What's new

Another Tamil Nadu fisherman brutally killed by Lankan Navy

Please give a source from where are you getting this kind of information and if it is your personal thought then nothing can be done over it
Good idea... let India keep a good watch over her fisherman and make sure they do not cross over into Sri Lankan waters and engage in gun/drug smuggling and poaching and all manner of illegal activities. It won't be SL that would oppose that... Tamil Nadu likely will. The money they get from drug smuggling would be too lucrative.

Probably a good Idea, but India doesn't want any UN involvement in Kashmir.. why?

hun bhai assi kee kar sakede haan............

Pakistan's Prime minister sahib came to India and signed simla agreement ................which says Pakistan and India will deal bilaterally with each other with no third party in it............................and we respect our friendly neighbours signed treaties:cheers:

Let me give some example of our neighbours......

Bhutan---- Plz provide a source India sees it as enemy or Bhutan sees India as enemy.
as far my info goes........India trains its army and has build many infrastructural projects such as dams and Medical college etc.

Maldives-----external protection provided by Indian Navy.

Nepal---- Leaving the moasits of Nepal all others love India....No visa required for nepali citizen to visit and work in India.
Punjab is very far away from Nepal ...........but still all the mess and cafetaries in Ludhiana Medical colleges are run By Nepali citizens..................And people says we see all our neighbours as enemies.

Sir............you brought China in non-china related topic............I will answer it................
China is also not liked by all its neighbours.............Japan , Vietnam, South Korea to naME A FEW

thanking you

India is more suspicious and paranoid about her neighbours than is China. India whines about China making inroads in South Asia, but India treats her neighbours like enemies. The ball is in India's court.

Please give a source from where are you getting this kind of information and if it is your personal thought then nothing can be done over it

Why don't you read the other thread about the "killing of Indian fisherman"

Are you still in high school or something? Is China your long lost daddy or what? :s

In answer to your first question, no

In answer to your second question, China is actually Bharat Mata's long lost daddy.

Do you seriously belive we are smugling arms in your country what will we get from an un stable neighbour
Why don't you read the other thread about the "killing of Indian fisherman"

India is more suspicious and paranoid about her neighbours than is China. India whines about China making inroads in South Asia, but India treats her neighbours like enemies. The ball is in India's court.

Sirji.................India doesnot whines.................its Indian media which is free to say what they want...................I have not seen any "whinning" by India.
with due respect to our neighbor China..........China doesnot have a private media sector as large as India.............State run News Channels.............I suspect that they wont "whinn" on State run channel.

about India treating its all neighbours as enemy..............plz read my last comment again..................i think you have not read it.

Bhutan, maldives , nepal

Do you seriously belive we are smugling arms in your country what will we get from an un stable neighbour

No I don't think the Indian government itself is actively smuggling drugs into Sri Lanka as some sort of policy. But Indian citizens from Tamil Nadu are. Tamil Nadu is the main place from where drugs reach Sri Lanka. There are also Sri Lankan citizens involved in the smuggling. Prabhakaran himself came from a village of smugglers - Velvettiturai in the Jaffna peninsula. Tamil Nadu was also where the LTTE got much of its arms, guns and fuel supplies. How many Sri Lankans did that kill I wonder?

In answer to your first question, no

In answer to your second question, China is actually Bharat Mata's long lost daddy.

Bharat Mata phrase is used from past many centuries and at that time...........Bharat mata had some neighbouring countries in it

Behave yorself kid dont act as a smart a$$ out here

You get what you give.. Speak to me in a civil manner and I will respond likewise. Speak to me in an uncivil manner and I will respond likewise. Fair?

Even if some people are doing according to you that gives your navy the right to kill poor fisherman
No I don't think the Indian government itself is actively smuggling drugs into Sri Lanka as some sort of policy. But Indian citizens from Tamil Nadu are. Tamil Nadu is the main place from where drugs reach Sri Lanka. There are also Sri Lankan citizens involved in the smuggling. Prabhakaran himself came from a village of smugglers - Velvettiturai in the Jaffna peninsula. Tamil Nadu was also where the LTTE got much of its arms, guns and fuel supplies. How many Sri Lankans did that kill I wonder?

Point here is there are still LTTE supporters in india and srilanka is weary of it.if india wont take action against them then its srilanka's right to shoot anyone who violates its territorial waters.

Sri Lanka Navy don’t have any problems with the fisherman from Kerala state

So only problems with the fisherman from Tamil Nadu state reported

India’s RAW should intervene, Mr. Sanjeev Tripathi team can solve this issue easily

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom