What's new

Antony urges Russia to induct Brahmos missile in its armed forces

In the same vein of logic Antony must urge that France Air Force to induct LCA, too, to "share the fruits of co-development" just because the Frenchies did the pricinpal design of LCA decades ago in the beginning... :rofl:

The Ruskie defence chief should respond to Antony

"Shut up!, say one more time Brahmos I'll make it sure personally to send you to Siberia gulag!"

:rofl:

For your Info France has shown interest in 10th Generation LCA for there Amusement Park....

India and Russia have together made up a list of third parties both are comfortable with selling the Bhramos to. Vietnam is belived to be on that list.

There is no such news about Russia forbidding India from selling anything.

What you're saying is wrong, Vietnam recently purchased Yakhnoot from Russia

that is incorrect. the reason vietnam bought the yakhont is because russia does not allowed india to re-export their missile to other countries.

WTH you tell them the truth... it hurts and they report to admin that there little heart is hurt.... OMG so much bashing to poor little pocket size Brahmos....

This thread is within PDF rule, I just rise a question and you couldn't answer and label me as worst manner, I protest :feminist:

Are you saying that for same performance, Indian made version is more costly? then why not just buy Yahong instead?

:rofl: what a fool is that Antony, say?

That's a very correct observation!:tup:

Brahmos is the low end of Yakhont series.

they wont use it, because it's a downgrade version of yakhont. look at vietnam, they bought a few land-based yahont batteries straight from russia instead of the cheaper bhramos.
2219008-okay_whatever_you_say.jpg

What's matter, Indian's Brahmos not sucess enought?:lol: must be a rational explaination why India keep insisting and Russia keep silence :smokin:

they wont use it, because it's a downgrade version of yakhont. look at vietnam, they bought a few land-based yahont batteries straight from russia instead of the cheaper bhramos.

:rofl: what a fool is that Antony, say?

That's a very correct observation!:tup:

Brahmos is the low end of Yakhont series.
Lol hold your horses. The "cheaper version", "infamous", "low end" version of BrahMos was enough to make China cry like a baby. :lol:

Beijing, Aug 1: India’s plans to deploy BrahMos supersonic missiles in Arunachal Pradesh along the border with China is a matter of “concern”, a state-run daily here said today.

Referring to the successful testing of 290 km range BrahMos supersonic cruise missile by India on Sunday, a report in the state-run Chinese edition of the Global Times said “the concern is because India has declared the deployment of three groups of these missiles to enhance deterrence” at the Sino-Arunachal Pradesh border.
Chinese media objects to deployment of BrahMos missile in Arunachal Pradesh

yeah it is understandable that Russians r already have quite a sufficient number of these type of missiles, so they r not quite willing to induct brahmos in more numbers.............but we can always ask them to induct more brahmos since its a joint development.....and that's it........too simple to speculate anything more than that.......idk what the chinese members r seeing in it.....well if it gives solace to ur heart, then fine..... :P

silly indians provoking china first with their brhamos. now, they are complaining why china is building dams :lol:

I cant understand chinese dude!! :rolleyes:

@ 10:00 to 11:00 of the Video, basically the guys said that brahmos might be effective at sea but useless on high mountainous terrain because of high speed of the missle...Indians were just trying to comfort themself and show to their people that they have new toys placed at chinese border.

LOLZ at JF-17. No chinese official even likes to speak of the obsolete aircraft :lol:

PLA always have plan to induct JF17,but it needs to change with WS13 first,hope you guys won't start such a stupid discussion again,You should worry more about your own project

Brahmos is a costly Missile may be that is one of the reason why Russia is not inducting it. The tech involved in Brahmos is what India gained to develop Hypersonic Bhrahmos.

This missile is a huge success and so so many variants Land based,Sub marine based and Air launched.

Besides this missile can also work as a carrier for other missiles.

I dunno why I've read 'Antony' as 'Anatomy' for the 10 th time I refreshed the home page to check the thread activity ! :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom