What's new

Anti-Hefazat activists puts up 12-point demand

Evolution is an ability of an animal to change its body to adept to its surrounding. This ability or process is the creation of God it self.

God created time, space and matter, the structure of an atom, the laws of physics, and the process of evolution is dictated by them. Thus God is the creator of evolution.

So the theory of evolution is irrelevant to the argument of whether God exists or not.

God can create anything he wants, his creation is not only limited to the physical aspect of existence, but he is also the creator of abstract concepts of existence. The very concept of existence and non existence, is the creation of God.

He is one, there is nothing like him.
Well your first statement itself is wrong, and rest is said in good faith I guess.

Theory of evolution doesn't say giraffes have their long neck by trying very hard to stretch it, it says there were tall giraffes and short giraffes, tall giraffes survived because of better access to food, their gene passed on to next gen.

Since you went so far as to say all those, please provide the scientific theories as well. also where do you think the animal you evolved from came? do answer the questions you are creating

Wrong, i was saying that believing in science takes faith as well. Not connected at all
Which scientific theory you want?

If preliminary life means some protein with ability to replicate their gene code then virus should give you an idea how life was started. Anyway I'm not here to debate if or not god exists since it can't be proved or disapproved rather various unscientific theories that various religion peddle.

You don't believe in science, you believe in facts.

Well your first statement itself is wrong, and rest is said in good faith I guess.

Theory of evolution doesn't say giraffes have their long neck by trying very hard to stretch it, it says there were tall giraffes and short giraffes, tall giraffes survived because of better access to food, their gene passed on to next gen.

The problem with evolution theory is that there are too much difference in mental capacity betn human and its closest animal relative. In contrast all animals have kinda very similar mental capacity.

Only human defies Darwin when it comes to creativity and knowledge. This is my own thought and observation and nothing to do with religion.

Due to no YouTube in BD,can't watch the vedio.but thanx for the information. I try to read from Koran and sahih hadith.it is clearly written in Bukhari,what is shirk.if you follow that,then pir,fakir,mazar,grave worship, sajda to living or dead human beings all fall in to shirk category.

Taking someone's name in our prayers as a Waseela is allowed , and it is in Sahih Bukhari only. I think you are not reading it with concentration. Or you may not have reached till that hadees. I agree that many Muslims do wrong things at graves, due to their illiteracy. Also , I believe that sajda to human beings is haraam.
If Youtube is not available, you can watch it in the SEMINARS SECTION AT SIRATEMUSTAQEEM.NET.
Please watch it. As I have said , you can reject it if you want. I am emphasising on watching Aqeeda e Tauheed Seminar 2009 , because it is worth it.

Majority of Muslims worldwide believe visiting shrines/graveyards as a good act, which reminds us of Death.

There is nothing wrong if that reminds us death and is encouraged to visit the grave of own relative and do Ziarot. But, the problem starts when people replaces God with Shrines and starts visiting them for remedies.

The problem with evolution theory is that there are too much difference in mental capacity betn human and its closest animal relative. In contrast all animals have kinda very similar mental capacity.

Only human defies Darwin when it comes to creativity and knowledge. This is my own thought and observation and nothing to do with religion.
There's also vast difference in mental capacity between a modern human and a homo erectus or neanderthal, or a chimp and a fish.

Which scientific theory you want?

If preliminary life means some protein with ability to replicate their gene code then virus should give you an idea how life was started.

So according to you, the world got created out of nowhere, and then a virus came from which proteins started replicating their gene code and an animal was created. Several thousands such animals got created and so did plants. Water was also there to feed there needs, and so was fruits. A great life cycle was created out of a virus. Also the virus was careful enough to make female and males who coincidentally had a way to mate and make newer protein which replicated its gene codes. However some of these life forms started giving eggs as well. Such complex way of earth and proteins and life cycle created suddenly from the big bang. I love spiderman cartoon too. :lol:

There is nothing wrong if that reminds us death and is encouraged to visit the grave of own relative and do Ziarot. But, the problem starts when people replaces God with Shrines and starts visiting them for remedies.

Replacing God with Shrines is definitely wrong. But if they go there , believing that their prayers will be answered quickly by Allah, then it is allowed in Islam. As it is known as Waseela, which is allowed in Islam.

There's also vast difference in mental capacity between a modern human and a homo erectus or neanderthal, or a chimp and a fish.

None came close to Human... there is not much difference in fish and chimp when it comes to mental capacity/weight.

None came close to Human...

No what I'm saying that early humans were not much different than their closest relatives. In fact there's evidence that homo sapiens and neanderthal interbreed at some point of time. Off course their mental capacity increased exponentially after following different evolutionary path.

Generally all great apes have much higher mental capacity than other animals. Chimps in fact has higher body mass to brain ratio than human.

No what I'm saying that early humans were not much different than their closest relatives. In fact there's evidence that homo sapiens and neanderthal interbreed at some point of time. Off course their mental capacity increased exponentially after following different evolutionary path.

Generally all great apes have much higher mental capacity than other animals. Chimps in fact has higher body mass to brain ratio than human.

I still stand correct that Human certainly is different than that of other animals when it comes to creativity and innovation. Your evolution theory just does not add up here. Ofcourse there are difference in mental capacity between a bacteria and apes but my point was not that.

Nobody ever talked to neanderthal and we just assume stuffs about them. I am comparing species which are still roaming on the earth and I dont see any apes is becoming Human anytime soon..

I still stand correct that Human certainly is different than that of other animals when it comes to creativity and innovation. Your evolution theory just does not add up here. Ofcourse there are difference in mental capacity between a bacteria and apes but my point was not that.

Nobody ever talked to neanderthal and we just assume stuffs about them. I am comparing species which are still roaming on the earth and I dont see any apes is becoming Human anytime soon..
So what humans are different than other animals, I'm not getting your point.

The existence of neanderthal is proved by fossils and interbreeding is proved by genetical study. It's like I'm banging my head against a rock. Why don't you get acquainted with the subject before asking philosophical questions.

So according to you, the world got created out of nowhere, and then a virus came from which proteins started replicating their gene code and an animal was created. Several thousands such animals got created and so did plants. Water was also there to feed there needs, and so was fruits. A great life cycle was created out of a virus. Also the virus was careful enough to make female and males who coincidentally had a way to mate and make newer protein which replicated its gene codes. However some of these life forms started giving eggs as well. Such complex way of earth and proteins and life cycle created suddenly from the big bang. I love spiderman cartoon too. :lol:

You know what Internet is your friend, but if you want to believe humans are made of clay and sun revolves around earth then nobody stopping you my innocent ignorant friend.

Evolution itself is a creation of God. It is a process of how animals adapt to their surrounding.

Difference between animals and humans is, animals change their body to adept to their environment to survive.

Humans change their environment to survive.

I think if you look at evolution, you would see sign of God's mercy. God changes the body of an animal slightly each generation , (evolution) so it can survive its changing and hostile environment.

Humans might be considered technically animals, since animals and us humans are both made of clay.

But we are an exception, not only among animals, but among all the creation of universe, we are Ashrafal Mukhloqaat. The chosen creation.

Regardless of our unique status, it does not mean process of evolution does not exist among animals.

Also, God has even "evolved" us into different nations, e.g Mongoloids/yellow race , blacks, Caucasian. Etc.

@iajdani where is ur greator, why dont he show?

@LaBong how you or your world created?

Dont take seriously, just saying :lol:

I know answer is zero :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom