What's new

Another video of Pakistani ATGM attack on Indian bunkers

You can hear sound of attack from Indian side too which is more speedy than Pakistani side .
Thats why IA always dominant on LoC .
This is not good enough video for chest thumping for Pakistanis .
You need more speed and modern weapons to face IA on LOC .
If my post gives you little burn then plz use burnol.
Kid you need lot of Burnol since you know who is hunting and who is being hunt like wild boars.

we should target their patrolling teams .
their patrol is under cover , they dont break the skyline
re video one cant tell how effective the attacks were , there is only some smoke and dust from primary impacts.
there are no secondary explosions i can notice

I guess it due to enormous complains forwarded by bhartis to moderators about the negative ratings I gave Or maybe it could be an error.
Could be the former will ask mods to reverse it

Old video.
Plus it was repaid in kind and then some.

PA know that they will not be able to escalate along side useven if they start the whole thing.

You can hear sound of attack from Indian side too which is more speedy than Pakistani side .
Thats why IA always dominant on LoC .
This is not good enough video for chest thumping for Pakistanis .
You need more speed and modern weapons to face IA on LOC .
If my post gives you little burn then plz use burnol.

Indian soldiers must be wondering if the dhal roti is worth what they have to go through.

their patrol is under cover , they dont break the skyline
re video one cant tell how effective the attacks were , there is only some smoke and dust from primary impacts.
there are no secondary explosions i can notice
You can't witness secondary explosion since bunkers aka morchaz at LOC mostly don't store mortars or other explosives other than rounds for machine guns and riles and they don't explode that much you can see them through thick smoke.

Back
Top Bottom