What's new

Another hindu temple burned in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jbond197

Our land our rules. Those who have a problem are free to migrate to the newly formed Hindu Rashtra, flying those nuclear powered bimans you had 5000 years ago.
Then don't come crying when someone burn Quran in their homeland in US or a "Broken" mosque is broken by few fanatics. Don't be full retard, It is not good for your health!!

This makes me depressed actually. Another temple almost a few months after the one that was destroyed in soldier bazaar in karachi. A country is often judged by the way it treats its minorities. We cannot and should not treat our minorities as second hand.

Many crimes in Pakistan are justified by the mullah group in the name of religion. We need to change our minds, our psyche and need to focus on people tearing down churches and temples. I don't understand what it will take for us to learn to respect each other because it is all our religions, all our cultures which make us great.

Hindus are an integral part of Pakistan and we must do everything to treat them as such.

Another normal day in Pakistan nothing unusual.

And then these people cried here for a single mosque babri masjid in Ayodhya.
Babri mosque was burnt while your Army and police watched it being demolished, this case may be done by some idiot who could be supporter of TTP, let investigation take place than see.

But Babri mosque was demolished in few days and your police watched it Berng demolished, I am appalled at some Hindus on this forum who spin matters to suit their agenda, please see the difference and than see the action of police in Pakistan, reminder again to you, your police watch actually SUPPORTED ITS DESOLATION. PAKISTANI POLICE WAS NOT THERE ON SCENE AND HAS MADE AN fir TO INVESTIGATE, SO STOP YOUR SPINS. and see the truth for what it is.

This makes me depressed actually. Another temple almost a few months after the one that was destroyed in soldier bazaar in karachi. A country is often judged by the way it treats its minorities. We cannot and should not treat our minorities as second hand.

Many crimes in Pakistan are justified by the mullah group in the name of religion. We need to change our minds, our psyche and need to focus on people tearing down churches and temples. I don't understand what it will take for us to learn to respect each other because it is all our religions, all our cultures which make us great.

Hindus are an integral part of Pakistan and we must do everything to treat them as such.
:respect:
And here I thought all officials of defence.pk had to continuously prove their bigotry and extremism these days to stay qualified for their posts.

I sometimes have to force myself to post on threads like these, because I know there is no hope for minorities in Pakistan. If "educated" Pakistanis on PDF can so easily brush it under the carpet one can only imagine what the less intellectual part of Pakistan does.

how it treats its minorities, how it treats even stray animals

we have a long way to go, no doubt.......this is where leadership and bold decision making is needed. It'll be good when the judiciary flexes its muscles when it is actually needed, rather than "taking notice" of things and then not doing anything

and we do but Pakistan is going through hell of this war, and many groups are at it, they are identifies and taken care of, in doing so Peole of pakistan are paying heavy price, many innocent Pakistanis are killed, Mosque, schools and churches are destroyed, Pakistan Army is fighting these elements and will get rid of them soon, but it was a Planned destruction of Babri mosque when police watched it being demolished, do you see the difference, my friend.

Disgusting, another horrible act of bigotry through arson. I hope the police catch these people.

Instead of acknowledging the problem and condemning the burning of someone's place of worship, we Pakistanis ignore and continue the ill treatment of our minorities.

Agree...Your land your rules..but is it a rule in your land to do all that what @jbond197 posted....Being an admin, at least condemn the act.

I don't support these scumbags. They regularly destroy heritage buildings to occupy them. The state is complaicent and in bed with the billionaire property developers who run these gangs for 'making room'.

@haviZsultan

Your dreamworld is ruled by a family with historic ties to LeJ. Want more reality check?

Last edited:
@jbond197

Our land our rules. Those who have a problem are free to migrate to the newly formed Hindu Rashtra, flying those nuclear powered bimans you had 5000 years ago.
if that's the case than you shouldn't be bothered with jbond's word.

I don't support these scumbags. They regularly destroy heritage buildings to occupy them. The state is complaicent and in bed with the billionaire property developers who run these gangs for 'making room'.
Fair enough..and Yes I do know that everything that happens in India and Pakistan is given a religious twist to it...but that is how these scums survive and exist.

and what about india - where Christian missionaries get burnt, argument was that they were playing with emotions and creating communal unrest

when Muslims are attacked and harassed because they slaughtered animals to distribute meat during Bakra Eid, argument being that they are Pakistani spies trying to create communal unrest (the excuse is a common one, isnt it?)

when dalits are thrashed, raped, beaten and humiliated......argument being that they are from untouchable caste and dare not even eat out of the same plate or drink from same water fountain used from brahmin or higher caste

need i continue?
don't worry. If what's you are saying it's true than it will change because it's not acceptable to us, whether be there is land mafia or not.

When we will scrap the idiotic blaspheme law and replace it with law which protect every religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom