disagree with you.Second ,Buddhism is part of sanatana dharma like Hinduism,jainism and some sects of sikhs.

Third,indigenous chinese religions believe in reincarnation and karma. Its all about accessing the higher realms which saints of any religion can do.

This is not about hinduism or buddhism or taoism which is better. What I am saying saints of all religions can access higher realms thats why you have such beliefs in indigenous chinese religions,native american shamanism .

Goodness,some people want to patent it to hinduism.Please all religions are vehicles to rid human of ego.You have to intepret right.

You are implying that accessing higher planes of consciousness is all Hinduism is about? Or just reincarnation is?

Neither Buddhism, nor Jainism reject the Vedas and are hence not Sanatan Dharma.

It is very clear that you, yourself are not a Hindu which is why you are pretty confused in these matters.

You are implying that accessing higher planes of consciousness is all Hinduism is about? Or just reincarnation is?

Neither Buddhism, nor Jainism reject the Vedas and are hence not Sanatan Dharma.

It is very clear that you, yourself are not a Hindu which is why you are pretty confused in these matters.

Funny.Because many people in BJP,vishwa hindu parishad and RSS say buddhism,hinduism,jainism are sanatana dharma.And you claim they are not.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...urudhati-roy-about-modi-11.html#ixzz2gxhtPjul
Yes and no .
Every religion is about improving yourself and losing your ego and merging with God or the source in one way or another .Seems to me you are talking from your ego. Remove your ego first.only then you will understand.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...urudhati-roy-about-modi-11.html#ixzz2gxiXhkce

I am a researcher on oil markets.But Its my hobby to do research on old religious practices of all religions in extreme detail. I have gone to monasteries of buddhist in ladakh and Dharmsala ,debated with knowledgable brahmins and saints.

Second,hindu is itself syncretism of shaivism,Vaishnavism,Shaktism and other animist practices.This should why hinduism has millions of Gods and is so broad minded. Even the tibetan buddhism and chinese buddhism is huge syncretism of native chinese,bon and buddhism. So please quit this holier than thou attitude.

Funny.Because many people in BJP,vishwa hindu parishad and RSS say buddhism,hinduism,jainism are sanatana dharma.And you claim they are not.

Yes and no .
Every religion is about improving yourself and losing your ego and merging with God or the source in one way or another .Seems to me you are talking from your ego. Remove your ego first.only then you will understand.

I am a researcher on oil markets.But Its my hobby to do research on old religious practices of all religions in extreme detail. I have gone to monasteries of buddhist in ladakh and Dharmsala ,debated with knowledgable brahmins and saints.

Second,hindu is itself syncretism of shaivism,Vaishnavism,Shaktism and other animist practices.This should why hinduism has millions of Gods and is so broad minded. Even the tibetan buddhism and chinese buddhism is huge syncretism of native chinese,bon and buddhism. So please quit this holier than thou attitude.

I can see that you are simply fudging.. Probably picked up Hinduism from some "popular" books and thought that's all it is.

Better stick to analyzing your own religion. Hinduism is difficult even for its followers, for an outsider it is largely opaque. As a general rule, religion is prone to be misinterpreted by a non-believer. Look at all the books written on Hinduism by Westerners.. they have all got it completely wrong. Even a simple village priest knows more.

And I dont think Islam or Christianity talk of merging with God. God is distinct...humans are his subordinate creations. But then being a Hindu I may be completely wrong about these religions.

Back
Top Bottom