What's new

Another proof that Teja is not indigenous

Abdul Rehman Majeed

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Forget about building, Indians can't even test but these jokers compare themselves with China. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1680881861790.png

Last edited:
Interesting - Turkey - has built all this infrastructure in turkey to do this testing itself.

Given how long India has been doing this - shocking to hear that they have had to go to France for this testing!!!!!!!
Testing and certification both are different things,
(Please provide some news regarding that Turks certified their aircraft intakes themselves)
This certification is happening in France as a cost saving measure, by utilizing the offset clauses of the 36 rafale deal.

Interesting - Turkey - has built all this infrastructure in turkey to do this testing itself.

Given how long India has been doing this - shocking to hear that they have had to go to France for this testing!!!!!!!

These jokers don't even know how to use scredrivers.

See how their choppers are crashing llike flies.

Testing and certification both are different things,
(Please provide some news regarding that Turks certified their aircraft intakes themselves)
This certification is happening in France as a cost saving measure, by utilizing the offset clauses of the 36 rafale deal.

Cost saving measure?

What a joke.

France has the most costliest labor while you Indians are famous for cheap coolies.

Do you understand what offset clause means or do you lack basic understanding of business terms.

Offset clause means Indians are paying the OEMs to teach you how to use a screwdriver.

But Indians are so dumb that you can't even learn how to learn to use a screwdriver.

You paid for ToT for your scorpenes subs from France and Su-30 from Russia?

Can you build them now?

No because your guys are dumb idiots.

Indians are

1) Dumb
2) Lazy
3) No work Ethics
4) Unclean and dirty
5) Unskilled
6) Lack Dsicipline
7) Fascists
8) Liars
9) Pagans
10) Ugly
11) Slaves
12) Cowards
Where's the rest?

A child of your caliber can come up with a hundred, a thousand words are less to describe our despicable nature.

Offset clause means Indians are paying the OEMs to teach you how to use a screwdriver.

But Indians are so dumb that you can't even learn how to learn to use a screwdriver.

You paid for ToT for your scorpenes subs from France and Su-30 from Russia?

Can you build them now?

No because your guys are dumb idiots.
Coming from a country which does not produce a screwdriver or a needle.

View attachment 923621

Say again. Can't hear you over the Jeff's thunder
Well Jeff is a JV not a solo project by PAC Kamra, even then nothing exclusively local is known about its components.
I never said that. Like I said to Kaniska, I wasn't claiming its all indigenous as opposed to what's claimed in the case of Tejas. I just meant that we've have a successful marketable product.
Tejas is called indigenous because it was a homegrown design and we can modify, alter and upgrade it ourselve without thinking about IPR issues or OEM approval for upgrades and modification like we had to for our Flankers.

Had to post it here due to some restrictions.

Last edited:
Well Jeff is a JV not a solo project by PAC Kamra, even then nothing exclusively local is known about its components.
I never said that. Like I said to Kaniska, I wasn't claiming its all indigenous as opposed to what's claimed in the case of Tejas. I just meant that we've have a successful marketable product.

Back
Top Bottom