What's new

Antony urges Russia to induct Brahmos missile in its armed forces

:rofl: Maybe it did..... but China's aircraft carrier is already in service with PLAN and launching / recovering J-15 flankers. India's refurbished 1970's carrier in the scrap heap already before entering service!

Yeah, cool story bro. You guys just took the hull of the ship and added your technology, the Russians had to extensively modify the whole hull and integrate adavnced systems that aren't plastic like Chinese technology. Plus we are making our own aircraft carriers. Oh, by the way I like how you Chinese bring in another subject when you don't have a come back. All you do is have excuses my friend.

JF-17 is indeed a join venture, but Pakistan has never hurged China to buy it, if China needs we will buy its as we did K-8 trainers. But India is different, you're stuck to buy Brahmos at high cost.

High cost or low cost doesn't matter. India owns majority shares in BrahMos aerospace, so they are paying Indians to buy the weapons.

BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

High price - low price, the money stays in India.

He's urging them to buy because we will get money out of it.

EzioAltaïr;3946019 said:
High cost or low cost doesn't matter. India owns majority shares in BrahMos aerospace, so they are paying Indians to buy the weapons.

BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

High price - low price, the money stays in India.

He's urging them to buy because we will get money out of it.

High price - low price, the money stays in India? :blink: you seems to forget that half of the profit of brahmos will go to Russian pocket. not without saying that you need to pays to import Brahmos parts from Russia too. Want to make money from Russia by selling Brahmos is just a farce.

Russians suckered Indians into everything. India goes around waving everything like a little girl. Brahmos is a highly downgraded version of Yakhont. This is why Russia is not buying it. They know they have screwed the Indians, the Russians are great salesmen.

High price - low price, the money stays in India? :blink: you seems to forget that half of the profit of brahmos will go to Russian pocket. not without saying that you need to pays to import Brahmos parts from Russia too. Want to make money from Russia by selling Brahmos is just a farce.

Since India owns more shares, India gets more profit by selling to Russia, then Russia does by India buying from it.

Russians suckered Indians into everything. India goes around waving everything like a little girl. Brahmos is a highly downgraded version of Yakhont. This is why Russia is not buying it. They know they have screwed the Indians, the Russians are great salesmen.

Yakhont range = 120 - 300km
BrahMos range = 300 - 500km

Yakhont max speed = 2.5 mach
BrahMos max speed = 3.0 mach (can manoeuvre at 2.8 mach)

Yakhont CEP = 25m
BrahMos CEP = sources vary between 5m and 15m.

Please tell me how your brain comprehends downgrading?

EzioAltaïr;3946102 said:
Since India owns more shares, India gets more profit by selling to Russia, then Russia does by India buying from it.

:lol:OK I'm not going argue anymore, good luck for your BrahMos sale to Russia ;)

EzioAltaïr;3946107 said:
Yakhont range = 120 - 300km
BrahMos range = 300 - 500km

Yakhont max speed = 2.5 mach
BrahMos max speed = 3.0 mach (can manoeuvre at 2.8 mach)

Yakhont CEP = 25m
BrahMos CEP = sources vary between 5m and 15m.

Please tell me how your brain comprehends downgrading?

There are videos of Brahmos hitting targets with 0 CEP.

Back
Top Bottom