What's new

Another new Goddess to Hindu Pantheon

Yeah, if there is a god 'one true' creator of universe, then there can be 10 true creators of universe, one who can be elephant head, blue smurf etc. According to you, your imaginary friend God basically created paradise for ADam and Eve to frolick around until he threw them out coz they ate an apple.....turns out adam and eve look more like chimpanzees and they ate no apple.
Your answer is apt. But you are fired :omghaha:

Rather then go into this with you, but to clarify the new Hindu God is one of the creators of the universe

You hindu's beleive the head of the congress party is a God and created the universe???????????????????????????//

Rather then go into this with you, but to clarify the new Hindu God is one of the creators of the universe

You hindu's beleive the head of the congress party is a God and created the universe???????????????????????????//
Who said we believe in that ?

can't you see our replies in the thread...? am i expecting too much from a pakistani

May be I am overestimating - but I will assume that you are trolling. :D Which is better. Otherwise you are just plain .... :hitwall:

There are I believe 300 Million Hindu Gods,,,

As a result I am guessing at best you have some sort of ad hoc God adding on process

Hence with 300 million Gods why would any hindu object to 300,000,001 Gods

As a result I am guessing at best you have some sort of ad hoc God adding on process

Good job pretending you want to know :D
Hinduism is monotheistic. There is just freedom to perceive the Supreme in the way or ways you like.

I knew thats how british n mughal rules on us becoz these Jaichand type species still here......... Bootlicking has reached to new highest ......

Height of boot licking and chamchegiri. :hitwall:

If you want to erect statue, erect statue of Shivji, Rama, Krishna or freedom fighters like Bhagat Singh.
Thr statute wont giv them taste of bootlicking......... Nation is not thr priority at allll ...

Last edited:

V hav a long list of shaitaan or asur too......dont act in deliberate stupidity else Same devi will sent to you to helll without giving any chance to ur Allah. ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom