What's new

Anti Ballistic Missile Ashwin testfired successfully

congrats to indians brothers for this test , but i hope Pakistan will reply back............. this is not good sign for the south asian people...

@Dazzler

I'll keep you a little more informed --

GL3OmOH.gif

IAF - Inducted

nGmaorv.gif

IA - Inducted

Home made QRSAM, for QRSAM requirement, is being readied -

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/bdl-drdo-to-produce-missile/article8543127.ece

Trial production soon

The interceptor with only 1 test is PDV, the exo-atmospheric interceptor. Phase 1 interceptors, PAD and AAD, have been tested several times.

LWT6SqM.gif

missile2.jpg

@Dazzler

GL3OmOH.gif

IAF - Inducted

nGmaorv.gif

IA - Inducted

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Hyderabad/bdl-drdo-to-produce-missile/article8543127.ece

Trial production soon

The interceptor with only 1 test is PDV, the exo-atmospheric interceptor. Phase 1 interceptors, PAD and AAD, have been tested several times.

LWT6SqM.gif

missile2.jpg
Is it feasible to convert PDV or PAD to something akin to RIM-161 SM3

@Dazzler

GL3OmOH.gif

IAF - Inducted

nGmaorv.gif

IA - Inducted

Trial production soon

LWT6SqM.gif

missile2.jpg
WTF is that cow in the second video right next to launching pad? ..holycrap YES thats a COW!!! whats a cow doing there ?handling operations?.let me guess ...the poor animal tied up with the trigger instead of a guy manually pulling it ,oviously to avoid any human loss if that thing self implodes.. Just too over cautious i must say

Reminds me of that LCA Teja you guys parade every year on a freaking GHADAY KA RAIRHAA
url

indian-air-force-lca-tejas-fighter-aircraft-passing-through-the-base-picture-id464607899

Bro maybe in phase 2.
Our aad can take any IRBM but not an ICBM for which re entry speed exceeds 14 Mach plus which RIM 161 SM3 posses
The radar SWORDFISH is as capable as tye American counterpart but still its range will be needed to increased in order to do Re entry engagements
Is there any news on development of AD-1 &AD-2.

WTF is that cow in the second video right next to launching pad? ..holycrap YES thats a COW!!! whats a cow doing there ?handling operations?.let me guess ...the poor animal tied up with the trigger instead of a guy manually pulling it ,oviously to avoid any human loss if that thing self implodes.. Just too over cautious i must say

Reminds me of that LCA Teja you guys parade every year on a freaking GHADAY KA RAIRHAA
url

indian-air-force-lca-tejas-fighter-aircraft-passing-through-the-base-picture-id464607899

No, it should remind you of your national helicopter program.

hqdefault.jpg

Dude, the army inducted Akash literally a year before, and it makes sense for them to want a more compact system as well. The AF also had such a system before Akash was inducted into their ranks, where was the stupid titling then? Where does it also mention that the army is working with DRDO on a QRSAM? It doesn't because these writers dont have enough info on this subject.

Please stop talking with half information. You came into this thread thinking AAD just had its maidan test.:lol:

Lmao, was Akash even offered to the Navy? Does it even have VLS? What are you even talking about?

Akash is inducted both in the IAF and IA. And it's not the only SAM system going to be inducted.

But it is one of the first SAM systems to be inducted in some time.
Whome u r educating,dazzler?dont waste ur time.

Belated Congratulations to all Indians and DRDO

I had been banned so could not participate in this thread earlier :-)

Last edited:
Hmm, what about this?
Bhai @Dazzler suna kar tu!! Most of the times Indian news media is untouchable and shoddy journalism for you guys and suddenly this shitty news becomes accurate for you?
Either you are super intelligent or super fool, may be later more but surely not former. Addressing everyone as 'Kid' does not make you great, it looks foolish. Even i can understand by reading what is mentioned above and i'm not even literate. Which Pakistani university you studied from?

Back
Top Bottom