What's new

Anti-Drone Peshawar Dharna by PTI | Dharti Hamari, Marzi Hamari (Our land, our choice) .

1450040_10151839061059527_358758674_n.jpg

1450858_10151839061884527_1456452229_n.jpg

1458642_10151839062049527_1574650879_n.jpg

1463940_10151839079539527_1457766223_n.jpg
Thousands protest against drone strikes in Peshawar - DAWN.COM
few thousands, dharni?
in a province of millions ?:pleasantry:

terrorists mouth pice sunami back to the gutters part 2?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
what a sad political end!

usa gives aid to Pakistan and same time says terrorists are hidden in safe havens in Pakistan

by your logic usa should ban aid to Pakistan as it has many times said pak army or agencies are letting terrorists hide in Pakistan

Pakistan officially denies any support to Taliban . We are on the side of international community in this "war on terror" . The whole world knows that thousands of our soldiers have died fighting the terrorists . Yes , the US sometimes accuses Pakistan of harbouring pro Pakistan Taliban to cover up its own failures , but the objective evidence on the contrary is simply undeniable .
But the way we protested on the death of Hakimullah Mehsud surely gives the impression that "Taliban are our people" .. PTI , JI and the likes are responsible for this

Pakistan officially denies any support to Taliban . We are on the side of international community in this "war on terror" . The whole world knows that thousands of our soldiers have died fighting the terrorists . Yes , the US sometimes accuses Pakistan of harbouring pro Pakistan Taliban to cover up its own failures , but the objective evidence on the contrary is simply undeniable .
But the way we protested on the death of Hakimullah Mehsud surely gives the impression that "Taliban are our people" .. PTI , JI and the likes are responsible for this

As Asad Umer said that those who say we protest on Hakimullah being killed are mentally retarded

we protest because of dialog process was halted and if this goes on next time than how can we have dialog every time ttp head gets killed .this is the 4th time.

and if we are other side of "War on Terror" and USA causally says Pak harbors terrorists intentionally then why UK Prime minister Gordan Brown said to Prime minster Pakistan Yusaf Raza Gilani on official visit to UK in a live press conference that terrorists are in Pakistan and said in a way that Pakistan hides them

USA,Dehli and Kabul casually helps Jundullah,Bla,Bra and ttp as you put it which in return killed 50,000 in Pakistan

USA casually martyred 24 Pak army men in "friendly fire" while for 1 whole hour Pak establishment told them repeatedly that these are Pak army personnel and not terrorists

USA casually send thousands agents in Pakistan as flood relif and earth quake relif workers.casual agents like Dr Shakel Afridi and Raymod Davis.save the children casually worked for USA.

we are on the side of USA on "war on terror" you say but USA intelligence dont even co oporate with ISI for drone attacks and says that if we tell ISI the terrorist will flee away

USA is not even our casual friend and does not help us in any way .

so again i will say to you "casually" to go to sleep

Last edited:
As Asad Umer said that those who say we protest on Hakimullah being killed are mentally retarded

we protest because of dialog process was halted and if this goes on next time than how can we have dialog every time ttp head gets killed .this is the 4th time.

and if we are other side of "War on Terror" and USA causally says Pak harbors terrorists intentionally them why Gordan Brown said to Prime minster Pakistan Yusaf Raza Gilani on official visit to UK in a live press conference that terrorists are in Pakistan and said in a way that Pakistan hides them

USA,Dehli and Kabul casually helps Jundullah,Bla,Bra and ttp as you put it which in return killed 50,000 in Pakistan

USA casually martyred 24 Pak army men in "friendly fire" while for 1 whole hour Pak establishment told them repeatedly that these are Pak army personnel and not terrorists

USA casually send thousands agents in Pakistan as flood relif and earth quake relif workers.casual agents like Dr Shakel Afridi and Raymod Davis.save the children casually worked for USA.

we are on the side of USA on "war on terror" you say but USA intelligence dont even co oporate with ISI for drone attacks and says that if we tell ISI the terrorist will flee away

USA is not even our casual friend and does not help us in any way .

so again i will say to you "casually" to go to sleep

Did I say that US is our friend ?? In global politics there are no friends , only "allies" , but I guess you people wont ever be able to understand the difference ... The whole world is mentally retarded as per Mr. Asad`s explaination except for the PTI creed

We are talking about hypocrisy and Moral Bankrupcy being shown by PTI leadership .. If you have any moral justification for "Accepting alms given to you by your worst enemy" , then please enlighten us , otherwise you can continue with your irrelevant BS like other PTI fellows here

Did I say that US is our friend ?? In global politics there are no friends , only "allies" , but I guess you people wont ever be able to understand the difference ... The whole world is mentally retarded as per Mr. Asad`s explaination except for the PTI creed

We are talking about hypocrisy and Moral Bankrupcy being shown by TTP leadership .. If you have any moral justification for "Accepting alms given to you by your worst enemy" , then please enlighten us , otherwise you can continue with your irrelevant BS like other PTI fellows here

kid "casually" shut the hell up

again beating the line and not giving answer to any question

a stubborn idiot to put it correctly

Every other party has been doing the same condemn and relax for "democracy" and look where the country is .

chao for now

kid "casually" shut the hell up

again beating the line and not giving answer to any question

a stubborn idiot to put it correctly

Every other party has been doing the same condemn and relax for "democracy" and look where the country is .

chao for now

Yes exactly , none of PTI members has given answer to this simple question : "what are the moral grounds for begging from your worst enemy"

all are just doing "aein baein shaein"

You are no exception , just another moron

The best answer you guys have been able to come up with (For accepting USAID) is "Others also do it" then answer this " WTF !!... Then what makes u guys better than the others ? you always keep claiming so " and the others dont follow the agenda of public bashing of US for gaining publicity !!

So take a "reality" pill and wake up from your EUPHORIA

Last edited:
Yes exactly , none of PTI members has given answer to this simple question : "what are the moral grounds for begging from your worst enemy"

all are just doing "aein baein shaein"

You are no exception , just another moron

The best answer you guys have been able to come up with, is "Others also do it" then answer this " WTF !!... Then what makes u guys better than the others ? you always keep claiming so "

So take a "reality" pill and wake up from your EUPHORIA

As you are suffering from brain decease clearly(or unclearly as it might seem to you)

no answer is given to me by you on any question

your so called "genius question" about aid i answered it in my first reply to you

and you continue like a retarded anti pti anchor with anxiety issues

on the issue we are like others will we "pti" don't as others condemn and take a chill pill and we protest making our critics to generate "smoke"

Last edited:
Yes I agree that KPK has been attacked and they have every right to retaliate . I also agree that the federal govt. has proven itself to be quite incompetent so far .... But thats not my point here GENIUS ... Thanks for proving my point again ! You are criticising Federal govt. for its incompetency and calling them hypocrites BUT at the same time you are trying to say that the funds KPK takes from US come from the permission of the "Federal Govt" so there is no problem in accepting them !!.. THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED HYPOCRISY ... So anything that benefits you financially is good irrespective of from where it comes ?!!! that is "moral bankrupcy" being shown by PTI right now and that is what is being pointed out to you ...

The typical Taliban mentality !! everyone who disagrees with you is a "kafir" or "American slave" .. Learn to accept ideas that contradict with your "preassumptions" . No one is saying that drones that kill civilians are good . No one is protecting the Americans ... Mr, Fuking GENIUS

You are asking stupid things over and over again, which is annoying, hence my harsh reply. I was away from home on a cell phone at that time and had to type replies to your stupid argument via cell phone, and I hate typing from cell phones.

However, let me explain how your question about USAID is plain stupid. The world today my dear friend is a global village, no one can live being isolated from rest of the world. Especially we in Pakistan, where foreign debts are high, we aren't earning enough to meet our expanses and then add to that the corruption/incompetence/negligence. So we either need foreign aid or loans to meet things at our end. That's why the aid is coming, in KPK and in all other provinces in Pakistan. Its federal govt who takes care of revenue and expanses and they are the one who deal with foreign loans and aids. Once the federal govt gets the loan / aid, they will then divide it to all provinces according to their share.

So first of all, its not like PTI is getting these aids directly from USA, they are just simply collecting their share from federal govt because its center who is responsible for taking care of provincial needs and do arrangements to fulfill these needs via whatever means possible or available. It just works like this.

Secondly, about USAID in particular. If you remember, its about an year or so when USAID has started to directly invest into projects instead of giving the aid to Pak Govt. because they always complained that the aid isn't properly used on real projects. So govt of Pakistan has allowed USAID to start a project on their own and invest the money into it directly. Thus USAID has started and invested in the projects all over the Pakistan. Now what can a provincial govt do about it?Hell USAID is advertising their projects on all TV channels, think for once who allowed them to that extent, PTI..????

Now prove me wrong that any USAID project in KP was started by KP govt or KP govt requested for USAID for any project itself? Genius!!

As you are suffering from brain decease clearly(or uncleanly as it might seem to you)

no answer is given to me by you on any question

your so called "genius question" about aid i answered it in my first reply to you

and you continue like a retarded anti pti anchor with anxiety issues

on the issue we are like others will we "pti" don't as others condemn and take a chill pill and we protest making our critics to generate "smoke"

"what are the moral grounds for begging from your worst enemy"

a reasonable answer will be highly appreciable instead of usual BS

Lets put it this way, show a proof where KPK govt begged for US Aid. Any news where PTI requested any aid or loan from US in particular. I am asking for Aid not foreign investments and trade.

the aid is continued for anp leftover projects tin tin as i said earlier peanut brain

usa gives aid to Pakistan and at the same time says terrorists are hiding in safe havens in Pakistan

by your logic usa should ban aid to Pakistan as it has many times said pak army or agencies are letting terrorists hide in Pakistan

on issue of "trillion dollar aid" to kpk it is only for projects left by anp gov that usa is giving aid and "thanks to them kpk repaid all loans of Pakistan with that aid"

secondly Jundullah,BLA,BRA and ttp leaders operate from Afghanistan with usa,nato and kabuili mafia so first they should take care of them or allow Pak army to return the "courtesy" by any means necessary

what is the moral of supporting drones in Pakistan and not letting Pak army to kill Jundullah,BLA,BRA and ttp leaders operating from Afghanistan

or

what is the moral of drones here when Jundullah,BLA,BRA and ttp leaders operate from Afghanistan and USA does not elimate them but helps them

the answer is American boot polish or unnecessary political games to criticize pti

@pkuser2k12 stop replying him, he's here to derail the thread nothing else. Ask him for a proof where KPK govt begged for foreign aid, now until he provides any proof for that, no point replying to the troll.

Don't feed him, just ignore him. He can happily carry on with posting USAID and moral grounds crap over and over again..

Back
Top Bottom