What's new

Anna Hazare released from jail after India-wide protests, begins fasting

Jan Lokapl Bill

• Total voters
Why do u oppose this Bill ?
just becoz it might put a brake on ure black income ?

Just shut up, first grow up and then come back.

I have no time to waste on kids like you.

I have given my opinion, respect it, as I respected yours.

Just shut up, first grow up and then come back.

I have no time to waste on kids like you.

I have given my opinion, respect it, as I respected yours.

Im not asking you to not give ure opinion.
But atleast let us know why do u oppose this bill ?
what's the logic ?
dont u want to see a corruption free India ?

Fine with me but stop calling swine and bullShit like that.

I did not call you swine....if you do not no the meaning of the phrase...." Not to wrestle with a swine in mud...." , plz search in internet....

Im not asking you to not give ure opinion.
But atleast let us know why do u oppose this bill ?
what's the logic ?
dont u want to see a corruption free India ?

Listen dude,

Even though I was a bit sarcastic earlier but I had said that in a light mood but u guys got aggressive.

I dont how old r u but I have seen many such anti corruption movements.

Indian system is so badly entangled with corruption that just implementing a bill will not solve it.

You need spiritual purification from top to bottom.

WIth the top ppl in Delhi themselves submerged in crruption dont expect any bills or ppl like hazare being able to solve it.

Personally, i think its just a PR exercise (read: waste of time)

Markus is yet an addition to the class in wich rubyjackAss and others like him belong. Deracinated Anglophonic Indian with a fake accent to boast of.

Listen dude,

Even though I was a bit sarcastic earlier but I had said that in a light mood but u guys got aggressive.

I dont how old r u but I have seen many such anti corruption movements.

Indian system is so badly entangled with corruption that just implementing a bill will not solve it.

You need spiritual purification from top to bottom.

WIth the top ppl in Delhi themselves submerged in crruption dont expect any bills or ppl like hazare being able to solve it.

Personally, i think its just a PR exercise (read: waste of time)

may be you are partial true . but we cannot stop trying our effort.
RTI is already doing fine. if this bill can create any problem we can any time scrap it.
i tried at least twenty time before i finally quit my smoking habit.
this is golden opportunity. I am going on Saturday to support this movement .

RTI is already doing fine. if this bill can create any problem we can any time scrap it.
i tried at least twenty time before i finally quit my smoking habit.this is golden opportunity. I am going on Saturday to support this movement .

I am not being able to quit smoking...........ok let me try once more...

i tried at least twenty time before i finally quit my smoking habit.
this is golden opportunity. I am going on Saturday to support this movement .

Fine with me.

But no one can stop me from voicing my opinion which is that Hazare buddha is doing a futile exercise.

Politicians bacche nahi hai.

Sharad Pawar jaise logon ne kitne hazare jaise logo ko raste se nikal diya hai pehle.

Anyways...enjoy your anti corruption movement.

hhmmmm two things I want to root out immediately from my country is Corruption and Reservations.....

My support to people fighting for the Anti-corruption campaign......

Fine with me.

But no one can stop me from voicing my opinion which is that Hazare buddha is doing a futile exercise.

Politicians bacche nahi hai.

Sharad Pawar jaise logon ne kitne hazare jaise logo ko raste se nikal diya hai pehle.

Anyways...enjoy your anti corruption movement.

yes everyone has right to express his opinion but i am little disappoint when you use derogatory language against him.
you can put your opinion without calling him "buddha pagla gaaya hai"

A strong anti-corruption law ( Jan Lokpal Bill) will never get passed unless there is a mass movement. Watch YouTube - Bhrashtachar - The street play by Asmita Theatre Group ( 12 minutes) or YouTube - Kumar Vishwas appeals for Anna Hazare hunger strike for Lokpal Bill (4 minutes)

Join this movement now by making a FREE missed call to 02261550789.

6,00,000 have done that but we need your help to reach 25 lacs in the next few days. If each of us gets 10 people to join in and show their support and make a missed call, we will reach our target very quickly.

Anna Hazare who many call, today's Mahatma is ready to fast unto death and youth are prepared to fill jails but if enough of us make that call ourselves and get others to call then we will cross 25 lacs .With that kind of number the government is more likely to heed the voice of the people and disruption may be prevented.

You can call from anywhere in the world.

Young Indians Fight Corruption on the Internet

Fighting corruption in India has a new medium: indiaagainstcorruption.org. Fed up with news of malpractices, some young, net-saavy individuals in Mumbai joined an online protest raising concerns about the ever-increasing cases of corruption.

We’ve all heard headlines about how social media is empowering citizens from the Middle East to China. “India Against Corruption” is another great example of how technology can facilitate activism and empower regular citizens.

The main objective of the movement was to start protests across the city regarding various issues that people are facing. For example, they supported a 15-day long event called Dandi March II, inspired by Mahatma Gandhi’s Salt Satyagraha (Dandi March), one of the milestones in the history of Indian freedom struggle.
Gaining momentum on Facebook, Twitter

With an active Facebook page comprising of over 60,000 fans and a Twitter profile with more than 3300 followers, the “India Against Corruption” movement has already been already a big success. The website has 20,000 members in Mumbai alone.

Currently “India Against Corruption” is running a protest campaign where they want to bring the Jan Lokpal bill into action. They have already garnered support from over 570,000 people in India and is still going strong. An event page has been created on Facebook to take the protest to a broader audience and gain their support. It already has more than 10,500 people attending the event.

The idea behind this protest is that activist Anna Hazare, by serving an ultimatum to the PM to sit on indefinite fast from April 5, is demanding anti-corruption law and thus getting the Jan Lokpal bill in action.

yes everyone has right to express his opinion but i am little disappoint when you use derogatory language against him.
you can put your opinion without calling him "buddha pagla gaaya hai"

Well, He is a buddha, no argument on that.

I think he is "pagla gaya" and you dont.

So, you respect what I have to say and I will respect what you have to say.

Update from Allahabad: 24-hr prayer starting from 5 pm tomorrow (Friday) at Bade Hanumanji, Sangam in support of Anna Hazare, contact A K Upadhyaya 9454590704

Also what's remarkable is the uprising of the youth of our country in support of Anna Hazare. I pledge my support to this cause. Priyanka Chopra tweets

batcheet फेल नहीं होगी तो क्या होगी, सरकार अपनी चालाकी से बाज नहीं आ रही है, हम अपनी ईमानदारी छोड़ नहीं सकते!!!!- Anna

The government agrees to have a join committee, but slyly refuses to issue a notification so that it will have no legal standing.

India Demands
1. Issue a notification.
2. Make Anna and not Pranab Mukherjee the chairperson of the joint committee.
...3. Resolve to reach a decision by June 30.
4. Start working on the bill ASAP and not after May 13.

Back
Top Bottom