What's new

Anne Hathaway attacks 'white privilege' after train stabbing

White colonials spent best part of 200 years ripping off our peoples and countries

Why shouldn't we use theirs for our own benefit?

Im not saying steal or abuse, just get out of these countries whatever we can for our own benefit, whilst we can

What the hell do I care about white guilt, white privilege or white anything

The white people dont give two shits about you that your so concerned about their fcuking welfare

At some point white people will go crazy and thats when you leave in the meantime get what you can and welcome the blacks
At least you're being honest.

But I can't bring myself to do something so dishonorable.

And you mentioned colonialism? Well, what were the Mughals and other Muslim Kings doing while the British were developing their military?

Oh, right, they were busy sleeping with their Hindu concubines and wives and getting high off opium.

The English conquered us through military force, but they also left us the Pakistani Military as we know it today and the various institutions like the Pension system, roads, bridges, canals, etc...

The Brits did more for the development of the Subcontinent in 150 years than the Mughals did in their entire reign, besides shagging Hindu prostitutes and dance women.

Lol.........lol.........as long as they're Muslims........said the British born, Arab-Wannabe, confused Pakistani.....:lol:
Lol, they'll say it but even they won't move there :lol:

But I can't bring

Fvuk it man, go for it

Get whatever you can in a quick as time as possible

Do you think white people care about honourable or dishonourable as they raped the developing world of its resources

The German jews were dum they thought they were German and had no other place to go and then got burnt (deservedly)when things went tits up

We need to be smarter

There are plenty of good, kind white people who would treat you as a equal citizen regardless of who you are
To these people we should respond with respect

But there are others who will NEVER accept you and whilst they msy be in minority its only a matter of time before the world revolves and their views become the majority

Then what sit up having burnt all bridges in Pakistan proclaiming to be loyal citizens undeserving of the treatment your getting

No

Get what you can, make sure you have a home and system set up in Pakistan along with savings and investments (even more important now) & be ready

But I can't bring myself to do something so dishonorable.

And you mentioned colonialism? Well, what were the Mughals and other Muslim Kings doing while the British were developing their military?

Oh, right, they were busy sleeping with their Hindu concubines and wives and getting high off opium.

The English conquered us through military force, but they also left us the Pakistani Military as we know it today and the various institutions like the Pension system, roads, bridges, canals, etc...

The Brits did more for the development of the Subcontinent in 150 years than the Mughals did in their entire reign, besides shagging Hindu prostitutes and dance women.

Lol, they'll say it but even they won't move there :lol:

Think we've discussed this before.........lol

Remember the British Pakistani Muslim who says it's okay for our women to marry blacks as long as they are Muslim......but will NEVER allow ANY of his female relatives to do so.......:lol:......bloody hypocrites the lot of them.......:disagree:

Fvuk it man, go for it

Do you think white people care about honourable or dishonourable as they raped the developing world of its resources

The German jews were dum they thought they were German and had no other place to go and then got burnt (deservedly)when things went tits up

We need to be smarter

There are plenty of good, kind white people who would treat you as a equal citizen regardless of who you are

But there are others who will NEVER accept you and whilst they msy be in minority its only a matter of time before the world revolves and their views become the majority

Then what sit up having burnt all bridges in Pakistan proclaiming to be loyal citizens undeserving of the treatment your getting

No

Get what you can, make sure you have a home and system set up in Pakistan along with savings and investments (even more important now) & be ready
You sound like a doomsday prepper.

But what you said should be common sense (the part about building home in Pakistan) for Pakistanis in any case, I hope.

But even then, you have to wonder how Prophet Muhammad (SAW) would react in this situation. Would he (SAW) do some underhanded thing even to his enemy? I doubt it.

As regards the White people who don't accept Muslims because they see us as foreigners, well I don't want to be around them and I can care less what they think. Heck, I would react no differently if some African Voodoo tribe moved into Pakistan where I live and started openly practicing their rituals and started harassing Pakistani girls.

Different people belong in their own lands.

Fvuk it man, go for it

We need to be smarter

No

Bro, we are NOT burning bridges with Pakistan. It's in our hearts, blood, dna and soul forever and ever.

In all honesty, I have NEVER EVER wanted to be accepted by White people. I could not care less what they think of me or my race. I respect and honour England as I was born here but I know I am not English nor will EVER be. I have no intention of being something I'm not.

Think we've discussed this before.........lol

Remember the British Pakistani Muslim who says it's okay for our women to marry blacks as long as they are Muslim......but will NEVER allow ANY of his female relatives to do so.......:lol:......bloody hypocrites the lot of them.......:disagree:
They are hypocrites. They won't practice what they preach to others.

Stop fighting please guys, keep to the topic. Everyone is entitled to their views, just don't abuse others for having them.

I'm actually glad you mentioned this as I have no idea why so many people big them up all the time. They were an utter train wreak from the 17th century onwards. The crazy thing is that these empires had similar timelines but the Western powers literally surged ahead at one point, and much of it was down to the lax nature of the Muslim empires at the time. The same can be applied to the Ottomans towards the end.

There is no point arguing with people like him. He might as well be Ghadari and Ganja Sharif himself. He sure shares his hypocrisy with them.

Also, as much as I resent British colonization, Pakistan Army would not have existed without it, Sikh rule might have continued over the Muslims of North India, and there would have never been an Islamic Atomic Power. So there are plus and minuses to the British Raj.
You are right but without the illegitimate British Raj there would never have been a need for a “Pakistan”.

I'm actually glad you mentioned this as I have no idea why so many people big them up all the time. They were an utter train wreak from the 17th century onwards. The crazy thing is that these empires had similar timelines but the Western powers literally surged ahead at one point, and much of it was down to the lax nature of the Muslim empires at the time. The same can
The only Muslim leader of the Subcontinent who ever did anything substantive against European colonialism and actually made attempts to bring Muslims on par with them was Tipu Sultan who the French respected, the British feared (even after his martyrdom) and the Hindus fought under him too. He was back-stabbed by other Muslim leaders. Only through treason could the Brits bring him down.

The only Muslim leader of the Subcontinent who ever did anything substantive against European colonialism and actually made attempts to bring Muslims on par with them was Tipu Sultan who the French respected, the British feared (even after his martyrdom) and the Hindus fought under him too. He was back-stabbed by other Muslim leaders. Only through treason could the Brits bring him down.
And treason is what Pakistan is suffering from till today...

Speaking broadly, racism in the US is attributed to the state level racial prejudice and not societal crimes, and with regards to this particular case, Anne Hathaways apprehensions may be off-base, but not out of context. The 'Black Lives Matter' didn't gain prominence as a consequence of violent crimes by whites against blacks, veritably it was the explicit injustice in the US judicial system, which the movement sought to challenge.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/06/growing-up-black-in-america-racism-education

Stop fighting please guys, keep to the topic. Everyone is entitled to their views, just don't abuse others for having them.

I'm actually glad you mentioned this as I have no idea why so many people big them up all the time. They were an utter train wreak from the 17th century onwards. The crazy thing is that these empires had similar timelines but the Western powers literally surged ahead at one point, and much of it was down to the lax nature of the Muslim empires at the time. The same can be applied to the Ottomans towards the end.
Glad that you put an end to the fighting, but how is Mughal period relevant to the topic, :tsk: or are we not allowed to discuss racism in the US, only because some members feel obliged to rely upon adhominem arguements in their defense of racism in the US? :agree:
I as a Pakistani or anyother shouldn't have to put up with lame-azz assertions like "Look at yourself first prior to pointing fingers at others" because if that is licensed to be the tone, then it defeats the essence of topics and subsequent discussions on the forum. Let alone the fact that the entire West should be given a stern SHUT-UP call regarding everything that happens else where in the world.

I am not “bharti”
Afghani then?
what were the Mughals and other Muslim Kings doing while the British were developing their military?

Oh, right, they were busy sleeping with their Hindu concubines and wives and getting high off opium....
... and if a Muslim king had more than 1 son they went to war against one another to decide who inherits the throne

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom