What's new

Ankara restores relations with Paris, revoking sanctions

No I said are we living in another country ? who knows that country better ? you or we ?

That is the difference between us, i don't lie. It was in the thread that you and your troll friend got banned. He asked me what is PKK doing other than helping Kurds. I answered him with sending a picture of 3 victim child. And you sent black white photos as an 'answer'.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ill-five-azeri-soldiers-41.html#ixzz20Q2ryQW2

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ill-five-azeri-soldiers-39.html#ixzz20Q3bcDsm

There is not enough info about them? Hmm, but you seem to had that information about a month ago, what happenned now?

You are remembering incorrectly. I posted those pics after the Khojaly pics.

Again, you are making up lies. I talked about KURDISH rights, but have always maintained that there is not enough info about PKK.

No I said are we living in another country ? who knows that country better ? you or we ?

I have answered this question countless times. I (and Armenians in general) know a lot more about Ottoman/Turkish history than brainwashed Turkish citizens.

He talks about Kurdish rights .. lolllll

If you wanna talk about our rights, lets talk about my grands who murdered by your ancestors. Your ancestors killed million of Kurdish civilians. Will you apologize for it first?

He talks about Kurdish rights .. lolllll

If you wanna talk about our rights, lets talk about my grands who murdered by your ancestors. Your ancestors killed million of Kurdish civilians. Will you apologize for it first?

I am not under the pretense that Armenians are perfect. The difference between this and the Armenian Genocide is that the latter was GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED whereas Armenians carried out atrocities on their own accord. Why would you blame a government for that?

That being said, I do think that Armenia should issue an apology, both for that and for questionable actions against the former Azeri population of Artsakh.

You said its already acknowlodged in Turkey but being denied and I told you its not whats hard to understand ?

Of course thats naturally what you will say, you know the truth, others are brainwashed.

You must apologize but your gov. must recognize this as a genocide.

You said its already acknowlodged in Turkey but being denied and I told you its not whats hard to understand ?

Of course thats naturally what you will say, you know the truth, others are brainwashed.

Nothing is hard to understand. You do not speak on behalf of the Turkish government. What you are saying is not the truth,

The fact that I have seen a museum-full of evidence, the fact that both my country of origin and my country of residence recognize the Genocide, and the fact that my grandparents have told be stories (who by the way have NO incentive WHATSOEVER to lie) all confirm my beliefs. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind or in that of any Armenians. On the other hand, awareness is being raised in Turkey, and more Turks are recognizing the truth.

You must apologize but your gov. must recognize this as a genocide.

I don't have to do anything. And it was not genocide, Armenians killed maybe a fraction of Kurds during 20th century (and Kurds killed even more Armenians). Same for Khojaly, maybe 600 were killed, out of ~50 million Azeris worldwide.

How in the world is this Genocide?!?!?!?!?

I am not under the pretense that Armenians are perfect. The difference between this and the Armenian Genocide is that the latter was GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED whereas Armenians carried out atrocities on their own accord. Why would you blame a government for that?

That being said, I do think that Armenia should issue an apology, both for that and for questionable actions against the former Azeri population of Artsakh.

In my opinion the Armenians specially the diaspora has politicized the issue with out significant gains. Parliaments can not decide the intensity of killings and create the terminology for the same. An independent commission of Historians and other experts under the aegis of UN can decide the event.

In my opinion the Armenians specially the diaspora has politicized the issue with out significant gains. Parliaments can not decide the intensity of killings and create the terminology for the same. An independent commission of Historians and other experts under the aegis of UN can decide the event.

No parliament decides intensity of killings, which are an unchangeable fact of history.

You don't understand the nature of this problem. Turkey has to voluntarily recognize this issue, it cannot be forced.

I don't have to do anything. And it was not genocide, Armenians killed maybe a fraction of Kurds during 20th century (and Kurds killed even more Armenians). Same for Khojaly, maybe 600 were killed, out of ~50 million Azeris worldwide.

How in the world is this Genocide?!?!?!?!?

lolllll

3million Turkish-Kurdish were slaughtered by your ancestors, you do not accept it as genocide? But you want us admit your claims? looollllll

Now he claims we kurds killed armenians... What happened? you were claiming that Turks killed ??

lolllll

3million Turkish-Kurdish were slaughtered by your ancestors, you do not accept it as genocide? But you want us admit your claims? looollllll

Now he claims we kurds killed armenians... What happened? you were claiming that Turks killed ??

.....Genocide is relative. There are 40 million Kurds. Which means Armenians supposedly killed less than 10%. On the other hand, most Armenians were killed in the Genocide.

You are making very elementary arguments.

.....Genocide is relative. There are 40 million Kurds. Which means Armenians supposedly killed less than 10%. On the other hand, most Armenians were killed in the Genocide.

You are making very elementary arguments.

40 million? ohaaaa !!! Slow down... Slow down... Even today 9mil Kurds live at Turkiye. Including Iraq, Syria, Iran, less than 40 mil.
Dude i suggest you stop fooling yourself with this lies.

Ottomans are failed I guess because there is millions of Ottoman Armenians living in Levant and western countries.

You are negating your own version. If not force then why every year before April 24 from France to US it is being to pass the bill in respective parliaments. UN has formed commissions before and respective countries have accepted its verdict then why not ask for a commission on this issue and stop politicizing .

You are negating your own version. If not force then why every year before April 24 from France to US it is being to pass the bill in respective parliaments. UN has formed commissions before and respective countries have accepted its verdict then why not ask for a commission on this issue and stop politicizing .

You literally took your first post and just rephrased it. Yes, some Armenians are pushing for international recognition, but only to put pressure on Turkey. In the end, it will have to be a voluntary acceptance.

Back
Top Bottom