What's new

Another Naval Mishap

This is our torpedo recovery vessel. This sank ?

089dcd05d6a5cbb1dab25e178570cb03.jpg

RIP to the dead.
today's day starts with a news of late delivery of T-50 and end with sinking of a naval ship,put in short its been a stupid day.

The ship is 23 meters long and 6.5 meters at the beam. This particular ship was built by Goa Shipyard Limited in 1983

old piece of junk !

RIP to the poor soul.

Indian Navy really need to figure out it's safety procedures. This is just insane. Navy is one place where margin of error is zilch.

The ship is 23 meters long and 6.5 meters at the beam. This particular ship was built by Goa Shipyard Limited in 1983

old piece of junk !

So is your New AC..............The other day HSL completed the refit of a Kilo class submarine in 6 years, and my question was, how do you assure quality in workmanship if you are delayed and then rush the projects? So many locally built Indian vessels are expected, how can you assure that safety was no 1 priority? Someone is not doing their classwork/homework.

RIP to the poor soul.

Indian Navy really need to figure out it's safety procedures. This is just insane. Navy is one place where margin of error is zilch.
Indian Navy needs to throw out old pieces of Junks before they sink & takes our sailors with them.

Indian Navy needs to throw out old pieces of Junks before they sink & takes our sailors with them.

Then throw out your AC as well???

I have a feeling that Navy is doing this on purpose to get attention for more funds and foreign designs.

Then throw out your AC as well???

I have a feeling that Navy is doing this on purpose to get attention for more funds and foreign designs.
What kind of sick/twisted mind comes up with this kind of nonsense?

Now are you that saying IAF did that on purpose?

Technically yes, those cheap, sub-standard spare parts that were bought, IAF knew they lacked quality assurance. But they still went ahead. In essence, they sabotaged their own fighters. I know it may sound a bit shocking to you, but hey that's how it is. Do you know, an engineer knowingly/un-knowingly designing or using wrong part in a machine/building, that later leads to death of a person, can be prosecuted for manslaughter?

What kind of sick/twisted mind comes up with this kind of nonsense?

Here comes my favorite PDF member.

Back
Top Bottom