What's new

Antony urges Russia to induct Brahmos missile in its armed forces

Yes She can do everything dance down from mountain it can also cook food like a good housewife but it cant do one thing for which she is made explode....
nuff trolling for tonight now take a hike.

5~10 m off the ground through mountain ranges at 2.8 mach :lol:

mountain-ranges.jpg
AFAIK the BHRAMOS BLK.III is specifically designed to be deployed used in mountains against targets in mountains- like @Skull and Bones said- it is top-attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
AFAIK the BHRAMOS BLK.III is specifically designed to be deployed used in mountains against targets in mountains- like @Skull and Bones said- it is top-attack.

then it's no different from a supersonic fighter. easily detected and shot down by sam.

where do you get 15 s from?

Simple calculations, with basic math.

The field of view of radar will be obstructed by mountain terrains, and will rarely exceed 20-30 km. So the radar under any circumstances wont detect the incoming missile until it's 16-24 seconds before target hit.

And one has to identify the target, isolate it and launch the quick reaction SAM within that time.

As i said, best of luck with that. :enjoy:

you spend a decade developing a third generation tin box like the JF-thunder.

Kid , I doubt that you can even distinguish between different generations of aircraft and their features or even know about the roles of different aircrafts so before making yourself look like a fool here , go and research first ... :azn:

P.S When you do so , you will come to know that dear Tejas is yet to achieve the second certificate of minimum operational capability after almost 3 decades ... Still Good luck !

Once your missile flight high, it will be discovered, track and lock by AA defense...how can it trajectory be unpredictable?:blink:

Care to read about the basic difference between a cruise missile and ballistic missile.

The source said the missile made a “double-maneuver in S-form” and hit the designated target ship just one meter above the waterline, “ripping through the ship’s hull.”

India Tests Sea-Based Brahmos Missile | Defense | RIA Novosti

That's called as programmable trajectory, it will be pre-programmed to avoid countermeasures.

Kid , I doubt that you can even distinguish between different generations of aircraft and their features or even know about the roles of different aircrafts so before making yourself look like a fool here , go and research first ... :azn:

P.S When you do so , you will come to know that dear Tejas is yet to achieve the second certificate of minimum operational capability after almost 3 decades ... Still Good luck !

Kiddo , I know more about generations of aircrafts than what you will ever know but I don't want to waste my time arguing with a fanboy of a third generation tin box called the Jf-17.
Don't talk about the time it took to develop Tejas. At least we made an attempt and succeeded in making a 4.5 gen aircraft miles ahead of this obsolete Jf-17. Meanwhile , Pakistan is yet to produce an automobile on its own . Jf-17 is basically a 90% chinese aircraft fitted with some extra features installed by your scientists and you people jump around calling it a joint venture.
So go take a hike and talk to me when your country is capable enough of even manufacturing a car and launching a simple rocket into space (we did that 3 decades ago). :wave:

And I thought the Chinese could figure out why Anthony is urging Russia to but the BrahMos. Anthony is urging Russia to buy the missile because the missile is really expensive, to be exact it is the most expensive cruise missile and more missiles made, more price goes down. India can't afford enough missiles to make the price go down and even if it did, we would have overload of missiles after the price gets cheaper. Anthony is persuading the Russians to buy it so the price goes down. And for all the trolls, you can't test a missile's effectiveness unless your in war and I can't believe how many people take war so foolishly. War has always been the cause of hatred, and innocent lives die for what? Nothing.

Hey , I have a totally irrelevant(probably a really stupid) question. We know that rivers originate from various glaciers. Take Ganga for example , gangotri glacier. So if a country drops a few missiles on the glacier(maybe like 5-6 missiles) , could it pose a threat to the existence of the river . or could the river totally alter its course and cause a disaster?

Kiddo , I know more about generations of aircrafts than what you will ever know but I don't want to waste my time arguing with a fanboy of a third generation tin box called the Jf-17.
Don't talk about the time it took to develop Tejas. At least we made an attempt and succeeded in making a 4.5 gen aircraft miles ahead of this obsolete Jf-17. Meanwhile , Pakistan is yet to produce an automobile on its own . Jf-17 is basically a 90% chinese aircraft fitted with some extra features installed by your scientists and you people jump around calling it a joint venture.
So go take a hike and talk to me when your country is capable enough of even manufacturing a car and launching a simple rocket into space (we did that 3 decades ago). :wave:

Oh ! Mr , Know-it-all :azn: ... Just to remind you that third generation has more weapon systems integrated than you can even dream of in the next ten years ... At best , we expect another bunch of paper planes like LCA Mk2 and AMCA from you whilst you struggle with more-than- half -built - with -foreign component Tejas ... Do not get me started on that ...

Get it flying first before making tall claims , get a squadron in operational service and then b-itch about other aircraft that serve their nations rather than still making test flights , at least Chinese do not have bigger - than - whats - required mouths like the Indian defense organization who were claiming to make the Star War weapons not a very long time ago :lol: ...

Come talk to me when you at least stop buying simple basic ammunition from Kremlin , other things come later , how's that for a starter , kid ? :azn:

Oh ! Mr , Know-it-all :azn: ... Just to remind you that third generation has more weapon systems integrated than you can even dream of in the next ten years ... Do not get me started on that ...

Get it flying first before making tall claims , get a squadron in operational service and then b-itch about other aircraft that serve their nations rather than still making test flights , at least Chinese do not have bigger - than - whats - required mouths like the Indian defense organization who were claiming to make the Star War weapons not a very long time ago :lol: ...

Come talk to me when you at least stop buying simple basic ammunition from Kremlin . other things come later , how's that for a starter , kid ? :azn:

Actually we do have a squadron of lca tejas and actually we also make tank rounds and basic artillery rounds and we make one kind of rifle rounds. Don't get cocky, my friend. And don't tell me you don't by ammunition from china because we know that's a lie.

Back
Top Bottom