What's new

Another Tamil Nadu fisherman brutally killed by Lankan Navy

Read the histroy books which all countries were in india
You get what you give.. Speak to me in a civil manner and I will respond likewise. Speak to me in an uncivil manner and I will respond likewise. Fair?

Let Tamil Nadu furnish the proof that it was the Sri Lankan Navy that was involved.

One has to ask WHY HAS TAMIL NADU CONTINUOUSLY OPPOSED JOINT PATROLLING OF THE PALK STRAITS BY THE INDIAN AND SRI LANKAN NAVY?

And of course, fisherman from Tamil Nadu are all innocent and never engage in gun running, drug smuggling, poaching and gang activities.

Because The Indian Navy and likes of Tirumavalavan, Vaiko have been facilitating crossing over of LTTE terrorists for training and shelter in India giving them safe passage through PALK STRAITS.

I think srilankans feel a bit edgy when they see Indian fishermen, the same way we feel when bangs cross the border. Problem is there is no clear demarcation line in sea, and fishermen often violate territorial waters. They should be arrested not fired upon. The arrests routinely happens in india/pak case.

What will happen if Indian navy fires on lankan fishermen?

But I understand the lankan concern here, in the backdrop of what happened before. Also, I dont think GOI is going to do anything about it, apart from public posturing.

Even if some people are doing according to you that gives your navy the right to kill poor fisherman

Can you please prove to me that the SL navy is responsible for the deaths of these 'fisherman'? Tamil Nadu is the one that is making the accusation that it is the SL navy that is responsible. It is up to Tamil Nadu to provide the evidence to back up its claims.

If these 'fisherman' are smuggling drugs, or arms and ammunition they deserve to be shot, in my opinion - or hung, whatever takes your fancy.

I have absolutely no sympathy for drug smugglers.

If Tamil Nadu wants to be a paradise for drug smugglers and drug addicts, that is fine by me. But don't bring it to SL please.

I think srilankans feel a bit edgy when they see Indian fishermen, the same way we feel when bangs cross the border. Problem is there is no clear demarcation line in sea, and fishermen often violate territorial waters. They should be arrested not fired upon. The arrests routinely happens in india/pak case.

What will happen if Indian navy fires on lankan fishermen?

But I understand the lankan concern here, in the backdrop of what happened before. Also, I dont think GOI is going to do anything about it, apart from public posturing.

Joint patrolling perhaps? For the umpteenth time...

Why is Tamil Nadu so opposed to the Indian and SL navies jointly patrolling the border?

Because The Indian Navy and likes of Tirumavalavan, Vaiko have been facilitating crossing over of LTTE terrorists for training and shelter in India giving them safe passage through PALK STRAITS.

No doubt. It's just sad that the Indian government continues to pander to politicians in Tamil Nadu. And a large segment of its uninformed people, without knowing the facts, scream blue murder at Sri Lanka and are all ready to do another Ayodhya, conveniently forgetting the fact that thousands upon thousands of Sri Lankans died thanks to Indian-sponsored terrorism.

Sri Lanka Navy don’t have any problems with the fisherman from Kerala state

So only problems with the fisherman from Tamil Nadu state reported

India’s RAW should intervene, Mr. Sanjeev Tripathi team can solve this issue easily

Raw is not a investigating agencies

Repeat RAW is not a investigating agency.

CBI or coast guards can investigate.

Not RAW

Raw is not a investigating agencies

Repeat RAW is not a investigating agency.

CBI or coast guards can investigate.

Not RAW

Very right but since RAW is groupie to the culprits you can imagine CBI or Coast Guards' position

Claymore Mines & IEDS recovered by Sri Lanka Navy

Naval troops attached to SLNS Wasamba in the Northern Naval Area on information received recovered three claymore mines and three improvised explosive devices hidden in the Iravalai Area east of Delft on 15th December 2010.

1.jpg

2.jpg

http://www.navy.lk | Claymore Mines and IEDS recovered

If India wants to see an enemy in ALL of her neighbours, it would be quite unfortunate, but that is ultimately up to India. Little wonder China is making inroads everywhere.

don't be high.........

your country is not that significant.........

even if u turns to be our enemy,u can do sh!t

If those fisherman supporting terrorist activities, it will be big problem for both Sri Lanka & India

don't be high.........

your country is not that significant.........

even if u turns to be our enemy,u can do sh!t

Yawn. It's not me who has the problem... it's the uber paranoid, jingoistic, Hindustanis like you who are wailing and moaning about China.

Your attitude must win you a lot of friends :tup: Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom