What's new

Another new Goddess to Hindu Pantheon

You blokes are building temples to worship mediocre sportsmen like Tendulkar and MS Dhoni!! So whats the big deal here ?? :lol:

We are ashamed, at least I am :ashamed: because of such moron's India has become a laughingstock :tsk:

WTF is that...
is it some kind of joke....tomorrow I will make some kind of statue of my own and will ask people to worship me...:coffee:

I am a GoodBoy...I am your God... make my statue and temple and worship me each day.

I am a GoodBoy...I am your God... make my statue and temple and worship me each day.
woha ..
Mojo Jojo was never a good boy...I will make temple for power puff girls...
get lost mojo..:D:D

Last edited:
First lick Amul Baby's feet a thousand times till it gets swollen. :coffee:

Raul Vinci licks my feet each day and clean my as***h***e with his tongue. So chuchaap start worshipping me. :D

woha ..
Mojo Jojo was never a good boy...I will make temple for pawer puff girls...
get lost mojo..:D:D

You dont know how pawarffulll I am. I would destroy you unless you accept me as your only God. :D

pawar puff girls are evil.

and a temple will be constructed to install Goddess Telangana Talli

Shankar Rao
"I want to build the temple so that people can offer prayers to Sonia Gandhi every day for ending the dominance of Seemandhra leadership over Telangana. I am donating nine acres of my own land and with my own money'' says Dr Rao. "It is not sycophancy. I am a core loyalist of the Nehru-Gandhi family. The Congress gave me a ticket to contest polls seven times and I became a minister twice.''

Hinduism has always been like this,

Oh lets make this women a goddess, how different is it to loons making a elephant or a monkey into a god thousands of years ago

Oh lets make this women a goddess, how different is it to loons making a elephant or a monkey into a god thousands of years ago

At least we don't preach autobiography of a pedophile

Oh yea...explain to me...if you're saying 'one god created the world', then why not 'many gods created the world'?

Oh yea...explain to me...if you're saying 'one god created the world', then why not 'many gods created the world'?

There is God, as in the one true creater of the universe

Then there is a

A Man with a elepehants head - Ganesh
A Blue smurf God - Shiva
Kaliiiiiii Maaaa - some sort of monster, vampire type God
Durga - women god with a thousand arms
Vishnu & Krishna - More smurf Gods
And thousands of others inlcuding the italian leader of the congress party

Think about it

There is God, as in the one true creater of the universe

Then there is a

A Man with a elepehants head - Ganesh
A Blue smurf God - Shiva
Kaliiiiiii Maaaa - some sort of monster, vampire type God
Durga - women god with a thousand arms
Vishnu & Krishna - More smurf Gods
And thousands of others inlcuding the italian leader of the congress party

Think about it

Yeah, if there is a god 'one true' creator of universe, then there can be 10 true creators of universe, one who can be elephant head, blue smurf etc. According to you, your imaginary friend God basically created paradise for ADam and Eve to frolick around until he threw them out coz they ate an apple.....turns out adam and eve look more like chimpanzees and they ate no apple.

Back
Top Bottom