What's new

Another master blunder from Indian Media

Thats the thing we sud not let their crap leave alone.. world shud know how low they can go....cuz its not a matter of a day or 2 but fake stupid stories pop up again and again...
what surprises me that so called foreign graduate and highly educated people in indian media have no ethical or moral values.. they just can blame who ever and when ever they want...
what a pethatic nation building concept India is following.

you Indians are only a fun nation for us like jokers and circus puppets , you are nothing but kunjars and bhaands
That's y we watch your movies to entertain ourselves . You are just a way of entertainment for us like animals kept in the zoo.

R u guys really this nervous and desperate in Pakistan to latch on to one picture when Indians have slammed you shut with solid real evidence including passport, phone bill et al? The fact your Sartaz Aziz had to withdraw from talks because of the weight of the evidence is indicative enough....the one and only excuse Pakistan has left to cackle is that they have no more credibility to lose!

i am amazed people asking for channel logo on that picture.....such a dumb question ... i mean there is a link present in the post, go and watch the video .. forward the video to 06:22 and see ur self....
Because they have nothing else to say. And these Indians believe everything their media says about Pakistan. Sheeps.

R u guys really this nervous and desperate in Pakistan to latch on to one picture when Indians have slammed you shut with solid real evidence including passport, phone bill et al? The fact your Sartaz Aziz had to withdraw from talks because of the weight of the evidence is indicative enough....the one and only excuse Pakistan has left to cackle is that they have no more credibility to lose!
Oh shut up already. Weight of the evidence lol. It was because Pakistan wasn't stepping back from meeting huriyat you toad.

Because they have nothing else to say. And these Indians believe everything their media says about Pakistan. Sheeps.

Oh shut up already. Weight of the evidence lol. It was because Pakistan wasn't stepping back from meeting huriyat you toad.

nice try but as usual you guys failed. your guys invited hurriyat knowing that will give them an excuse to run away. even Pakistani generals are no dumb enough to admit they cancel the talk because they will be made to admit terrorism.

nice try but as usual you guys failed. your guys invited hurriyat knowing that will give them an excuse to run away. even Pakistani generals are no dumb enough to admit they cancel the talk because they will be made to admit terrorism.
Who says your credible media?

r u denying your govt invited hurriyat? or r u saying that your ambassador forgot he had been instructed only a few months ago that it is not allowed?
Obviously I'm shaking my head on your theories behind us inviting huriyat because we wanted an escape from dialogues. Because of your 'ENORMOUS' proofs on terrorism. Like the one where one of your super human journalist calls and talks to Dawood Ibrahim's wife. None of you make sense its like talking to the same goat behind different ids.

Last edited:
Obviously I'm shaking my head on your theories behind us inviting huriyat because we wanted an escape from dialogues. Because of you 'ENORMOUS' proofs on terrorism. Like the one where one of your super human journalists calls and talks to Dawood Ibrahim's wife. None of you make sense its like talking to the same goat behind different ids.

your shaking head is called denial.

entertainment found on Indian media is hilarious. Their media growth has stagnated and is slowly becoming immature and childish. Such foolishness. The thing is the media would be a hundred times more concrete and careful if the nation would find faults and criticize rather than eating it all up. We criticize our media, our other media outlets critize media in general and politicians criticize our media which keeps the media on toes.

There is a lot of truth to what you are saying.

I have read accounts of even Western journalists who are amazed by the lack of depth in Indian media when it comes to foreign affairs while they found Pakistani media buzzing with a lot of diversity, criticism of 'the Establishment', and a lot of self-flagellation on 'security' matters.

A nation which becomes so unanimous in its foreign policy risks making historic blunders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom