What's new

Anti-Vietnam Sentiment against Vietnamese with Chinese Citizenship living in China

thanks, sure Vietnamese Kinh people had evolved along with the culture sub-Mekong civilization meanwhile Dayak people had been absorbed into the culture of Javanese and Sumatran Kingdom influence thus way their local language will be much closer to Austronesian language of Javanese and Sumatran.

The Champa or Cham people as people is much akin into Taiwanese aborigine, but their culture as seafaring people is had been influenced tremendously by their Southern neighbor of Java and Sumatra along with some of Southern Chinese influence.
I laugh at your non existent knowledge. evolved along with the culture sub-Mekong civilization?
Vietnam civilization exists and evolves 5,000 years before the first Viet settlers arrived present today Mekong delta.

Well, many researchers believe that they have many similarity practice and culture with people in ancient Vietnam that time under Hung Vuong King era, and language some kind of similar to Cham people in Vietnam. It from reds.vn news site, you can use google translate i think
Source:REDS.VN - Chùm ảnh: Tộc người rất giống người Việt cổ trên đảo Borneo
don´t talk nonsense bro!

the cham people came from borneo, adopting indian cultures and custom, hinduism, including the caste system. god-like king, and slaves system. of sanskrit script from india. later they turned to Islam. during the period when Vietnam was ruled by China, our people were forbidden any social contacts to the Cham. the cham people were considered as scum.

when Vietnam gained independence, the cham started a series of wars, 10 invasions in total, with the aim innihilating Vietnam.

good, that we erased them from this planet at the end of the day.

I often hear about Austronesian languages. What's the meaning of Austronesian? How do this language looks like? Can somebody post some picture of this kind of language?

Le Map:
Migraciones_austronesias.png

Le Wiki: Austronesian languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are some successful Vietnamese in Hong Kong. Whether they are Hoa or Kinh I consider them all Vietnamese. Poor Vietnamese being treated badly as second class citizens should come back to growing VN.

Beg to differ, but these people are Chinese who voted with their feet after the war. During the Vietnam War, Hoa stayed out of it largely, not serving in the military. If you live in a land and benefit from it, show some loyalty and sacrifice, otherwise it is a lecherous, blood sucking existence. Of course, I would never condone wholesale discrimination of any and all citizen or legal immigrant groups. Even illegals, indeed criminals, have basic human rights.

I’m expecting Viet and his buddy to post those pie chart and graphs trying to link Viet and Han together, the all too familiar ones that always get posted on the other Vietnamese forum I once mentioned. Cos thats the true desire of these guys, trying to make a link between Viets and Han.

Posting picture of a language? What do you mean? Or you mean pictures of the people groups that speak Austronesian languages?

so according to @Viet Vietnamese had their own civilization 5000 years before arriving at Mekong Delta? that's hilarious LOL much older than Tigris-Euphrate civilization

You can read the first page of our History book Đại Việt sử lược in Han Zi here below. Han Chinese speak Sino-Tibetan language, Vietnamese speak Austroasiatic language.

In the past Chinese and Vietnamese has used Han Zi for writting.

800px-Vietsuluoc.jpg
dude, this is "钦定四库全书" (Siku Quanshu) as shown in the first column.
Siku Quanshu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not ur claimed Đại Việt sử lược 略.
it is embarrassed that u guys know nothing about ur own historical record, and most of time can only trace ur history in the books written by ancient Chinese. It is also ironic that u have to trust those ancient Chinese and have no clue on how to object some bad mouth on the people who were living in your land at that time.

dude, this is "钦定四库全书" (Siku Quanshu) as shown in the first column.
Siku Quanshu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not ur claimed Đại Việt sử lược 略.
it is embarrassed that u guys know nothing about ur own historical record, and most of time can only trace ur history in the books written by ancient Chinese. It is also ironic that u have to trust those ancient Chinese and have no clue on how to object some bad mouth on the people who were living in your land at that time.

Do you read and understand Chinese Han Zi characters in the page I posted ?

Đại Việt sử lược - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so according to @Viet Vietnamese had their own civilization 5000 years before arriving at Mekong Delta? that's hilarious LOL much older than Tigris-Euphrate civilization
I posted here the study of Havard Medical School, while you only "LOL". Don't you think it is too little?

Unfortunately, it seems that my friend is just desperately twisting things to make his wish come true.

I posted here the study of Havard Medical School, while you only "LOL". Don't you think it is too little?

That article was talking about the Austronesian people.

Quote me the exact text where it said those people migrating out of Taiwan to SEA and the Pacific were Han Chinese...I dont see it in that article, I think it only exist in your wishful thinking.

I’m expecting Viet and his buddy to post those pie chart and graphs trying to link Viet and Han together, the all too familiar ones that always get posted on the other Vietnamese forum I once mentioned. Cos thats the true desire of these guys, trying to make a link between Viets and Han.
Projection.

Don't kid yourself.

A few Vietnamese do this but most don't. Far more common is Chinese netizens wanting to be associated with Koreans and Japanese, due to their profound insecurities w.r.t. whites. Much more common still is Southern Han wanting to be Northern Han, i.e. wanting to be FULL NEA (Northeast Asian), which is ridiculous, since even Korean and Japanese are at least 25% SEA. Someone here on on this forum deleted an entire thread because I posted stuff like this. Naturally, I'll post it again. It is germane to the present debate(s).

Below,
1. NEA = Northeast Asian, SEA = Southeast Asian.
2. In the quote below, Chinese are not separated between Northern and Southern Han, as they should be. Geneticist delineate between Northern and Southern Han based on genetic distances. Southern Han like Vietnamese have SEA maternal ancestry, via numerous mtDNA studies going back 25 years.
3. Koreans are not given in this particular data set.

Your Regional Ancestry: Reference Populations

Kinh = 57% NEA + 43% SEA
Chinese = 72% NEA + 28% SEA
Japan = 75% NEA + 25% SEA
Mongolian = 65% NEA + 12% Southwest Asian + 4% Native American + 9% SEA + 6% Northern European

Source: google "National Geographic Your Regional Ancestry: Reference Populations"
(Note: Forum rules won't allow new members to post links.)

When I found out that Vietnamese were 57% NEA, I was shocked and quite disappointed. I never saw myself as Chinese. Heck, growing up in the US, I see myself as Asian American or Vietnamese American. I enjoy only western movies (Fellini's 8 1/2, Citizen Kane, Inception, Mad Max Fury Road), music (Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Floyd, Nat King Cole), literature (Homer, Beowulf, Shakespeare, Joyce) and art (Monet, Van Gogh, Degas...)... Nothing Chinese here. (The only thing Chinese I've ever coveted is dim sum and Bruce Lee. Let me tell you, when I was about 10 years old and found out Bruce Lee was not Vietnamese, I was devasted. Still am to this day, LOL.)

I had previously thought at most, Vietnamese were 10% NEA, i.e. from mixing with Chinese immigrants during the Han era of domination.

And mind you, we don't know exactly when and where this 57% NEA came from, it's certainly not all Han, or more generally Chinese (i.e. pre-Han era domination of Vietnam during the first millenium). Recent mtDNA and morphological (skeletal) studies suggest at least some (e.g. M7a), if not most of it, came into Northern Vietnam about 4000 years ago, and modern Chinese do NOT have some of the same genetic markers (M7a, etc.) from this ancient source, while others (D4) is common in both modern Northern Chinese and modern Japanese but not modern Southern Chinese. This could mean proto-Vietnamese are the parents of modern Chinese and Japanese, quite the opposite of what you are trying to project onto Vietnamese generally (genetically), and the motives of Vietnames netizens in particular. Indeed, many geneticists have for decades believed the peopling of both NE Asia and SE Asia came thru Northern Vietnam, vis-a-vis studies on certain key mtDNA and Y-DNA markers.

Note: Most of the geneticists I'm directly (but non explicitly) citing are not Vietnamese, indeed, many are Chinese.

South Chinese = North Chinese + Vietnamese/Dai

In History and Geography of Human Genes L. L. Cavalli-Sforza reported that Southern Chinese formed a clade with Southeast Asians, while Northern Chinese formed one with Northeast Chinese. Genome-wide results don’t seem to support this inference. The Han do exhibit north-south structure.

The Southern Chinese do have closer affinities to southeast Asian groups and ethnic minorities in the south.

Many of the native ethnic groups of China proper don’t seem to be that different than Han Chinese. In fact, they resemble Han in their own region. This might be gene flow, or, it might just be that the Han for whatever reason were the demographic winners over the last 4,000 years in China proper and marginalized the other groups.

Source: google "unz Razib Khan South Chinese = North Chinese + Vietnamese/Dai"

Southern Han are deathly afraid of stuff like this, and throw a fit when it is mentioned. Note, Razib Khan is not Vietnamese.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, it seems that my friend is just desperately twisting things to make his wish come true.

That article was talking about the Austronesian people.

Quote me the exact text where it said those people migrating out of Taiwan to SEA and the Pacific were Han Chinese...I dont see it in that article, I think it only exist in your wishful thinking.

he just doesn't know where is his root lies......

Viet kinh people civilization is evolved in and around Delta Mekong civilization, in the same manner with Khmer and Thais

This is a fake migration map. The navigational technology didn't support the immigration dozens of thousands years ago. You may try to use canoe to travel across the "Pacific" or Indian ocean.

meh you just don't know what Austronesian people is capable of

Viet kinh people civilization is evolved in and around Delta Mekong civilization, in the same manner with Khmer and Thais

What the Austranesian people means? They even don't know who they are by themselves.

"Rent A White Guy"

HBO
's "Vice" show did 15 min expose on this very disturbing subject matter. I'm unable to locate the full version. It's worth watching if you're Chinese generally speaking, and in particular if you live in a glass house and a penchant for casting stones, i.e. projection. I had actually suspected this for years now, long before HBO did the story, but I had no idea it was so profound. How did I know? Simply watching the Travel Channel: Subtle clues can easily be discerned even if you're only paying half attention.

Projection.

Don’t kid yourself.

What projection are you talking about?

A few Vietnamese do this but most don't...

Yes, and I specifically wrote “Viet and buddy” in the singular, not plural. I was specifically referring to the member @Viet and another guy, he knows who he is.

And can you do me a favor and explain to @Viet that the article he is referring to is talking about the Austronesian migration and it doesnt support his wishful thinking that it was talkimg about Han Chinese from Taiwan migrating to VN 5000 years ago.

He is a southern Vietnamese, so the funny thing is that chances are, he could be carrying some Khmer genes.

so according to your history, the rise and fall of the kingdoms of siam, champa and khmer never exist? that present day of south vietnam once belonged to China? what a brainwashed girl! I suggest you return to kindergarten.
what can they?

Projection.

Don't kid yourself.

A few Vietnamese do this but most don't. Far more common is Chinese netizens wanting to be associated with Koreans and Japanese, due to their profound insecurities w.r.t. whites. Much more common still is Southern Han wanting to be Northern Han, i.e. wanting to be FULL NEA (Northeast Asian), which is ridiculous, since even Korean and Japanese are at least 25% SEA. Someone here on on this forum deleted an entire thread because I posted stuff like this. Naturally, I'll post it again. It is germane to the present debate(s).

Below,
1. NEA = Northeast Asian, SEA = Southeast Asian.
2. In the quote below, Chinese are not separated between Northern and Southern Han, as they should be. Geneticist delineate between Northern and Southern Han based on genetic distances. Southern Han like Vietnamese have SEA maternal ancestry, via numerous mtDNA studies going back 25 years.
3. Koreans are not given in this particular data set.

(Note: Forum rules won't allow new members to post links.)

When I found out that Vietnamese were 57% NEA, I was shocked and quite disappointed. I never saw myself as Chinese. Heck, growing up in the US, I see myself as Asian American or Vietnamese American. I enjoy only western movies (Fellini's 8 1/2, Citizen Kane, Inception, Mad Max Fury Road), music (Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Floyd, Nat King Cole), literature (Homer, Beowulf, Shakespeare, Joyce) and art (Monet, Van Gogh, Degas...)... Nothing Chinese here. (The only thing Chinese I've ever coveted is dim sum and Bruce Lee. Let me tell you, when I was about 10 years old and found out Bruce Lee was not Vietnamese, I was devasted. Still am to this day, LOL.)

I had previously thought at most, Vietnamese were 10% NEA, i.e. from mixing with Chinese immigrants during the Han era of domination.

And mind you, we don't know exactly when and where this 57% NEA came from, it's certainly not all Han, or more generally Chinese (i.e. pre-Han era domination of Vietnam during the first millenium). Recent mtDNA and morphological (skeletal) studies suggest at least some (e.g. M7a), if not most of it, came into Northern Vietnam about 4000 years ago, and modern Chinese do NOT have some of the same genetic markers (M7a, etc.) from this ancient source, while others (D4) is common in both modern Northern Chinese and modern Japanese but not modern Southern Chinese. This could mean proto-Vietnamese are the parents of modern Chinese and Japanese, quite the opposite of what you are trying to project onto Vietnamese generally (genetically), and the motives of Vietnames netizens in particular. Indeed, many geneticists have for decades believed the peopling of both NE Asia and SE Asia came thru Northern Vietnam, vis-a-vis studies on certain key mtDNA and Y-DNA markers.

Note: Most of the geneticists I'm directly (but non explicitly) citing are not Vietnamese, indeed, many are Chinese.

Southern Han are deathly afraid of stuff like this, and throw a fit when it is mentioned. Note, Razib Khan is not Vietnamese.
bro, the yoro is a LIAR. he is not interested in anything, just trolling. a typical idiot...
he even lacks talent to become a CLOWN.

What projection are you talking about?

Yes, and I specifically wrote “Viet and buddy” in the singular, not plural. I was specifically referring to the member @Viet and another guy, he knows who he is.

And can you do me a favor and explain to @Viet that the article he is referring to is talking about the Austronesian migration and it doesnt support his wishful thinking that it was talkimg about Han Chinese from Taiwan migrating to VN 5000 years ago.

He is a southern Vietnamese, so the funny thing is that chances are, he could be carrying some Khmer genes.
FCK OFF !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom