What's new

Another rapist dad exposed!!

Communist

Reaction score
Father, tantrik rape daughters to ‘get rich quickly’

March 19th, 2009 - 3:57 pm ICT by IANS -
Mumbai, March 19 (IANS) A businessman allegedly raped his daughter for over nine years to get ‘rich quickly’ on the advice of a black magic practitioner, the police said Thursday. The tantrik allegedly also raped the man’s younger daughter.

The police said Thane-based Kishore Bachhubhai Chavan raped his 20-year-old daughter on the advice of Hasmukh Rathod, 55, in order to acquire huge wealth. The crimes were committed in connivance with his wife Anjana.

“Both Chavan and Rathod have been arrested and we are investigating the matter,” a police official said.

The tantrik allegedly started raping the 15-year old younger daughter a few months ago.

The traumatised girls then narrated the entire matter to their grandmother who finally took them to the police and registered a complaint, the official said.

While Chavan was arrested late Wednesday night, Anjana has been detained but not yet arrested, the police said.

Father, tantrik rape daughters to ‘get rich quickly’

Another link says:

Mumbai: 60-year-old father rapes daughter to get rich; arrested

New Delhi, March 19: In a shocking story, a 60-year-old father was arrested from Mira Road in Mumbai for allegedly raping his two daughters for the sake of becoming rich.

The elder girl aged 21 was suffering this humiliation for the last nine years, but finally broke her silence after her father turned on her younger sister.

The mother of the girls has also been arrested as an accessory to the crime.

Police said the Mira Road couple was under the influence of a tantrik, Hasmukh Rathod, 60, who told them in July 2000 that the family would prosper if the father were to have a sexual relationship with his daughter, then 12.

Rathod, a resident of Andheri, was also taken into custody. Locals, including neighbours of the couple, manhandled the tantrik in the police station.

The family (names withheld by the police), which hailed from Gujarat, resides in Phase I of Golden Nest on Mira-Bhayander Road. The businessman owns a unit in Andheri manufacturing radium plates for automobiles. Rathod was known to the couple for more than 20 years. Police said he, too, raped the elder daughter over a period of time, that too in her mother's presence.

In November 2008, Rathod encouraged the man to start a sexual relationship with his younger daughter. Till then, the elder girl had suffered in silence for fear of her father. But when he turned on her sister, she gathered courage and confided in her maternal uncle and grandmother, who complained to the police.

Senior inspector Mukund Mahajan said the matter is being investigated and the trio would be produced in court on Thursday.

Bureau Report

Man rapes daughter to get rich

Last edited:
This guy should be castrated and cut into pieces.:hitwall:

How can you rape a child that too your own daughter just to get rich.:angry:

Well this **** happens. well a few days back people were arguing why that islamic girl turned christian was being raped by her father.
this artical prove why - it has nothing to do with religion.

This guy should be castrated and cut into pieces.:hitwall:

How can you rape a child that too your own daughter just to get rich.:angry:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. At the same time the root of this type of social evils is Hindu Tantrism as the reports say one Tantrik brainwashed the man and instigated him to rape his own daughters. This incident has been leaked out by the media, but there are definitely many incidents like this which are not covered by media. The Judiciary should take stern actions against these kinds of religious practices or superstitions. Tantrism must be wiped out.

Well this **** happens. well a few days back people were arguing why that islamic girl turned christian was being raped by her father.

What? Which one? Where did it happen? Give us the report by posting links...

I agree with you wholeheartedly. At the same time the root of this type of social evils is Hindu Tantrism as the reports say one Tantrik brainwashed the man and instigated him to rape his own daughters. This incident has been leaked out by the media, but there are definitely many incidents like this which are not covered by media. The Judiciary should take stern actions against these kinds of religious practices or superstitions. Tantrism must be wiped out.

I guess it will be hard for you to understand about which you only read negative news. Tanrtrism is one one of the oldest branch of Hinduism. Few bad cases does not make everybody practicing Tantrisim wrong.

tx

THis is on this forum itself...I hope now you don't start against Muslims based on this one report.

tx

India
Further information: Thuggee and Kalika-Purana
Human sacrifices were carried out in connection with the worship of Shakti till approximately the early modern period, and in Bengal perhaps as late as the early nineteenth century[33]. Certain tantric cults performed human sacrifice till around the same time, both actual and "symbolic"; it was a "highly ritualised" act, and on occasion took many months to complete[33].
The question of whether human sacrifice is permitted in the Vedas and, if so, was actually practiced is a matter of dispute by scholars. The prevailing nineteenth century view, associated above all with Henry Colebrooke, was that human sacrifice had little scriptural warrant, and did not actually take place. Those verses which referred to purusamedha were meant to be read symbolically[34] or as a 'priestly fantasy'. However, barely a generation later Albrecht Weber collected textplaces referring to human sacrifice with greater specificity; and Rajendralal Mitra published a defence of the thesis that human sacrifice, as had been practiced in Bengal, was a continuation of traditions dating back to Vedic periods[35]. Hermann Oldenberg held to Colebrooke's view; but Jan Gonda underlined its disputed status.
It was agreed even by Colebrooke, however, that by the Puranic period - at least at the time of the writing of the Kalika-Purana, human sacrifice was accepted[34]. These two periods, however were separated by a period of increasing "embarrassment" in the use of violence in worship, contemporaneous with the Upanishads.
In the post-Puranic medieval period, however, it became increasingly common. In the seventh century, Banabhatta, in a description of the dedication of a temple of Chandika, describes a series of human sacrifices; similarly, in the ninth century, Haribhadra describes the sacrifices to Chandika in Orissa[36]. It was "more common" in the Southern parts of India, where it took on a scapegoating rather than purifying role[36].
The Khonds, an aboriginal tribe of India, inhabiting the tributary states of Orissa and Andhra Pradesh, became notorious, on the British occupation of their district about 1835, from the prevalence and cruelty of the human sacrifices they practised.[37]
The practice of Suttee (सती} in some Hindu communities, whereby a widow would immolate herself on her husband’s funeral pyre, continued well into the 19th century. Believed to guarantee the couple's salvation and reunion in the afterlife, it may be seen as a form of retainer sacrifice. India's Commission of Sati (Prevention) Act (1987) [38] was designed to finally suppress it, as isolated incidents still occurred.

Human sacrifice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THis is on this forum itself...I hope now you don't start against Muslims based on this one report.

tx

Islam: The Perfect Religion and Best Way of Life for All

By Dr. Norlain Dindang Mababaya

It is a must that we strive to know Islam. Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam, meaning: May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to the whole mankind encourages us to acquire knowledge of Islam in order to comprehend it. He says in the following authentic Ahâdith:

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu, meaning: May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that... the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, “Those who were the best in the pre-lslamic period of ignorance will be the best in Islam provided they comprehend the religious knowledge.” (Bukhâri 4/572 and Muslim)

‘Abdur Rahmân ibn Abi Bakrah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated on the authority of his father that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, “If Allâh wants to do good to a person, he makes him comprehend the religion; and of course knowledge is attained by learning.” (Bukhâri 1/67)

Mu‘awiyah ibn Abi Sufyân narrated that Allâh’s Messenger said, “Goodness is a (natural) habit while the evil is a stubbornness. To whomsoever Allâh wills to show goodness, He favors him with the understanding in the Religion.” (Ibn Mâjah, 1/221)

When we study Islam or at least read the Qur’an and the authentic Ahâdith we learn that Islam is easy, complete and the perfect religion as well as way of life for the whole mankind. We read in the Qur’an and the Ahâdith the following unique features of Islam:

1. Islam is easy:

“But whoever believes and works righteousness he shall have a goodly reward and easy will be his task as We order it by Our command.” (Qur'an 18:88)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, “Religion (Islam) is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the prayers in the mornings, afternoons and during the last hours of the nights.” (Bukhâri 1/38)

Anas bin Malik (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Make things easy for the people, and do not make it difficult for them, and make them calm (with glad tidings) and do not repulse (them).” (Bukhâri,8/146)

2. Islam is complete:

“…He it is Who has sent unto you the Book, explained in detail. They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it has been sent down from your Rabb in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.” (6:114)

“For We had certainly sent unto them a Book based on knowledge, which We explained in detail -- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.” (7:52)

“…(This is ) a Book with verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning) -- further explained in detail -- from One Who is Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).” (11:1)

3. Islam is perfect:

“...This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” (5:3)

As the perfect religion, Islam teaches mankind how to attain success in the most perfect way. The following are some of the Ahâdith that serve as enlightenment and guidance to those who desire for perfection:

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Goodness and comfort are for him who worships his Rabb in a perfect manner and serves his master sincerely.” (Bukhari 3/725)

Ibn Umar (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "If a slave is honest and faithful to his master and worships his Rabb (Allâh) in a perfect manner, he will get a double reward.” (Bukhari 3/722)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Whoever believes in Allâh and His Messenger, offers prayers perfectly and fasts (the month of) Ramadan then it is incumbent upon Allâh to admit him into Paradise, whether he emigrates for Allâh’s cause or stays in the land where he was born.” They (the companions of the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "O Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam)! Should we not inform the people of that?" He said, "There are one-hundred degrees in Paradise which Allâh has prepared for those who carry on Jihad in His Cause. The distance between every two degrees is like the distance between the sky and the Earth. So if you ask Allâh for anything, ask Him for the Firdaus, for it is the last part of Paradise and the highest part of Paradise, and at its top there is the Throne of Beneficent, and from it gush forth the rivers of Paradise.” (Bukhari 9/519)

Abdullah ibn Hisham (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated: “We were with the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) and he was holding the hand of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. 'Umar said to Him, "O Allâh’s Messenger! You are dearer to me than everything except my own self.” The Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "No, by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, (you will not have complete or perfect faith) till I am dearer to you than your own self.” Then 'Umar said to him, "However, now, by Allâh, you are dearer to me than my own self.” The Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Now, O 'Umar, you are a believer.” (Bukhari 8/628)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said: “The most perfect believer in respect of faith is he who is best of them in manners.” (Abu Dawud 4665)

Abu Humamah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said: “If anyone loves for Allâh’s sake, hates for Allâh’s sake, gives for Allâh’s sake and withholds for Allâh’s sake, he will have perfect faith.” (Abu Dawud 4664)

Abu Hurairah (radhiallâhu anhu) narrated that the Prophet (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said: “Among the Muslims the most perfect, as regards his faith, is the one whose character is excellent, and the best among you are those who treat their wives well.” (Tirmidhi 278, 628, 3264 and Abu Dawud)

Aishah (Radhiallâhu anha) narrated that Allâh’s Messenger (sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam) said, "Among the believers who show most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition, and are kindest to their families.” (Tirmidhi 3263)

All the above Prophetic teachings in addition to the Qur’anic Ayât (Verses) earlier quoted clearly tell us that indeed, Islam is the perfect religion and hence the best way of life for all. Islam as a universal religion is Allah’s Blessing and Mercy for all of us. It is for us to enjoy it and be successful in the eternal world to come. The best way to attain success through Islam is to learn it according to its authentic Sources. That is, to acquire knowledge of Islam through the Qur’an and the Sunnah and the right deductions from these revealed Sources of Knowledge and Guidance.

Since Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’ala) is the One Who gives guidance, earnestly ask Him for authentic Islamic knowledge. We must seek His help and guidance to be able to apply such knowledge and share them to others – all for His Pleasure. May our Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) increase our knowledge of Islam and enjoy the best life of being true Muslims forever. Ameen.

Dont disgust me by turning this into another Hindu Muslim issue. It is a grave tragedy. That man did what he apparently thought was right, that just gives an idea of the level of thinking he had. This "human sacrifice" is illegal, and both the foolish tantrik and the man will pay the price for ruining the girls life.

This is nothing compared to what Joseph Fritzl has done. And there was no "tantrik" to advice him.

Dont disgust me by turning this into another Hindu Muslim issue. It is a grave tragedy. That man did what he apparently thought was right, that just gives an idea of the level of thinking he had. This "human sacrifice" is illegal, and both the foolish tantrik and the man will pay the price for ruining the girls life.

This is nothing compared to what Joseph Fritzl has done. And there was no "tantrik" to advice him.

I did not start it as Muslim-hindu issue, two indian members started it all. Read the above posts and see whether I am wrong or right.

One indian member first said: I quote:

Then another indian member came and tried to victimize me by adopting Kautilyan diplomacy as he said: I quote:

tx

Now tell me who first initiated. No Kautilyan diplomacy with me.

I did not start it as Muslim-hindu issue, two indian members started it all. Read the above posts and see whether I am wrong or right.

One indian member first said: I quote:

Then another indian member came and tried to victimize me by adopting Kautilyan diplomacy as he said: I quote:

Now tell me who first initiated. No Kautilyan diplomacy with me.

hmmmm....Well WHat I have said is truth ....and Even u haven't denied it trying to hide using arguments.....Own up what U preach....

tx

Communist!
you better give links to prove that Hinduism preaches such a custom.
You talk as if that is the case.

Communist!

Communist!

Why ruby? Everywhere I provided links just beneath the reports. One Indian member himself admitted Tantrism as one of the oldest branches of Hinduism. I quote him:

...Tanrtrism is one one of the oldest branch of Hinduism....

tx

Now the report says the rapist Hindu father raped his daughter after being advised by one Tantrik who told him that he would get rich quickly if he would rape his own daughters. So Tantrism, "one of the oldest branch of Hindusm", was the main driving force behind the rape. Now you say where I said anything wrong.

Back
Top Bottom