What's new

Another referendum: 'Whose Pakistan, Quaid’s or Altaf Hussain’s?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, Can MQM define 'Jinnah's Pakistan'?? I think not.

Secondly, Who has given the right to MQM to hold a national referendum on ANY issue? does it have the credibility? I think not.

Thirdly, Forget about Jinnah's Pakistan or Taliban's Pakistan... WE WANT ALTAF HUSSEIN IN PAKISTAN!!

Wasim Akhtar was the adviser to interior minister of that time. You know who the interior minister was on 12th of May? And the same Wasim Akhtar was unable to prevent the deaths of dozen or more Urdu speaking citizens. By the way I am sure we have personally covered 12th may on many occasions and you very well that my stand on 12th May is that MQM was the victim.

ADVISOR TO INTERIOR MINISTER UNABLE TO PREVENT DEATHS???what are you on about? wasn't he the interior minister HIMSELF? and if let us presume he was the "advisor" please tell me why he didn't come on tv and clarify his stand? oh yes i forgot your weird confused stand about MQM firing on AAJ tv and being a victim :disagree:

You have been unable to answer my question, I know you have no answer. So think again, what can MQM do alone when it is just a small part of the Government?

Alone??? how is MQM alone when it is an ally of PPP in Federal government? wasn't MQM gifted a seat in azaad kahmir and gilgit by PPP? please explain this "alone" theory that you keep ranting about! HOW is MQM alone when MQM has the power to influence PPP so much that zulfiqar mirza is GONE now sacked! and liyari operation is under way on MQM request! how is MQM alone???

Today Swat and other parts of the NWFP & Baluchistan are burning.....why? Because today the military is busy fighting a war in those areas against our own citizens for the USA, in the 90's the military was burning Karachi for PML(N), and in light of recent events the act was most likely to punish MQM for not complying with IJT as Altaf Hussain was the only politician who declined bribed by ISI to form an undemocratic alliance against PPP.

well actually no who said MQM didn't take bribe? please tell me in asghar khan case any one in government being blamed? he didn't blame MQM or PPP so isn't it weird that BOTH MQM & PPP are saints in asghar khan case? while PML N and JI deny the charges?

and are you are blaming our military for all the evil kind of shows which side you are on!

When I read the thing about 'poor man's bus' in your post, I actually felt relief. Because if someone is so horribly stupid to call the transport mafia's members as poor, then there is no point in me wasting my time.

what a dumb comment loses all credibilty! you call this "transport mafia" nonsense! and then apparently the bus that burns is burnt by the mafia themselves??? such psychotic brainwashed theory of your's makes totally no sense! the bus driver is a poor man whose only lively hood is a bus and in any riot it is first thing burnt! kind of dumb won't you think that he will burn his own bus>????

As for JUSTICE, pray tell me what should be the fate of hired assassins? Furthermore, what should be the fate of hired assassins who wear a uniform and take an oath of defending the very same countrymen they execute under extra judicial measures?

they should meet the same fate as AJMAL PAHARI (mqm target killer) & sharkuh (another MQM killer) should have.

i just boldened my response to your each and every question so that you cannot avoid any part and skip convienently the part you wish to

نا ھمیں قائداعظم کا پاکستان چاہئے
نا ھمیں طالبان کا پاکستان چاہئے
ھمیں صرف الطاف ھسین پاکستان میں چاہئے

طالبان

Following this call for referendum, Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan had announced its decision “to liberate Karachi” from the MQM, adding that “every step would be taken against them.”

Looks like interesting times are coming because MQM will find no support to stand up with!

MQM thinks whole country is Chucha Kaka and doesn't understand what is right for them. Thus the all-wise Altaf Bhai has to set such referendum to show people what they want.

Who's going to answer for thousands killed and thousand being killed every month? Tabah kar ke rakh dia hai is Motahida ne mulaq ko. Who stops "Mahajirs" if they wanted to have a party but who allowed Altaf Bhai to turn a political party into a GANG - a MARA SALAVATRA of Pakistan?

Amazing who gave the mandate to a terrorist party ( MQM ) to hold a referendum ????? Every one knows their credibility, even their supporters supports them because of BORI BAND dead bodies of those who refuses to act as they want

نا ھمیں قائداعظم کا پاکستان چاہئے
نا ھمیں طالبان کا پاکستان چاہئے
ھمیں صرف الطاف ھسین پاکستان میں چاہئے

طالبان
Bhai G noun daar lagda ay kyn k onhaan noun pata ay k agr main ek wari pakistan aa gya tay fer Pakistanis nay onhaan da MAKO THAAP denraa ay

MQM thinks whole country is Chucha Kaka and doesn't understand what is right for them. Thus the all-wise Altaf Bhai has to set such referendum to show people what they want.

Who's going to answer for thousands killed and thousand being killed every month? Tabah kar ke rakh dia hai is Motahida ne mulaq ko. Who stops "Mahajirs" if they wanted to have a party but who allowed Altaf Bhai to turn a political party into a GANG - a MARA SALAVATRA of Pakistan?

to bhai operation q kia tha 1992 me, aur phir operation ke baad target killing q ke the benazir ne?

karachi ko to tum logo ne barbaad kia he tumhare shareef bradraan ne

Whats the difference between 'Ajmal Pahari, Javed Lungra, Arif Burger' (famous MQM target killers) Pakistan and Taliban ka Pakistan? The only difference is the beard. Both do the gruesome thing of committing murder of the innocent.

So it naturally transpires that all form of terrorism directed at innocent people of Pakistan has to end. There is a kind of irony in massom MQM's intention.

tu bhai who is stopping the govt to declare MQM terror party if they are so convinced of ajmal pahari

to bhai operation q kia tha 1992 me, aur phir operation ke baad target killing q ke the benazir ne?

karachi ko to tum logo ne barbaad kia he tumhare shareef bradraan ne

tu bhai who is stopping the govt to declare MQM terror party if they are so convinced of ajmal pahari

saach baat hai MAN LIYA meinay kaay benazir naay target killing ki! abb jaldi saaay bataoo app iss target killer party kaay saath ALLIANCE MEIN kioyun ho 4 years saay???

why do farooq sattar shower roses on gillani if he is from a party that you claim did target killing against your beloved altaf & his thugs???

i just boldened my response to your each and every question so that you cannot avoid any part and skip convienently the part you wish to

It's much harder to post replies and that's the convenience you have chosen over actual credible responses. Anyway let me answer your responses in red numerically:

1) Provinces do not have Interior Ministers, there is only a federal interior ministers, basically provincial advisers to interior minister are considered provincial interior ministers. However, there is a major difference in power. All that being said, MQM had considerable power and had deployed Rangers and Police personnel. But my question yet remains unanswered.....what action did the actual federal home minister take?

Furthermore, WA came on various talk shows and tv shows and has clarified May 12 incident on many, many occasions. You mean to tell me you are so out of touch of reality that you haven't come across any? Finally, only the most stupid would accept that any organized political party would attack any news channel or carry out any act of terrorism while holding their party flags! I mean I think we can put this acceptance as a benchmark of height of stupidity.

2) What Liyari operation is in progress? Again you display your ignorance my suggesting that the 2-3 day operation was instigated upon MQM's demands......kid, that punishment was because Liyari leaders such as Uzair Baloch etc. (PAC leaders) had met Ghous Ali Shal (PML-N) and were in serious consideration of joining PML-N.

I also want to know, what would MQM achieve by sitting in the opposition? Anything at all? What would you say if I tell you that MQM is blackmailed too? That if they sit in the opposition their leaders and their supporters would be harassed by the agencies....we have seen it in the past, what's stopping it now?

3) Dude, honestly, is it that hard to understand? The alliance was formed against PPP so why would anybody from PPP accept bribe? I mean isn't it ridiculous to even consider that somebody would accept bribe against himself/herself?

I wouldn't really blame our Military for the evils because their contribution to the country far exceeds anybody else's, however, there have been individuals in the military who have wreaked havoc in the country time and time again. Bangladesh is 1 prime example (ofcourse it is understandable that partition was a blunder in itself with half of Pakistan here and half there) but had the Military ruler of that time been just and fair we might still be 1 country. Take your current Army chief for example.....the guy took an oath to defend the country and the constitution, has he defended any single Pakistani from drone strikes?

4) Your understanding of the transport mafia speaks volumes of your situational awareness. Fortunately it is self explanatory for the 'normal'.

5) But who dies first, the criminal who committed heinous crimes in uniform after oath to defend the same citizens he executed extra judicially or the one who exacts revenge? Would there have been a need for Ajmal Paharis or Shahrukh's had the state been handing out capital punishments to these hired assassins in uniform? Think about it guys, the rest of the reads (obviously not ice_man for apparent reasons).

saach baat hai MAN LIYA meinay kaay benazir naay target killing ki! abb jaldi saaay bataoo app iss target killer party kaay saath ALLIANCE MEIN kioyun ho 4 years saay???

why do farooq sattar shower roses on gillani if he is from a party that you claim did target killing against your beloved altaf & his thugs???

For the greater good of Pakistan? After all, PPP does have mandate of majority of Pakistan so......

Amazing who gave the mandate to a terrorist party ( MQM ) to hold a referendum ????? Every one knows their credibility, even their supporters supports them because of BORI BAND dead bodies of those who refuses to act as they want
Give forensic proof it's terrorist party, bring a court judgement. Go to SC and get it banned, stop whining like a baby!

Aik hamam ma sab nangay ha :D

No proof of any of this. Unless I see proof, and unless I see it proven in court, it's just allegations. And you know what Hadith say about jhoote ilzaam :D

3 saal say tum eik hi sawal kartay ho yar , aur kis kay sath alliance karain ? There is no one else ... Jab tak Pakistani bhai inhi partion ko vote dain gay MQM has no other options !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom