What's new

Another proof that Teja is not indigenous

Last edited:
Pakistan has chosen Chinese engine over Russian engine for J-10CE. Pakistan purchased the fighter with WS-10B engine rather than AL-31FN series.

It's also wrong to think that Indians have never and will never invent anything. Indians invented (or discovered) and independently developed many forms of mathematics. If we are limiting the scope to science and technology related fields rather than things like spirituality or beliefs.

Indian experts working overseas or in India for foreign companies also have invented many things. Surely. Certainly. As have Chinese engineers working for Microsoft's offices in China. I know a friend who developed Microsoft's as yet to be put into production smart projection (they're working on 3 dimensional projection similar to hologram display). This was all done by a Chinese team but owned by Microsoft. Huawei has offices in India for research and development. There are smart people everywhere but India's system and how they are tied down by the West (much more than China) is always going to be a disadvantage for them as the West gains more from owning more of India than the West does for China where China's government has used excellent policies in the past to prevent this from happening as much as possible and leveraging western corporate greed for its own gain.

India despite slower development is still developing so one day perhaps there would be an India less burdened by western ownership where more of its people's talents and efforts contribute to India itself rather than foreign bank accounts.

As non westerners I don't think it's healthy or smart for us to continue disparaging each others abilities using typical western lies or propaganda narratives. We are certainly smart and capable at least there are plenty enough in Pakistan, India, China but our development and progress rates are different and I argue those are less to do with people but more to do with management and state policies that take into account relative positions, cultural advantages and disadvantages etc.

there is philosophical basis to a lot of achievements in science & engineering. We have seen it in numerous ancient societies. I would not downplay non-scientific achievements.

a lot of shoddy Indian efforts in military R&D is reflection of state run enterprises. I think the private sector can do a much better job in many areas. i do not think private players can pop overnight in the defense sector

Do give you perspective, our service exports is more than total oil exports of Saudi Arabia.
It is not there quite yet. Saudis made $322 billion in oil revenues in 2002. I think Indian IT sector exports is north of $200 billion

These jokers don't even know how to use scredrivers.

See how their choppers are crashing llike flies.

Cost saving measure?

What a joke.

France has the most costliest labor while you Indians are famous for cheap coolies.
Ah, the condescension from our technically adept neighbours.

The difference between capital costs and revenue expenses is apparently foreign territory.

Where's the rest?

A child of your caliber can come up with a hundred, a thousand words are less to describe our despicable nature.
One more script kiddie consumed by envy. No point giving him oxygen.

Will it's not 100% indigenous, if that's what you mean. But, that's not what I said
It's precisely what you meant.

I never said that. Like I said to Kaniska, I wasn't claiming its all indigenous as opposed to what's claimed in the case of Tejas. I just meant that we've have a successful marketable product.
I'm sorry, I had begun to see your opinions and posts as honest and straightforward. My mistake.

This thread is about Tejass and India. Stay on topic. Don't troll.
It is about Tejas and India. Pointing out that India at least makes its own screwdrivers and needles is not trolling.

Considering the purpose and intent of your post, calling someone else a troll is rich.

Last edited:
Interesting - Turkey - has built all this infrastructure in turkey to do this testing itself.

Given how long India has been doing this - shocking to hear that they have had to go to France for this testing!!!!!!!

Are you sure that Turkey has done all the Wind tunnel testing for it's programs in Turkey itself and not used ONERA's facilities or any other? I would ask you to look into that claim.

Especially considering that as of 2021, they had only just STARTED building their sub-sonic wind tunnel. By then MMU and Hurjet and all their other programs were already in work and WTT work would've been done, but not in a Wind tunnel that didn't exist in Turkey.

Construction starts on Turkey's huge wind tunnel

Also there wind tunnels in India and these are routinely used (such as NAL's 1.2 m trisonic WTT and the 0.6m trisonic WTT)

NAL 1.2 m trisonic WTT
NAL 0.6 m trisonic WTT

ISRO also operates it's own Hypersonic WTT in India. Plus DRDO has it's own Hypersonic WTT for its missile programs.

This may be related to lack of time at the Indian WTTs or more likely due to some tests that could not be conducted at the Indian WTTs. ONERAs wind tunnels are among the best in the world. I hope some day India has a facility as big and as capable as those at ONERA.

Back
Top Bottom