What's new

Antony urges Russia to induct Brahmos missile in its armed forces

You don't have a counter argument because what I say is the truth and the truth hurts you, thus you hide behind the mods.

Your arguments can be easily rebutted. I dont know why you are gloating so much, but that would degenerate in to trolling on our part. leaving even the rest aside, i find it funny how you bring rule of britishers into the discussion. You sure you want to go that way with me going into Japan and its invasion and your common ancestory?

No country is able to persuade no country as to which armaments it should use. Anthony is rudderless.

that law has been repealed .. I think thats why Antony was patting russians for it :)

Yeah but the russians are tightening the screws again because of some corruption scandal and anger from the domestic industry. So i think he wants them to induct it before it becomes too tight, obviously for scales of economy which these trolls will not understand.

okay I did not know about the state policy but the argument was Brahmos is a cheap Quality Missile and for this reason they are not buying. They failed in the argument after comparing it to Yakhont and etc etc and then came up the cost factor.

You see the reason for high price is because the missile is being produced only for India and it has not reached break even cost yet for the investment. If Russia starts inducting then the costs will come down.

Yeah but the russians are tightening the screws again because of some corruption scandal and anger from the domestic industry. So i think he wants them to induct it before it becomes too tight, obviously for scales of economy which these trolls will not understand.

You see the reason for high price is because the missile is being produced only for India and it has not reached break even cost yet for the investment. If Russia starts inducting then the costs will come down.

I think Russia will be more interested in the SSBN launched version of this missile and only then we can hope that Russia inducts it.

You don't have a counter argument because what I say is the truth and the truth hurts you, thus you hide behind the mods.
look who wants to give a counter argument to a person like you who has so much hate in him for the Indians(btw the feeling is mutual) and seriously you ain't worth it my friend!:coffee:

Why should they induct a copy when they already have the real deal? yakhont anyone?
fomzvc.jpg

"terrain hugging at MACH 2.8 "

you sure on hugging? :rofl:

Given India's world leading expertise on mig 21, the Brahmos must more likely be 2.8 MACH terrain slamming instead, just like what you do to those poor migs, slamming onto anything coming across at the first sight. :rofl:

Guess that is unlucky for you guys hunh .... if there is a, big headed, head case like you in each Chinese battalion, we just have to fire the missile in the general direction ..and gravity will do the rest.

Guess that is unlucky for you guys hunh .... if there is a, big headed, head case like you in each Chinese battalion, we just have to fire the missile in the general direction ..and gravity will do the rest.

Gravity will do the rest....:rofl: it is a missile or arrow .....

Oh you know it was fixed and the boilers exploded because of cheap Chinese brick.
:rofl: Maybe it did..... but China's aircraft carrier is already in service with PLAN and launching / recovering J-15 flankers. India's refurbished 1970's carrier in the scrap heap already before entering service!

Brahmos is costlier because it is more advance, it is light, smaller and can be stored longer and safer , etc. For submarine launched version Brahmos will be best suited. It is simple. Even if they produce a submarine launch version of Yankhot they have to take technology from Brahmos and it will cost them same. Wouldnt it be better to share cost and develop from already existing.

Rusky utilize Indian money to develop technology upgrading Yakhont in the the name of Brahmos JV. They can apply the tech of Brahmos on Yakhont for a much cheaper price compared with buying Brahmos. This is very alike MKI project, Indian pays for Russian R&D and serve as a testbed. How cunny those ruskie are? I don't like Russian.

Rusky utilize Indian money to develop technology upgrading Yakhont in the the name of Brahmos JV. They can apply the tech of Brahmos on Yakhont for a much cheaper price compared with buying Brahmos. This is very alike MKI project, Indian pays for Russian R&D and serve as a testbed. How cunny those ruskie are? I don't like Russian.

We chinese use to call "fishing engineering", pretty much they did the same with Indian Viky carrier.

Back
Top Bottom