Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In Chhattisgarh village, cops see human sacrifice in girl’s mystery death

Ashutosh Bhardwaj Tags : Lalita Tati, Chhattisgarh human sacrifice, mystery death, crime news Posted: Fri Jan 06 2012, 00:13 hrs Bijapur:

Unbelievable - By IndianBogus idea - By sishir patnaikDigging hole for ann... - By HINDUSTANIA realistic tweet - By aman DhaliwalDivide and rule - By IndianLalu is synonymous w... - By Shrenik JainLalu prasad yadav - By Bharti

It’s been two and a half months since seven-year-old Lalita Tati went missing from her village in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district. Six days later, the child’s parents found her decomposed, mutilated body, with nearly all organs missing. Amid talk of grisly local custom in this impoverished tribal area, police have arrested two men who they allege killed Lalita to propitiate a bloodthirsty female deity.another human sacrifice case in india

Lalita went missing on October 21. Her father, Budhram Tati, discovered her body on October 27. The autopsy report said “cause of death cannot be ascertained as the body parts were eaten away by maggots”. Nearly all of Lalita’s organs, including the liver, were missing, the report said.

The Bijapur police initially suspected a rape-murder, but last week arrested Sukku Padam, a resident of Jailwara village where Lalita lived with her parents, and Ignesh Kujur of Toornar village. “They have confessed that they cut her body and offered her liver to the goddess to ensure a good harvest,” superintendent of police R N Dash said.

In Chhattisgarh village, cops see human sacrifice in girl’s mystery death - Indian Express

The Bijapur police initially suspected a rape-murder, but last week arrested Sukku Padam, a resident of Jailwara village where Lalita lived with her parents, and Ignesh Kujur of Toornar village. “They have confessed that they cut her body and offered her liver to the goddess to ensure a good harvest,” superintendent of police R N Dash said.

Which Goddess is this?

Which Goddess is this?

may be maa kali as i think

Goddess%20Kali%20Mata%20Wallpaper.jpg

kalima.jpg

Imran Bhai, Aaj kya ho gaya hai.

Imran Bhai, Aaj kya ho gaya hai.

nothing yaar when i wakeup i just look forum is looking like BR so much anti Pakistan scrap which has nothing to do with defence so i balance it with other side damn daily issues economy crimes politics these guys daily look hard to find news for bash paksitan so today i did it for them :lol:

nothing yaar when i wakeup i just look forum is looking like BR so much anti Pakistan scrap which has nothing to do with defence so i balance it with other side damn daily issues economy crimes politics these guys daily look hard to find news for bash paksitan so today i did it for them :lol:

GooD Work, after all aap bhi Insan hai.

In Chhattisgarh village, cops see human sacrifice in girl’s mystery death

Ashutosh Bhardwaj Tags : Lalita Tati, Chhattisgarh human sacrifice, mystery death, crime news Posted: Fri Jan 06 2012, 00:13 hrs Bijapur:

Unbelievable - By IndianBogus idea - By sishir patnaikDigging hole for ann... - By HINDUSTANIA realistic tweet - By aman DhaliwalDivide and rule - By IndianLalu is synonymous w... - By Shrenik JainLalu prasad yadav - By Bharti

It’s been two and a half months since seven-year-old Lalita Tati went missing from her village in Chhattisgarh’s Bijapur district. Six days later, the child’s parents found her decomposed, mutilated body, with nearly all organs missing. Amid talk of grisly local custom in this impoverished tribal area, police have arrested two men who they allege killed Lalita to propitiate a bloodthirsty female deity.another human sacrifice case in india

Lalita went missing on October 21. Her father, Budhram Tati, discovered her body on October 27. The autopsy report said “cause of death cannot be ascertained as the body parts were eaten away by maggots”. Nearly all of Lalita’s organs, including the liver, were missing, the report said.

In Chhattisgarh village, cops see human sacrifice in girl’s mystery death - Indian Express

it's just a illiteracy and exploitation by some people of others...There is nothing in our religion like that....
:sniper:

Thand rakho paaji...

YAARO LAAYIAN MEHFILAN JI
CHETE AA GAYE VAQT NAGEENE
UTTON BHOLE BHAALE SI
TE VICHON SAARE HI BADE KAMEENEY
JITHE HEERAN HUNDIYAN SI
OTTHE HI RANJHEYAN DIYAN DAARAN

KUDI RIKSHEY TE JANDI SI
TE PICHHE LAA LAINDE SI CAARAN
NAALE NAKK CHADHAUNDI SI
TE KADHDI TAKKE TAKKE DIYAN GAALAN
KUDI RIKSHEY TE JANDI SI
TE PICHHE LAA LAINDE SI CAARAN

Last edited by a moderator:
it's just a illiteracy and exploitation by some people of others...There is nothing in our religion like that....
It still took place in shining, incredible India. So much for modern India...

And some people argue that mainstream India & Govt should leave the tribals alone.

It still took place in shining, incredible India. So much for modern India...
Yes India is a big country where still lot of people are uneducated because our leadership is not serious for welfare of country...

And some people argue that mainstream India & Govt should leave the tribals alone.
as if your incompetent government did something to feed those starving tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom