What's new

Another General Kakar act is due!

what i think i democracy is not suited for pakistan because of illiteracy of ppl of pakistan....
illiterate ppl simply vote for any one....

as ALLAH says in QURAN:

"Can those who know and those who don't can be equal.."

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. In Pakistan there is no honor and dignity---life has gone astray by all means and measures of decency---the weak have no justice, no liberties, no hope and none to look upto.

We the people are being mentallly and practically raped, molested, dishonored, degraded and dehumanized by our very own. Pakistan and the pakistanis have truly lost their sense of direction---. Look at our elected politicians---one of them has a fake degree--he has a case in front of the court---the court judges the degree a fake---before the the verdict is announced---he relinquishes his post---.

Now he is re-elected from another place---a parliamentarian and has the blessings of the president and the primeminister.

After justice system sucks---our judges are the worst of the worst---they lay claim to honor and providing the justice of Umar---but truly they are the most disgusting people in the world.

Pakistan is truly a lost state---its people a lost citizens---they have really really no clue how to live like a citizen of a state---they have no clue how to run a nation---there are a thousand heads and each going a thousand different ways---.

Here is a country where there is a no rule of law---gang rapists go free--- murderers go free---land grabbers go free---kidnappers go free---child molesters go free--- police officers gang rape minor boys and grisl in police station without any fear of retribution.

What we claim to be----the muslims---the followers of islam---we really are a mentally and practically a very very sick nation---we are so far away from what islam is---it would rather be a shame to call us muslims---we kill for the thrill of it---killing another soul is of utmost pleasure for us---gang rape is also one of the many sources of fun and games for us---terrorizing opponents is also a great past time for us---we kill our teachers, we beat up our doctors---we burn up our shpos---we destroy ourselves and our properties and our belongings because someone called Prophet Mohammad a bad name in denmark---.

There is only one recourse left for pakistan----PAKISTAN NEEDS JUSTICE FOR ONE AND JUSTICE FOR ALL----PAKISTAN NEEDS THE JUSCTICE AS WAS GIVEN BY AMIR ABDUR RAHMAN OF AFGHANISTAN---.

Pakistanis are a type of people who don't understand kindness and generosity----they take it for weakness---they don't understand moral obligations and rights of others---they have least consideration for making their country look good in front of the world----pakistanis have the biggest identity crisis---even after 60 years, they don't know if they are the citizens of pakistan or those of the arab world or are iranians or from dehli hyderabad madras or elsewhere.

Pakistanis pickup everyones else's cause except their own---you see it make them look good when they yell for palestine---.

Our justice system is the cause of all our ills---the judges are extremely corrupt---each and everyone has his own version of the law---our justices own factories and other business---.

Even the great Justice Chaudhry is at a loss of what to do---this man has done so much damage to pak judiciary that is unbelievable---even after all the hoopla of how honest he is---not one gang rapist has been executed---killers of kidnappers have gone free.

Pakistan is rightly ripe for a revolution.

Musharraf had the best oppurtunity to straightn up pakistan---but the man was very weak when it came to law and order---he claimed to be a commando who didnot fear death----but the great warrior couldnot provide justiceto Mukhtaran Mai---he even insulted her.

It will happen---it is just a matter of time. Maybe if I win the next lottery---maybe I will start amovement---.

It requires guts and leadership to call a spade a spade in this world when shades of grey and layers of propaganda can rob the truth before one's eyes.. Have you thought of a career in politics for the sake of your country and for the sake of change ?

~ from a fan
:cheers:

dont be so smug my Indian friend
there is nothing wrong with Sheria Law. the whole concept has been misrepresented by taliban & criticised by western Media without even bothering to see how it worked in the Muslim Empires

yes it will very well apply where the rights of the people will be protected the head of the goverment will be accoutable & in the eyes of the law poor & rich will be equal.
and yes Non Muslims are also protected by the Islamic law.

if youare interested, I will qoute few examples from the early Islamic goverments where nonMuslims had the deceisons in their favour in disputes.(but I doubt that you will be interested) Jews have benifited and flourished the most under the Islamic goverments just see what Christains done to them& Pagens over centuries.

Yes a sheria law is very much applicible not interpreted by Taliban Ideology & their school but based on the teaching of our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH. when talking Islam I can only request to distinguish it from the Al Qaida & talibani version.

thanks

Irfan, I am all ears. I must admit that I live in a westernized world where propaganda can be thick a windscreen with colored water hindering my sight to the view outside.

I have till date heard nothing positive about Sheria law for the present day world. I dont contest that it is a way to govern the society but my understanding is that it is a system whose time has gone.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom