What's new

Another Blast in Karachi Orangi

12355_10151359507901373_1907925687_n.jpg

all staged...
MQM,ANP and PPP playing the victim card by staging these attacks.
They know they cant get votes away from PTI and Noon league..
So now they are attacking their own people to get sympathy votes and malign the name of PTI and Noon league..the only two parties not being attacked.

what about PML-N??

Brother of Mufti Shamzai also killed in this blast

all staged...
MQM,ANP and PPP playing the victim card by staging these attacks.
They know they cant get votes away from PTI and Noon league..
So now they are attacking their own people to get sympathy votes and malign the name of PTI and Noon league..the only two parties not being attacked.

Are you in your senses ???
Is there any presence of Noon League in Karachi ???? And PTI couldn't get enough popularity in Karachi that it can win just 1 seat.

Are you in your senses ???
Is there any presence of Noon League in Karachi ???? And PTI couldn't get enough popularity in Karachi that it can win just 1 seat.

I dont know which hole you live in,but i watch Pakistani news channels regularly and on that people on the street interviews..
many from Karachi support PTI..MQM is only supported by die hard supporters now...

I dont know which hole you live in,but i watch Pakistani news channels regularly and on that people on the street interviews..
many from Karachi support PTI..MQM is only supported by die hard supporters now...

My dear you are just watching TV but I live in Karachi & know ground reality than you ... PTI is not on grass root level in Karachi ... I don't belong to any party even I don't to vote to anyone ... But I know it is not easy to eliminate to MQM with people of Karachi ..

My dear you are just watching TV but I live in Karachi & know ground reality than you ... PTI is not on grass root level in Karachi ... I don't belong to any party even I don't to vote to anyone ... But I know it is not easy to eliminate to MQM with people of Karachi ..

Yup..if you live in Landhi,Korangi,North Nazimabad...all you will ever know is that MQM will sweep elections.

Yup..if you live in Landhi,Korangi,North Nazimabad...all you will ever know is that MQM will sweep elections.

I live in Gulshan-e-Iqbal & moving whole day around the city ..

I live in Gulshan-e-Iqbal & moving whole day around the city ..

Nobody messes up with MQM hardcore...So dont be surprised if people dont speak the truth in front of you...
I wont either,i wont like a "Boree" of my size :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom