What's new

Another Tamil Nadu fisherman brutally killed by Lankan Navy

If India wants to see an enemy in ALL of her neighbours, it would be quite unfortunate, but that is ultimately up to India. Little wonder China is making inroads everywhere.

This bogey of China is getting overused. If indeed Sri Lankan navy was responsible, I'd expect GoI to harden her stance. Don't forget those war-crime cases are still pending in UN.

This bogey of China is getting overused. If indeed Sri Lankan navy was responsible, I'd expect GoI to harden her stance. Don't forget those war-crime cases are still pending in UN.

Like I said, too much love is getting to their head. They have started to think that whole of Indian policy revolves around Sri Lanka.

Time for some stick. you know.

Sri Lanka isn't Bangladesh. Period.

coz of that attitude every neighbour of india has problem with it.And thats the only reason every neighbour is against it.

That was a compliment to Sri Lanka, not the other way around. Bangladeshis in this forum give poor perception of their country, I hope Sri Lankans are rational enough.

Just place one delhi class destroyer there they wont even think to do such a act in there dreams

Let India furnish the proof... still waiting....

Meanwhile why not brandish your trishul, deck yourself out in orange and scream 'Death to Lanka', perhaps burn a few effigies or two? Good luck with that :tup:

Just place one delhi class destroyer there they wont even think to do such a act in there dreams

According to Sri Lankan members here a joint vigil by Sri Lankan and Indian navy was on the card. If that was true, I'd say go for it.

If India wants to see an enemy in ALL of her neighbours, it would be quite unfortunate, but that is ultimately up to India. Little wonder China is making inroads everywhere.

Let me give some example of our neighbours......

Bhutan---- Plz provide a source India sees it as enemy or Bhutan sees India as enemy.
as far my info goes........India trains its army and has build many infrastructural projects such as dams and Medical college etc.

Maldives-----external protection provided by Indian Navy.

Nepal---- Leaving the moasits of Nepal all others love India....No visa required for nepali citizen to visit and work in India.
Punjab is very far away from Nepal ...........but still all the mess and cafetaries in Ludhiana Medical colleges are run By Nepali citizens..................And people says we see all our neighbours as enemies.

Sir............you brought China in non-china related topic............I will answer it................
China is also not liked by all its neighbours.............Japan , Vietnam, South Korea to naME A FEW

thanking you

Meanwhile why not brandish your trishul, deck yourself out in orange and scream 'Death to Lanka', perhaps burn a few effigies or two? Good luck with that :tup:

No we are evil baniyas, we don't do effigies, we do UN.

Good idea... let India keep a good watch over her fisherman and make sure they do not cross over into Sri Lankan waters and engage in gun/drug smuggling and poaching and all manner of illegal activities. It won't be SL that would oppose that... Tamil Nadu likely will. The money they get from drug smuggling would be too lucrative.

India is still not on unsc as permanent member to force that investigation.Hope india dont get defeated like as happened in hafiz saeed sanction resolution at un.

India is still not on unsc as permanent member to force that investigation.Hope india dont get defeated like as happened in hafiz saeed sanction resolution at un.

lol you are seriously misinformed, it is more like India saving lanka from those investigation. India doesn't need to force anyone.

Bangladeshis in this forum give poor perception of their country, I hope Sri Lankans are rational enough.

And here is your utterly poor perception of Bangladeshis. Bangladeshis see poorly on current subservient regime NOT Bangladesh the country.

Not to be offtopic -
As I said before india will try flext its muscle on Sri Lanka but there is limitation to indian muscle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom