What's new

Another human sacrifice case in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
dud!! i have not asked what they believe..I Have asked for some scripture from u to back up the claim u made about India's religion or culture...

Don't flatter yourself to think you represent all the religions and culture in India. You really have no clue about your heritage. Look it up in the net.

Don't flatter yourself to think you represent all the religions and culture in India. You really have no clue about your heritage. Look it up in the net.

I have a far better knowledge about my culture and religion and also those followed in India..dont need some BS from a guy whose only task here is to troll and insult Indians/Hindus as much as possible...

ok.. let me ask u.. what do u know about India's culture and religion?...I have asked u once and asking u again...do u have any scripture or article to back up ur claim that Hinduism accepts Human sacrifice??

Still waiting..

I have a far better knowledge about my culture and religion and also those followed in India..dont need some BS from a guy whose only task here is to troll and insult Indians/Hindus as much as possible...

ok.. let me ask u.. what do u know about India's culture and religion?...I have asked u once and asking u again...do u have any scripture or article to back up ur claim that Hinduism accepts Human sacrifice??

Still waiting..

Stop putting words in my mouth. When did I insult Hindus? Again. Don't flatter yourself. Don't think Hinduism represent the whole India.

Stop baiting with the talk of Hinduism. The Hindu religion discussion is banned here.

If you want to know about your heritage, search to web.

Stop putting words in my mouth. When did I insult Hindus? Again. Don't flatter yourself. Don't think Hinduism represent the whole India.

Stop baiting with the talk of Hinduism. The Hindu religion discussion is banned here.

If you want to know about your heritage, search to web.

Do u want me to point ur post

But it is part of Indian's religion and culture. Why do you want to stop it? They said the same thing about cows.

Here u go: kindly explain this...u meant Human sacrifice is a part of India's religion or culture..Ok..which religion were u talking about..?

Hinduism may not represent the whole of india..but 80 % population are hindus..until ur buddies the likes of Hafizz sayid come and kill 800 million Indians, the soul of India will always be Hinduism...

I have no doubt about my heritage. ..go and research something for rational debate..or u will look like dud!!

how many times has it is being said dont feed the trolls ?

Fr fk sake dont vase presious energy replying to nolifers...
Get something better to do...

half assed replies makes me wana go on a dissing spree but ..id rather spend my energies on more genuine topics...

Stop responding to trolls ,it make u look like bigger fools who are so insecure that they wana try to defend every godam thing.::angry:

Just report and move on.

how many times has it is being said dont feed the trolls ?

Fr fk sake dont vase presious energy replying to nolifers...
Get something better to do...

half assed replies makes me wana go on a dissing spree but ..id rather spend my energies on more genuine topics...

Stop responding to trolls ,it make u look like bigger fools who are so insecure that they wana try to defend every godam thing.::angry:

Just report and move on.

Yes dude!! u r rite...i just lost it when that guy commented as if this is a normal practice in India...

I don't see amnesty or human rights say anything about these atrocities but when it is about Saudi women not driving all hell breaks lose. Double standards at its best if you ask me.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

And to Indians saying that they hate how it is made sound like a "Normal practice in India" now you know how I feel when news about my country is brought up like it is normal practice too and people start insulting their brains out.

I don't see amnesty or human rights say anything about these atrocities but when it is about Saudi women not driving all hell breaks lose. Double standards at its best if you ask me.

oh...i did not know such misdeeds were part of Indian law...

And to Indians saying that they hate how it is made sound like a "Normal practice in India" now you know how I feel when news about my country is brought up like it is normal practice too and people start insulting their brains out.

i may empathize with ur feelings ..cus i believe u to be a good person..
but as i said earlier ..there a difference between generalizing and outright trolling.
For the one generalisng can still be swayed to see the light

Oh its you again.

How banning women to drive by a state and this individual's criminal act are same.

Human sacrifice in India is illegal and is penalized by death plenty by High Courts.

Here u go: kindly explain this...u meant Human sacrifice is a part of India's religion or culture..Ok..which religion were u talking about..?

Hinduism may not represent the whole of india..but 80 % population are hindus..until ur buddies the likes of Hafizz sayid come and kill 800 million Indians, the soul of India will always be Hinduism...

I have no doubt about my heritage. ..go and research something for rational debate..or u will look like dud!!

Your problem is you think too highly of yourself. You think you own all of India's religion and culture. Again, when did I mention or insult Hindus? You are just making assumption because of your overinflated fragile ego.

You want me to explain your hypocrisy for you? You don't want people interfere with your religion. These guys are claiming they are practicing religous ritual. Why are you interfering them?

Can't believe. It happens in South Asia... Ewww!!

Your problem is you think too highly of yourself. You think you own all of Indian's religion and culture. Again, when did I mention or insult Hindus? You are just making assumption because of your overinflated fragile ego.

You want me to explain your hypocrisy for you? In the 7-year prison cow discussion, you kinds claimed that cows are sacred religious artifact and don't want anyone to touch them. Now human sacrifice has been a long religious and cultural tradition practiced by some in India. These guys are claiming they are practicing religion ritual. Why are you interfering them?

Read what i say clearly and try to get it in ur head if u can:

Cow is a religious symbol to Hindus which has been mentioned in countless Hindu religious scriptures. Hence it is a mainstream and accepted so by majority of Hindus.

Now Human sacrifice is neither a religious or cultural tradition. Do u have any scripture to quote so.?
or as i said u looking to abuse hindus and their religion by making false allegations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom