What's new

Another "fake encounter"

Look at all the attacks around the world, except for LTTE, all the attacks on civilian targets were conducted by some group allied to allah or islam.

Yes apart from the LTTE there have been attacks
on the Japanese underground by cult members,
In America by Tim Mcveigh and his ilk
In Spain by members of ETA
Northern Ireland with its various issues
Greece with the left wing anarchists

To name a few..............I am now going to read the report.....it looks quite interesting.

yeah very true.
But then why is that 99% of the terrorists are muslims?

From where you got the definition of word "Terrorism". People who fight for their freedom from occupiers are not terrorists. Since the capture of Iraq their are 750000 deaths of Iraqis and this is happening under the direct rule of armed forces of so called democratic state, US. It was not their even under Saddam. What is the reason youths of Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and Kashmir are laying their life, while every one wants to live a comfortable life. One somebody's peace is destroyed he/she stood up in revenge to destroy the peace and comfort of their adversaries.
Hindu's of Gujarat are admiring the Hitler of Gujarat who is the killer of thousands of muslims. Nobody calling him or them who took part in this barberous killings as "Hindu Terrorist" These goons are roaming freely in "SECULAR MOTHER INDIA".
Don't put anybody to wall, surely he will not offer you flower.If their is no peace for noe community then there will be no peace to the whole country. Keep this in mind and you will remember me in your remaining life as you will see and study the future history how it unfolds and some time sit and think with coolness of mind what is happening why its happening.

From where you got the definition of word "Terrorism". People who fight for their freedom from occupiers are not terrorists. Since the capture of Iraq their are 750000 deaths of Iraqis and this is happening under the direct rule of armed forces of so called democratic state, US. It was not their even under Saddam. What is the reason youths of Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and Kashmir are laying their life, while every one wants to live a comfortable life. One somebody's peace is destroyed he/she stood up in revenge to destroy the peace and comfort of their adversaries.
Hindu's of Gujarat are admiring the Hitler of Gujarat who is the killer of thousands of muslims. Nobody calling him or them who took part in this barberous killings as "Hindu Terrorist" These goons are roaming freely in "SECULAR MOTHER INDIA".
Don't put anybody to wall, surely he will not offer you flower.If their is no peace for noe community then there will be no peace to the whole country. Keep this in mind and you will remember me in your remaining life as you will see and study the future history how it unfolds and some time sit and think with coolness of mind what is happening why its happening.

Pardon me for asking a stupid question.What would you call people who killed innocent Bangladeshi civilians who were Muslims, in 1971?

Pardon me for asking a stupid question.What would you call people who killed innocent Bangladeshi civilians who were Muslims, in 1971?

That was the past. Past cannot be changed. What the Pakistan Army did in 1971 is a shame, but today can be changed if not the past. How about now you tell your government to stop the terrorist Indian Army on killing more innocent Kashmiris? :hitwall:

That was the past. Past cannot be changed. What the Pakistan Army did in 1971 is a shame, but today can be changed if not the past. How about now you tell your government to stop the terrorist Indian Army on killing more innocent Kashmiris? :hitwall:

Similarly what happened in Gujarat was past.And past cannot be changed. What has happened in Gujarat cannot be changed. As PA of today cannot be held responsible what happened in 1971,similary what happened in Gujarat cannot be always be given an example to prove that Hindus are bent on wiping out Muslims in India.
Hindus in Gujarat dont keep Modi in power because he is some "shining example of Hinduism". It is there because he made Gujarat the progressive state in India.Unfortunately that is the fact.

The question was not to drag PA in to the discussion. I put forward this question to kbagdadi as I wanted to find his opinion. When he likes to point Gujarat as example of "Hindu Terrorism",because innocent Indian Muslims were killed,I wonder what he felt about his country men,who were Muslims killed by Muslims. Would he consider Muslims killing innocent Muslims as terrorism,I am very eager to know. Otherwise it just displays his blind eagerness to prove Hindus are there to wipe out Muslims in India.

Persons who kill innocent people are terrorist. Period. Be it those Hindus in Gujarat riots or Muslims on 9/11. They could be anywhere not just in "Secular Mother India".

Yes apart from the LTTE there have been attacks
on the Japanese underground by cult members,
In America by Tim Mcveigh and his ilk
In Spain by members of ETA
Northern Ireland with its various issues
Greece with the left wing anarchists

To name a few..............I am now going to read the report.....it looks quite interesting.

Cult members...dosnt cause destruction of lives and property in the manner terrorist organistaion aligned or named after Islam does.

ETA yes. They are a terrorist organisation not linked to any sort of relegion.

Northern Ireland yes. But that was region specific. IRA rebels never had a stance on any other issue or had helped in terrorist activities elsewhere.

Greece left wing...u must be kidding.

Con,

So where are these people, when 1283 people die on an average dies every in India because of Terrorism in the name of Islam.With 80% population of Hindu's in India, I am sure atleast 1000 of 1283 are Hindu's. But then it is ok, i guess

Well yeah its not blood that spills when a Hindu dies.

I don't see a single news report calling the Virginia Tech shooter a terrorist.

If he was Muslim, he would've been.

Governments like those of your country has much to gain labeling Muslims as terrorists and Modis as Heroes.

Governments like those of your country has much to gain labeling Muslims as terrorists and Modis as Heroes.

Definilty yes, if he was a mulsim there would have been more panic and fear in the society. Bcoz he could have easily been a member of a terror organsiation who are known to be at logger heads with US. You cannot blame them for that.

Con,

So where are these people, when 1283 people die on an average dies every in India because of Terrorism in the name of Islam.With 80% population of Hindu's in India, I am sure atleast 1000 of 1283 are Hindu's. But then it is ok, i guess

Adux,
I just generalise the term for terrorism.It is not okay when an innocent person is killed in name of religon or achieving political goals,no matter whatever religion the killer and the victim belongs to.

I am all for showing the door of hell for these kind of terrorist,no matter if you have to chase them to the end of the world.

What was the political agenda of the VT shooter?
He Didnt do it in the name of VT shooting in the name of allah, did he?

What was the political agenda of the VT shooter?
He Didnt do it in the name of VT shooting in the name of allah, did he?

And also in the videos he send to the media he never mentioned any reference to any relegion.

Hindus dont consider Modi as hero. On what basis you can say that.
I haven't seen any Indian government which said they were happy about how he handled the riots.

Do the Muslims consider Osama Bin Laden as a hero?

Back
Top Bottom