What's new

Anti Naswaistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund Freud

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
I am sick of Naswarwadi posting rubbish and getting thanks in millions. They post 'hi' and get 10 thanks, they post 'I am pooping' and get 20 thanks. WTF? this is no FB, right?

Naswarwadi add no value to this forum and are living example of lazy people. this thread is a Anti-Naswarwadi club. they are like taliban of PDF and they need to stop blasting PDF with their 600+ page of rubbish popping every now and then as the first search result.

Anyone sharing similar ideology should comment.
I am not able to open a survey here but anybody who feels naswaristan should be destroyed should confirm with 'I DO' and those who think it shouldn't should confirm with ' I am an Idiot'.

more the "I Do" we'll request Mods to delete the naswaristan.

Let me start with #1. I DO

I am sick of Naswarwadi posting rubbish and getting thanks in millions. They post 'hi' and get 10 thanks, they post 'I am pooping' and get 20 thanks. WTF? this is no FB, right?

Naswarwadi add no value to this forum and are living example of lazy people. this thread is a Anti-Naswarwadi club. they are like taliban of PDF and they need to stop blasting PDF with their 600+ page of rubbish popping every now and then as the first search result.

I am not able to open a survey here but anybody who feels naswaristan should be destroyed should confirm with 'I DO' and those who think it shouldn't should confirm with ' I am an Idiot'.

attack attack from Naswaristan

^^^^ r u kidding me..what? you think they'll start liking your post in dozens. stop licking dude

dude you just joined, how can you say something like this, I doubt if you are even a resident of naswaristan

attack attack from Naswaristan

and they ask why i think Naswaristan is full of wackos :crazy:

dude you just joined, how can you say something like this, I doubt if you are even a resident of naswaristan

yes I am they have accepted me as a member ask @Talon she is my friend there

Last edited by a moderator:

h5285F8BB

@arp2041, is it you? :D

and they ask why i think Naswaristan is full of wackos :crazy:

yes I am they have accepted me as a member ask @ talon she is my friend there

Cease and desist impudent fool, contribute hunh? Lets see, this is a defense forum, yes? Lets see if you are fit enough to contribute to it in any manner that we Naswaris would consider up to our usual standards- what is the significance of Sumdorong Chu- which iconic leader emerged from it, furthermore elucidate upon the tactics effectively utilized during the op. in proper detail. If you can't get through that then you're not qualified enough to comment upon any Naswari. You have exactly 2 minutes to frame and post your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom