What's new

Anne Hathaway attacks 'white privilege' after train stabbing

You need to stop the bad behavior. I am not “bharti”. You should try to post less often and NOT insult others with racist and sexual remarks like you did to @Desert Fox

There is no point arguing with people like him. He might as well be Ghadari and Ganja Sharif himself. He sure shares his hypocrisy with them.

Also, as much as I resent British colonization, Pakistan Army would not have existed without it, Sikh rule might have continued over the Muslims of North India, and there would have never been an Islamic Atomic Power. So there are plus and minuses to the British Raj.

Hateful?........is only hateful when non-blacks commit crime? What about the staggeringly huge number of crimes blacks commit against non-blacks? Is that not hateful too?

In this country, i find myself to be felt allien, more by Non Whites rather than white people....So these typical liberals should take a break and see the reality in a society....South Asian people can feel safe to stay in a White community which may not be the case in case if they are staying in Non white group....

In this country, i find myself to be felt allien, more by Non Whites rather than white people....So these typical liberals should take a break and see the reality in a society....South Asian people can feel safe to stay in a White community which may not be the case in case if they are staying in Non white group....
Most Liberals and Leftists live in gated all-White communities. Bernie Sanders for example lives in Vermont, one of the whitest parts of America lol. This is all for social signalling purposes.

South Asians CAN live within or near White communities but NEVER amongst blacks. Everyone knows this but none dare publicly admit to it.

Everything I wrote was used figuratively in speech, but it might be difficult for you to understand as you are a low iq bharti.
No way it is jusifiable. Just accept it that you insulted the man @Desert Fox very severly, even when I told you several times to stop. You are even insulting me right now.

I am not “bharti” nor I have “low IQ”. Compare our posts word for word, and let others decide who is right and who is wrong.

Look at his first post. Talking smack about other Pakistanis for defending Whites while fleeing his own country for the White man's land like a little fag :lol:

"So what"

White colonials spent best part of 200 years ripping off our peoples and countries

Why shouldn't we use theirs for our own benefit?

Im not saying steal or abuse, just get out of these countries whatever we can for our own benefit, whilst we can

What the hell do I care about white guilt, white privilege or white anything

The white people dont give two shits about you that your so concerned about their fcuking welfare

At some point white people will go crazy and thats when you leave in the meantime get what you can and welcome the blacks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom