What's new

Antony defers decision on critical but controversial missile deals with Israel

Anthony is a joke. I can't take him although I am a Chinese. 
I don't think the case of MMS and Antony are the same. MMS's hands are tied in many cases whereas in his position Antony actually has the power and ability to do more but simply choses not to. MMS does what he can.
The top of all is Anthony shall make sure no busIness scandal will influence the coming election.

I don't think the case of MMS and Antony are the same. MMS's hands are tied in many cases whereas in his position Antony actually has the power and ability to do more but simply choses not to. MMS does what he can.

Please, dude is a lame duck, period.

Im very sure this applies to MMS - "has the power and ability to do more but simply choses not to." Instead of chooses not too, he's not taking the lead as a PM of country like India should!!

When election won by sacrificing national interest, democracy dies.will any Indian member in this forum say we are superior by being a democracy again? 
Your government is wasting precious time which make your warship sitting duck in the shipyard like garbage.

When election won by sacrificing national interest, democracy dies.will any Indian member in this forum say we are superior by being a democracy again? 
Your government is wasting precious time which make your warship sitting duck in the shipyard like garbage.
Absoultely it is...

We can easily change the govt and this minister for his inaction (in this case) or if he was corrupt (as in the case of his predecessors)...
The fact is, you as an ordinary chinese have zero say in China's destiny....whether it be because of inaction or corruption. Basically CPC will make its decision based on their perception of "national security" and shove it down the ordinary Chinese citizens throat...whether you like it or not

Now obviously I would like to caveat that there are certain advantages to a communist, autocratic rule (especially in the case of third world countries)...But overall the advantages of democracy definitely override the communist political system in majority of cases...

U guys value your system, we ours....we are different people with different needs

I prefer democracy than one Party rule, but I don't want democracy type in India.

What a faggot.This country is getting screwed in the *** by a Punjabi,a Mallu and a Tamil :lol:

Back
Top Bottom