What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

7c94f0f7d101b57b133a5af158606ef5.jpg

what a munafiq. khawriji, bitch you are? joker!
You have no mind to understand things.. It was sarcastic ironic post where you said it dharni and i replied ironically... Why don't you open your tiny mind ... The reason you have tiny amount of thanks compared to 10,000 useless post. :lol:

Here is link you are talking about for today's post..
PTI, s political dharni against drones in peshawar, failed attraction of masses!

There was a reason i said it " troll thread" , in post number 3 of above link.. but you have empty fragile mind to understand things... Why don't you open eyes and read chain of posts of the above link...

Last edited:
You have no mind to understand things.. It was sarcastic ironic post where you said it dharni and i replied ironically... Why don't you open your tiny mind ... The reason you have tiny amount of thanks compared to 10,000 useless post. :lol:

PTI, s political dharni against drones in peshawar, failed attraction of masses!

There was a reason i said it " troll thread" , in post number 3 of above link.. but you have empty fragile mind to understand things... Why don't you open your eyes and read chain of posts of above link... Anyway, your eyes are empty too...
NO NECKS LIKE YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING TO SAVE YOURSELF, while reality is ?Thousands protest against drone strikes in Peshawar - DAWN.COM, just try to live with it shamfully, anything else, munafiq?lolzz:rofl::rofl::rofl:
now plz dont, make hounrable MISS MUSARAT SHAHEEN your mother, even though, she could be as same age, but again.......:astagh::omghaha:

now plz dont, make hounrable MISS MUSARAT SHAHEEN your mother, even though, she could be as same age, but again.......:astagh::omghaha:
Rant and low quality post... What this word "mother" has to do with this thread??
You says anybody, any randi as your honourable mother, but i am not like you.......
There is a word called anti...:buba_phone:

Last edited:
PTI do not need dharna or dharni, while they are in govt.
All they need is to issue a directive to police.
Dharna Dharni may have suited them, when they were out of govt.

Rant and low quality post... What this word "mother" has to do with this thread??
May be You says anybody, any randi as your honourable mother, but i am not like you....
anti fuzia, ok ?:partay:
or may i give you the hounnrs of SEETA WHITE, IMRAN bhai, former grilfriend?:partay:
ranter still is better then a blunt liar like you, caught red handed, but still ,ohh ok aunty fuzia,s fault?:omghaha:
you dont hve anything , to do with that, right?
so how many millions went to attend the PTI , dharni in peshawar?:woot:
or are you ready to file, a case against DAWN , that reported wrong?:crazy:
joker are for, laugh but not to fight wars?:dance3:
BTW you allways gave me the, way to make things worse for, PTIans specially, thanks for your ultimate aunty shamim role?
i ill be calling you aunty shamim joker from this day?ok aunty joker shamim ?lolzzz

PTI do not need dharna or dharni, while they are in govt.
All they need is to issue a directive to police.
Dharna Dharni may have suited them, when they were out of govt.
whole pakistan is asking, the question why not CM of KPK went in, or any provancial govt, official?
ohh sorry, thats just a political stupid stunt, which is going to bring PTI on the target from each side, just wait, mullha sawati, will make IMRAN" MURGHA " SAWAATI STYLE ?

Last edited:
whole Pakistan is asking ?
Here comes self motivated imaginary representative of Whole Pakistan... :rofl: Congrats for this achievement.... Latest: Nato supply is blocked in KPK.... PTI is only hope for Pakistan and voice of the nation....

8d7a0b79dd2937741a09b960bafb15a2.jpg

Here is your stupid ever usedless post you are talking about for today's post..
You have no mind to understand thingsWhy don't you open your tiny mind that, you allways been answered & allways of your aunty shamim kind of posts?

There was a reason i said it " troll thread" , in post number 3 of above link.. but you have empty fragile mind to understand things... Why don't you open eyes and read chain of posts of the above link...

Here comes self motivated imaginary representative of Whole Pakistan... :rofl: Congrats for this achievement.... Latest: Nato supply is blocked in KPK.... PTI is only hope for Pakistan and voice of the nation....
ok so are you claiming that whole pakistan went to PTI anti drone dharni, & still the atendence was few thousands? wow?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
anuty shamim, zinda bad?;):pleasantry:
latest NATO supplies are continued from other sides?lolzzz
& now whole accounts of IMMY anunty been checked, from the begainig, some horible realities going to hit the borad?

Last edited:
Here is your stupid ever usedless post you are talking about for today's post..
You have no mind to understand thingsWhy don't you open your tiny mind that, you allways been answered & allways of your aunty shamim kind of posts?

Lots of rant with red bold, black red, text :lol:

TryingTooHard.jpg

:rofl::omghaha:

Nobody will listen you, if you use colouring , and bold text.. It means crying.... This means "Please listen me, listen me.. and read my post"... :bunny:

Last edited:

PML-N threatens long march if govt fails to stop attacks

The Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz on Wednesday threatened the government to launch a countrywide movement and hold a long march to press for mid-term elections if it fails to devise a strategy to stop drone attacks inside Pakistani territory and NATO operations on the country’s soil.

“Enough is enough. We will launch a movement and hold a long march to demand mid-term elections if the present grave situation with regards to the threat to the country’s sovereignty continues,” PML-N parliamentarian Khawaja Saad Rafique said while taking part in a debate on an adjournment motion regarding operation by NATO forces inside Pakistan.

During his speech, Saad posed a question to the government as to why it had continued the policy of a dictator regarding drone attacks in Pakistan. “Why is the dictator’s policy still being followed during the Zardari and Gilani regime,” he said.

The PML-N member asked what kind of sovereign country Pakistan was where drone attacks took place every day and NATO forces were violating its territorial boundaries. “Who is allowing such actions and attacks inside Pakistan,” he said.

He asked the government to tell the House whether there was any secret agreement or understanding between Islamabad and the NATO forces regarding drone attacks inside the country.

Saad Rafique also posed a question as to whether it was the present government or the Musharraf regime that had provided facilities for drone attacks to the US. “If drone attacks are not stopped, the present rulers will have no right to remain in government,” he said, adding that why NATO forces never dared to attack Iran and North Korea. He stressed that it should be the political leader and not the army, which should devise the country’s national security policy.

Another PML-N parliamentarian, Khurram Dastgir, also criticised the government for its failure to control drone attacks, saying that during the Musharraf tenure, as many as 22 drone attacks were launched, while during the present government’s tenure, a total of 188 drone attacks had been conducted in Pakistan.

Khurram said the failure on the part of the government to stop drone attacks encouraged NATO forces to cross the Pakistani border and attack its security forces. Referring to a report of an American newspaper, he said the CIA had been continuing a secret war against Pakistan while conducting operations on its soil.

The opposition member said that the attack on the country’s sovereignty was a serious issue and the Pakistani government should engage the US in “very serious strategic dialogue”.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @Jazzbot @mafiya @Aeronaut @Aamna14 @pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay @AstanoshKhan

Dont be mistaken it was said on October 07, 2010 ufff... anyway ab pmln walay hakumat mien hain... so...

BZxtNfPIQAASREI.jpg:large

PTI workers throng Hayatabad toll plaza to block Nato supply

202236_61691076.jpg

PESHAWAR (Dunya News) – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf (PTI) workers have reached Hayatabad toll plaza. The workers are checking the documents of trucks in order to stop Nato containers.

According to the statement issued, the PTI’s spokesman said that the party workers would stage sit-in from Sunday morning to block Nato containers in five districts including Peshawar’s Ring Road, Khairabad, , Dera Ismail Khan, Bannu and Charsadda interchange .

The statement said that the party workers have been divided in three shifts of eight hours each.

Earlier on Saturday, thousands of demonstrators staged a protest against US drone strikes blocking a main road in Peshawar and threatened to continue their demonstration until the attacks ended, whereas the provincial secretary information of the PTI announced the party would block Nato supply routes.

The protest was led by PTI chief Imran Khan along with their allies in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provincial government.

Dunya News: Pakistan: PTI workers throng Hayatabad toll plaza to block N...

Back
Top Bottom