What's new

Another Low by Third Class Indian Media: Shahid Afridi Brother Was Killed by BSF in

Okay so this is the reason his arse was burning, and i really thought he had any concern for kashmiris.
Ok this is the low of your indian media reporting... Dont you guys have a shame ?

Licence weapons are allowed to VIP..

I must say those are spreading hates in india against pakistan.. They should be killed brutally.

Comon, now dont get personal.
Not my fault if your hero is bowbeaten and insulted in our media. He should have continued living in his hole without that tweet and he would have been fine as usual.

What happened?

Can't prove that you are product of only guy's "hard work". Come on it won't be that difficult. At least try once.

And afridi would tweet whatever he wants to. You prove about yourself.

What happened?

Can't prove that you are product of only guy's "hard work". Come on it won't be that difficult. At least try once.

By that logic you will find it difficult to prove that you are not a product of a hard work of a donkey, but lets keep that aside for a while.

Getting back to the topic, Afridi when confronted by media ran away with his tail in his legs when asked why dont he condemn terrorism emanting from pakistan, terrosims by hafeez saeed, and all those protests in balochistan, azad kashmir, sindh. All he said ab yeh sab na shuru karo nahi toh main bhag jaunga ... lolz.

Comon, now dont get personal.
Not my fault if your hero is bowbeaten and insulted in our media. He should have continued living in his hole without that tweet and he would have been fine as usual.
Afridi has done his Job I know he has triggered many Apes suffering from lesser man syndrome but desperate barking Bitches are not his concern

Afiridi is above you rats. He didn't bother to answer that dick size vermin Gautam Gambhir either.

It is just a thread to discuss zero credibility and worth of your media.
The news channel has a far reaching audience, unfortunately it is the credibility of Mr Afraid that has been hit for a six by the allegations that terrorists are bred in his family.

We should provide him the chance to absolve himself from the allegations either in a court of law or through the press.

After all, we have been witnessing Mr Afraid's exceptional oratory skills over the years and more recently in a televised interview with an Indian host.

Who needs UN ?
Our media is enough to label him and bring him to his knees.

By the way i remember him crying for not allowing him to play in IPL. I wonder if butt hurt is from that as well, you never know.:D:D
And we are enough to Give a Middle Finger to this channel and anchor person for spreading the hates

Indian media on our LPC

The news channel has a far reaching audience, unfortunately it is the credibility of Mr Afraid that has been hit for a six by the allegations that terrorists are bred in his family.
Credidibility among whom? the low life Indian scums? who cares what you vermins think? arent you the one who believe ISI has trained dogs to do sabotage Ops in India or Spy Pigeon or currency note having GPS or Gold in cow mutra

We should provide him the chance to absolve himself from the allegations either in a court of law or through the press.

After all, we have been witnessing Mr Afraid's exceptional oratory skills over the years and more recently in a televised interview with an Indian host.

MODi killed thousand of muslims.. First bring that b@stard in court..

Who the hell are you to bring any pakistani in indian pathetic channels or else where...

Afridi's cousin killed in J&K: BSF

The Border Security Force on Friday said a Harkat-ul-Ansar terrorist killed recently in south Kashmir was a cousin of Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi.

"Saquib, killed in Anantnag on Sunday following a tip-off, turned out to be a relative of Shahid Afridi," BSF Inspector General Vijay Raman said.

He based his claim on certain document found on the slain terrorist and the version of people who knew him.

Saquib hailed from Peshawar, Pakistan, and had been active in Anantnag for about two years, Raman said.

The IG said Saquib used to flaunt his relation with Afridi among the people in Anantnag.

"It is an open secret in Anantnag," he said.

"Initially we did not know whom we were tracking. It was only later when his identity was established by documents that we realised who he was."

http://www.rediff.com/news/2003/sep/12jk.htm

Cow shit is smaller, this is bigger and more smelly.
but elephant shit is not sacred to indians indi cow urne and cow shit.they are actually bragging about their pathetic journalists thumping chest and treating this shit news as sacred cow shit!!

supa powa of east nai inko chotias of the east ka label dayna chayeh;

Back
Top Bottom