What's new

Anti Ballistic Missile Ashwin testfired successfully

:o::o::lol::lol:
lol... look who is talking about titanium and composite armour??:lol::lol:
buddy.. even your so called indigenous Chinese made JF-17 don't have this...
in that case we will use stealth to evade your "so called" indigenous job

Well atleast you are admitting that teja is a failure.....

Holy sh*t cant believe i got that one through
help me to understand how does the defensive missile test news means Tejas failed?
we should be careful sending our pigeons now. to dont be too smug

Wow, you did, You should rejoice. Well done boy, the nation will be proud of you.
he is misguided or deliberately causing a misinformation among you guys while we open our reverse engineering 101 and pull off a Halal counter to wipe the smug off your vegetarian faces

PS (will edit post if you find anything offensive)

Sory i was just marvelling in engineering miracle of tejas that took 45 years and still not complete and in my marvell i just was wishing that this missile defence will become a similar legend for rest of us ti soak in its rays of brilliance for next whole century...( while like tejas it is waiting for induction).....

I am surprised people found it offensive...

Sory i was just marvelling in engineering miracle of tejas that took 45 years and still not complete and in my marvell i just was wishing that this missile defence will become a similar legend for rest of us ti soak in its rays of brilliance for next whole century...( while like tejas it is waiting for induction).....

I am surprised people found it offensive...

I am marvelling at how you can even speak about lca, because you don't even know that the design house that worked on LCA didn't no where exist 45 years ago.

Last edited:
he is misguided or deliberately causing a misinformation among you guys while we open our reverse engineering 101 and pull off a Halal counter to wipe the smug off your vegetarian faces

lol, How Dare you call me Veggi, especially after the I slaved hours last night for the perfect dry rub on a T-bone steak.

Now that's way more palpable than 'shoooooper duuuper indigenooooooous' misssshhhhhhhile........ hurraaaaayyyyyyy hurraayyyyyyy..... soon we can deshtroyyyyy the Lunatinas on the mooooon, who're spreading Ishlaaaaam up therezzzzz" :p: :D

Tujhe think tank kisnae banaya rae haulae??

Man ABM is fully indigenous. No country is going to provide you that type of tech.
Barak is joint venture
T-90 is 90% indigenous including all its armour (Kanchan ) main gun fume extractor etc
Sukohi many parts including mfd is of indian manufacture

Here we go, more outlandish and idiotic claims by fanboys!!
Your factories can't even make 40% of t-90 and u r claiming its 90% indigenous?? Do you even know which parts are made in India and what comes from Russia??

The airframe is of semi-monocoque structure, crafted predominantly of aluminium alloys. High durability steel and titanium alloys are partly used in some crucial areas.
http://www.fighter-aircraft.com/cac-fc-1-xiaolongpac-jf-17-thunder.html

Lesson no. 1

Always read properly, you conveniently missed the titanium part and didn't even bold it.

We make and use titanium in many of our commercial and defense products, including those at KARF, MRF, AMF and HIT.

in that case we will use stealth to evade your "so called" indigenous job

help me to understand how does the defensive missile test news means Tejas failed?
we should be careful sending our pigeons now. to dont be too smug

The number of times you are simply repeating Pigeon Pigeon Pigeon in this thread like a parrot makes me really feel good :D:D

lol, How Dare you call me Veggi, especially after the I slaved hours last night for the perfect dry rub on a T-bone steak.
the insult was meant in a wider stereotypical sense to reduce the butthurt from the news.
the purest of pure Muslims (wrongly termed as wahabis by haters) term it Taqiyaah trick .. which you pulled on me.
you eating steak to be more acceptable? my halal sense can see through the brown farangi's trickery

This type of technology is very technical and hard to achieve, few countries posses the capability so much respect to the team who worked hard.
no one will know how sophisticated this intercept technology is.
Americans achieved that back in the 50s. you can check the test on Honest John missile on youtube.
the basic technology is no different to intercepting a plane. that is the starting point.

going beyond that remains a secret

the insult was meant in a wider stereotypical sense to reduce the butthurt from the news.
the purest of pure Muslims (wrongly termed as wahabis by haters) term it Taqiyaah trick .. which you pulled on me.
you eating steak to be more acceptable? my halal sense can see through the brown farangi's trickery

Americans achieved that back in the 50s. you can check the test on Honest John missile on youtube.
the basic technology is no different to intercepting a plane. that is the starting point.

Americans had many German scientists/engineers after the end of WW2, even the German bomber was looking quite stealthy and far advanced to anything at that time.

We still have years to go before anything of substance is actually deployable but this is a step in the right direction.

Indeed, basic technology of most of the things start with a b c. But Still, How many nations on earth posess even a "Basic" SAM Technology ?

BMD being the next level of a SAM ( the Velocity being the main focus , apart from Deduction , and Tracking and not talking about MIRVs and MARVs ), does introduce some "sophisticated" skills.

India, having mastered the Game with Akash , Astra and Barak 8 does have an uppuer hand on par with other nations.

One can agrure and rightly so, that American do posses the most advanced technologies, but no wonder still we have names like S-400 and Barak 8 for which no substitutes exist ( deployed ) as of now.

Indeed, basic technology of most of the things start with a b c. But Still, How many nations on earth posess even a "Basic" SAM Technology ?

BMD being the next level of a SAM ( the Velocity being the main focus , apart from Deduction , and Tracking and not talking about MIRVs and MARVs ), does introduce some "sophisticated" skills.

India, having mastered the Game with Akash , Astra and Barak 8 does have an uppuer hand on par with other nations.

One can agrure and rightly so, that American do posses the most advanced technologies, but no wonder still we have names like S-400 and Barak 8 for which no substitutes exist ( deployed ) as of now.

Well said Bro....

Back
Top Bottom