What's new

Another great response to Maleeha Hamid and So called doctor Zaidi.

DAWN is a foreign NGO funded news media outlet. Best way would be to completely ignore it.

DAWN, Express Tribune and Geo.

There was a time, when Dawn was a pure Pakistani media...very objective. But unfortunately, now it has been overtaken by hostile foreigners and their stooges.

As I said, best way would be not to read it at all, why poison one's brain with such bullshyte?

I might not agree with some of the things they post, but under no circumstances DAWN should be banned. Once the ball gets rolling where will it stop? Instead we should counter such people by holding debates and discussions. By banning such people out right we are providing tinge of legitimacy to their claims, instead if we hold a debate their hollow claims can be exposed. Don't ban them, but expose them.

Ramifications of the 1965 war - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

and look again what blunder that maleeha kid as published. Ye log baaz nahi a rahe. And that seminar that bitch has quoted is also from none other then controversial Karachi University, like she quoted before of that Indian Dog Zaidi's in the same university.
And when someone send these sold-out dogs and bitches to hell, liberal raise the sky over their heads.

I might not agree with some of the things they post, but under no circumstances DAWN should be banned. Once the ball gets rolling where will it stop? Instead we should counter such people by holding debates and discussions. By banning such people out right we are providing tinge of legitimacy to their claims, instead if we hold a debate their hollow claims can be exposed. Don't ban them, but expose them.
Debate is done with reasonable people and not with sold-out 5th columns, for such elements deserve to be punished.

then simply do what Shehbaz Shareef did to PTI people in lahore. Kill them in point blank range.
I did not know that you cant differentiate between PTI people and sold-out 5th columns.

Debate is done with reasonable people and not with sold-out 5th columns, for such elements deserve to be punished.

Yes these people might be sold out, but first we must expose the fallacy of their argument. We should not let such sold outs become heroes and what better way than to expose their hollowed out arguments.

I did not know that you cant differentiate between PTI people and sold-out 5th columns.
that wasnt the point. The point was that if they do their mom bati drama again then kill them in discriminated firing like they did in lahore.

then simply poison them. Under no circumstances these people can be tolerated atleast not anymore.

Yes these people might be sold out, but first we must expose the fallacy of their argument. We should not let such sold outs become heroes and what better way than to expose their hollowed out arguments.
but the question is have they stopped when they were debunked earlier?Dear Pseudo Liberals, what is the point of belittling the sacrifices of our soldiers in ’65 war?

today posted again on the same subject. see post#22.

While on top of that they had invited another traitor brigadier to their circus in university to even more solidly present their view point. The only way now is ban them or just annihilate their worthless existence.

Last edited:
A person who says the sun rises from west and sets in east, what hollow arguments are you going to expose? It this not obvious enough? This so-called Ziaidi crap, you remember his statement? Even his masters, the Bharatis never made such absurd claims. What remains there to be exposed?

Agencies and Government need to take action against all these foreign funded NGO's and Media groups, according to National Action Plan....specialy against Dawn news,Express Tribune,Geo etc...

Dawn is a sold out entity and thats why they protect their investors interest nit a pakistani oerspective, i am totally banned in posting comments on dawn due to the same reason, they allow idiots from our eastern border to post obscene remarks but does not print pakistani comments and this has been tested time n again.

This hameed haroon like mir shakeel u rehman needs to be testified and grilled, for some it might be a childish though but thats what it is. Its about time to give all these channels a shut up call who are creating anatchy in the country de to foreign funding.

Low tolerance of other peoples' opinions just shows lower intellect....

Offense MEANT !
We know we have few cowards like you in our country or is just you are a false flagger.

that wasnt the point. The point was that if they do their mom bati drama again then kill them in discriminated firing like they did in lahore.

then simply poison them. Under no circumstances these people can be tolerated atleast not anymore.

but the question is have they stopped when they were debunked earlier?Dear Pseudo Liberals, what is the point of belittling the sacrifices of our soldiers in ’65 war?

today posted again on the same subject. see post#22.

While on top of that they had invited another traitor brigadier to their circus in university to even more solidly present their view point. They only way now is ban them or just annihilate their worthless existence.

That is what I am talking about, we are allowing these people to set the narrative. The Universities are not allowing the other side to present their argument. Pakistan must present its case, and not allow these people hijack the narrative.

Gather some courage to show the flags of the place you disgrace from. We'll talk after that.

you can ask the admin to tell you my ip.....I'm not going to put a flag. I don't believe in the concept of nations....

@Imran Khan tum jaysay logon kay liyea starts from 3 mins on wards where he talks about people who got Pakistan without sacrifices!
Low tolerance of other peoples' opinions just shows lower intellect....

Offense MEANT !
I have a low tolerance of BS and mind you I dont have a lower intellect!

Tolerance is not to be misused or stretched beyond reason!

. I don't believe in the concept of nations....
Sadly you dont believe on the rules of the planet then there is relatively no point in debating one who doesnt believes in their own set of rules...

I recall the Taliban do the same :whistle:

That is what I am talking about, we are allowing these people to set the narrative. The Universities are not allowing the other side to present their argument. Pakistan must present its case, and not allow these people hijack the narrative.
The university should allow both sides to talk but sadly it is now an expert of misinformation! God only knows who shamelessly would sale everything from nation, religion to their own people :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom