What's new

Another referendum: 'Whose Pakistan, Quaid’s or Altaf Hussain’s?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big. Bomb. Blast in karachi just now on rangers headquaters at North nazim-a-bad,
Lanaaat hoo tamam kameenoo par joo taliban-o support kartey hain !

Most likely carried out by mqm so Their referendum of pro-mqm goes smoothly, shame on criminal terrorist Party and yes mqm is capable of doing such a disaster.

Kind of a fact that those target killers have sworn statements in front JIT and on youtube. Kind of a fact too that the party which patronizes these well known target killers is in government.

Its also a fact that those who should be in jail are ruling our country. So we all honestly know our pathetic court and justice system.

Kind of a fact that you and I would be willing to give any statement within 5 minutes inside a JIT investigation/torture room. This is the reason that confessions under duress are not admissible in any court of law in any first world country. Police/Rangers/Army ke 2 haath parenge to aap bhi sab woh sab kuch accept ker lo ge jo apne suna bhi nahi hoga.

And then you continue to prove how strong your cognitive skills are when you blame the courts and the judiciary of being pathetic when it is the investigation agencies that are unable to produce something that is fundamental for the courts to hand out punishment....that fundamental thing is called 'evidence'!

Jab apna mobile chori ho jaata hai to yeh soch ke report nahi kerte ke is police ne kia kerna hai lekin jab MQM ka koi target killer pesh kia jaata hai to woh sunnat ho jaati hai.....bhai wah!! None of us can deny the involvement of our LEA's in criminal activities that go beyond the scale of ordinary criminals, today we do not have faith on our police/rangers then why do we selectively accept their JIT reports?? Actually it is quite literally clear why some do it.

Kind of a fact that you and I would be willing to give any statement within 5 minutes inside a JIT investigation/torture room. This is the reason that confessions under duress are not admissible in any court of law in any first world country. Police/Rangers/Army ke 2 haath parenge to aap bhi sab woh sab kuch accept ker lo ge jo apne suna bhi nahi hoga.

And then you continue to prove how strong your cognitive skills are when you blame the courts and the judiciary of being pathetic when it is the investigation agencies that are unable to produce something that is fundamental for the courts to hand out punishment....that fundamental thing is called 'evidence'!

Jab apna mobile chori ho jaata hai to yeh soch ke report nahi kerte ke is police ne kia kerna hai lekin jab MQM ka koi target killer pesh kia jaata hai to woh sunnat ho jaati hai.....bhai wah!! None of us can deny the involvement of our LEA's in criminal activities that go beyond the scale of ordinary criminals, today we do not have faith on our police/rangers then why do we selectively accept their JIT reports?? Actually it is quite literally clear why some do it.

naa apko Police paai bharosa,naa rangers paay naa army paay naa Supreme court paay! buss bharosa hai tou sirf ek UK NATIONAL paar waah! uski baat tou jaisay upaar saay nazal houi ho! sir jhokaa kaay phone kaay samnaay beth kaar usko suntay ho!

Tum lay jao in "better" ones ko. Karachi ki to waaaat Laga di is "better" party ne.

naa apko Police paai bharosa,naa rangers paay naa army paay naa Supreme court paay! buss bharosa hai tou sirf ek UK NATIONAL paar waah! uski baat tou jaisay upaar saay nazal houi ho! sir jhokaa kaay phone kaay samnaay beth kaar usko suntay ho!

I am not one of those either. But I have the guts to call a spade a spade and I have lived most of my life in Karachi amongst Karachiites and I am aware of ground realities.

But forget everything else, I want you to tell me, do you trust police/rangers? Can you even trust the military after what they did to Begalis in 1970-1971 and in Karachi? Should we forget Jinnahpur drama so soon? And I'll also tell you a truth, dilemma of our country is that we will believe whomever suits us and reject whomever does not. Koi CJ ko manta hai koi usse corrupt kehta hai, similarly koi Police/Rangers ko manta hai (maybe koi ho jo aaj bhi police ko manta ho) aur koi unhen corrupt kehta hai and so on with the military, the government etc. Can you challenge that?

Most likely carried out by mqm so Their referendum of pro-mqm goes smoothly, shame on criminal terrorist Party and yes mqm is capable of doing such a disaster.

How ignorant ... it was a sucide attack

The referendum should be Bhutto's Pakistan or Altaf's Pakistan?
because Quaid's Pakistan was broken by BHutto(son of a gun)

The investigation and police is in your hands since you are in government. all blame to the government is also on you. If you cant do the reforms while in government or cant force coalition to do reforms, then just get out and get lost!

Police and FIA are government agencies. They report to govt not the other way round. If they are corrupt and inefficient, its you who have take the responsibility.

Learn to take responsibility and stop acting like college goons. If you cant take responsibility, then dont be in government.

Its better to take cheap shots at popularity like this stupid referendum. Government is not your cup of tea. You are good at terrorism only and blaming others.

Even after so many years in the government, you keep blaming others for the situation. its beghairtee of the worst kind.

ITS clear it was done by , PTI supported TALIBANS!

The investigation and police is in your hands since you are in government. all blame to the government is also on you. If you cant do the reforms while in government or cant force coalition to do reforms, then just get out and get lost!

Police and FIA are government agencies. They report to govt not the other way round. If they are corrupt and inefficient, its you who have take the responsibility.

Learn to take responsibility and stop acting like college goons. If you cant take responsibility, then dont be in government.

Its better to take cheap shots at popularity like this stupid referendum. Government is not your cup of tea. You are good at terrorism only and blaming others.

Even after so many years in the government, you keep blaming others for the situation. its beghairtee of the worst kind.

By being a small part of the Government it does not entitle MQM to dictate terms on many matters, law & order of the city is responsibility of the home department which resides with the PPP both at the federal level and the provincial level. MQM's excuse for continuing to be in the Government is that they can do something for their voters then nothing at all by sitting in the opposition. I don't necessarily agree with MQM on everything but I do on some things. For example, I believe that MQM has blown the malala incident out of proportion and that this referendum is a stupid stunt which proves nothing.

Give MQM the Government of the country, absolute power, somewhat like PPP holds and then you can judge MQM but calling it beghairat without understanding their reasons for remaining in the Government is very stupid. Was Zulfiqar Mirza not unleashed on MQM when MQM quit the coalition? Were Liyari criminals in PAC and Haqiqi terrorists and ANP terrorists not unleashed on MQM when MQM threatened to quit the coalition again? Has MQM not faced PPP blackmail? Does MQM has any other option? Did NS ever made a sincere effort to bring a no confidence vote against the PM by allying with MQM?

All that is because of people like you, people who forced MQM to quit it's ways of standing up to the bully and of fighting fire with fire. Now, MQM would rather reason with ANP/PAC terrorists then fight and throw them out of the city. We all suffer today because of people like you.

Speaking of things, have you ever even had a chance to look at kati pahari? I mean ignore everything else, have you ever been to kati pahari? Do you know what the towers at the top are for? Do you know who mans them? Do you know what purpose they serve? Do you at all understand what these pathans and afghans are doing to the city? Take the transport mafia's example.....it's all pathan and they are out of your control but who suffers? It's the common man! Even on the street, have you ever witnessed an accident or been a part of an accident with a pathan? You will be surrounded by pathans within minutes and you will be blackmailed.....karachiites don't do that. Ever been to Liyari? Because if you have been to liyari you know that you cannot traverse through many parts of liyari but why is that? I can just go on and on.....

And then comes the LEA's. Is your Police not involved in extortion and all other criminal activities? Do they not collect bhatta from every paan waala, chai waala, pushcart waala, etc.? Is Rangers not involved in the illegal water hydrant and water tanker mafia? Are they not involved in land grabbing and many other such things? Is your military not responsible for genocide of Bengali population, Baloch population, Karachi population of urdu speaking etc.?

Can you honestly blame MQM for everything? What can MQM do alone?

ITS clear it was done by , PTI supported TALIBANS!

My friend, I don't think anybody support these terrorists who call themselves TTP, they have nothing in common with Talibaan and are denounced by Mullah Omer, the leader of real Talibaan. Today. just about anybody can claim to be a part of Talibaan but only those groups are real Talibaan that are accepted by Mullah Omer such as the Haqqani Network. The real Talibaan, under Mullah Omer, are fighting the invading forces in Afghanistan for freedom of Afghanistan while TTP terrorists (an extension of a nexus of anti Pakistan intelligence agencies) are busy executing terrorist activities on security forces of Pakistan and on Pakistani citizens.

By being a small part of the Government it does not entitle MQM to dictate terms on many matters, law & order of the city is responsibility of the home department which resides with the PPP both at the federal level and the provincial level. MQM's excuse for continuing to be in the Government is that they can do something for their voters then nothing at all by sitting in the opposition. I don't necessarily agree with MQM on everything but I do on some things. For example, I believe that MQM has blown the malala incident out of proportion and that this referendum is a stupid stunt which proves nothing.

Give MQM the Government of the country, absolute power, somewhat like PPP holds and then you can judge MQM but calling it beghairat without understanding their reasons for remaining in the Government is very stupid. Was Zulfiqar Mirza not unleashed on MQM when MQM quit the coalition? Were Liyari criminals in PAC and Haqiqi terrorists and ANP terrorists not unleashed on MQM when MQM threatened to quit the coalition again? Has MQM not faced PPP blackmail? Does MQM has any other option? Did NS ever made a sincere effort to bring a no confidence vote against the PM by allying with MQM?

All that is because of people like you, people who forced MQM to quit it's ways of standing up to the bully and of fighting fire with fire. Now, MQM would rather reason with ANP/PAC terrorists then fight and throw them out of the city. We all suffer today because of people like you.

Speaking of things, have you ever even had a chance to look at kati pahari? I mean ignore everything else, have you ever been to kati pahari? Do you know what the towers at the top are for? Do you know who mans them? Do you know what purpose they serve? Do you at all understand what these pathans and afghans are doing to the city? Take the transport mafia's example.....it's all pathan and they are out of your control but who suffers? It's the common man! Even on the street, have you ever witnessed an accident or been a part of an accident with a pathan? You will be surrounded by pathans within minutes and you will be blackmailed.....karachiites don't do that. Ever been to Liyari? Because if you have been to liyari you know that you cannot traverse through many parts of liyari but why is that? I can just go on and on.....

And then comes the LEA's. Is your Police not involved in extortion and all other criminal activities? Do they not collect bhatta from every paan waala, chai waala, pushcart waala, etc.? Is Rangers not involved in the illegal water hydrant and water tanker mafia? Are they not involved in land grabbing and many other such things? Is your military not responsible for genocide of Bengali population, Baloch population, Karachi population of urdu speaking etc.?

Can you honestly blame MQM for everything? What can MQM do alone?

what post did waseem akhtar hold when 12TH MAY happened?? wasn't he home minister of the time???

and as for what can MQM do "ALONE" well i am sorry MQM is not alone when it is sitting in government first with a dictator then since last 4 years showering roses onto Gillani! and having dinners with rehman malik!

as for kati pahari yes those scums are animals however, they were NOT there in 1990s! there was no ANP or Amman Committe in 90s! and yet karachi was burning! hell karachi has been burning since MQM came into being.

as for transpot mafia! well i feel sorry for them whenever there is burning in karachi first thing to burn is the poor man's bus! i wonder who burns them??? the kati pahari crew or MQM?

as for police! please tell me where did ALL the police officers go that did "operation" against MQM in 90s????

Those who live here will vote for MQM. Why do you have a problem with us democratically electing someone? I've never seen one of us say there's rigging, it's always outsiders.

what post did waseem akhtar hold when 12TH MAY happened?? wasn't he home minister of the time???

Wasim Akhtar was the adviser to interior minister of that time. You know who the interior minister was on 12th of May? And the same Wasim Akhtar was unable to prevent the deaths of dozen or more Urdu speaking citizens. By the way I am sure we have personally covered 12th may on many occasions and you very well that my stand on 12th May is that MQM was the victim.

and as for what can MQM do "ALONE" well i am sorry MQM is not alone when it is sitting in government first with a dictator then since last 4 years showering roses onto Gillani! and having dinners with rehman malik!

You have been unable to answer my question, I know you have no answer. So think again, what can MQM do alone when it is just a small part of the Government?

as for kati pahari yes those scums are animals however, they were NOT there in 1990s! there was no ANP or Amman Committe in 90s! and yet karachi was burning! hell karachi has been burning since MQM came into being.

Today Swat and other parts of the NWFP & Baluchistan are burning.....why? Because today the military is busy fighting a war in those areas against our own citizens for the USA, in the 90's the military was burning Karachi for PML(N), and in light of recent events the act was most likely to punish MQM for not complying with IJT as Altaf Hussain was the only politician who declined bribed by ISI to form an undemocratic alliance against PPP.

as for transpot mafia! well i feel sorry for them whenever there is burning in karachi first thing to burn is the poor man's bus! i wonder who burns them??? the kati pahari crew or MQM?

When I read the thing about 'poor man's bus' in your post, I actually felt relief. Because if someone is so horribly stupid to call the transport mafia's members as poor, then there is no point in me wasting my time.

as for police! please tell me where did ALL the police officers go that did "operation" against MQM in 90s????

As for JUSTICE, pray tell me what should be the fate of hired assassins? Furthermore, what should be the fate of hired assassins who wear a uniform and take an oath of defending the very same countrymen they execute under extra judicial measures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom