What's new

Aniti-India slogans raised during Kashmir Marathon in Srinagar

Anti -Shia riot won't be tolerated in Kashmir.

@SarthakGanguly @vsdoc @magudi

RSS need to protect peaceful shia people of Kashmir.

It will not be tolerated anywhere in India. Not just Kashmir.

I do not think Shias feel safer during their Muharram processions, and more at home, anywhere else in the world save probably Iran.

My best friend is half Hindu half Shia. My two best friends in school, one Sunni, one Arya Punjabi.

Shias by and large are educated, genteel, upper class, less (to hardly) aggressive about their religion in your face or to take offense, largely do not buy into this entire world Muslim Ummah concept, and in my personal experience, even better dressed and groomed (beards in control) and better looking.

Shoot those traitors
Better to shoot your self wonder chap

I do not think Shias feel safer during their Muharram processions, and more at home, anywhere else in the world save probably Iran.

My best friend is half Hindu half Shia. My two best friends in school, one Sunni, one Arya Punjabi.

Shias by and large are educated, genteel, upper class, less (to hardly) aggressive about their religion in your face or to take offense, largely do not buy into this entire world Muslim Ummah concept, and in my personal experience, even better dressed and groomed (beards in control) and better looking.
A refined piss make you think like that.

Anti -Shia riot won't be tolerated in Kashmir.

@SarthakGanguly @vsdoc @magudi

RSS need to protect peaceful shia people of Kashmir.
RSS has no presence in the KU area. The Shias and the police are on one side (about 20% of the people). Another 20% approximately are pro jihadi. The rest are neutral and don't give a f. :D
Forget Shias, even Sufis can't live in today's Srinagar. All Sufi shrines have been torn down. The last one was burnt in 1998 if my memory serves me right. And Kashmir was once a Sufi paradise.

RSS has no presence in the KU area. The Shias and the police are on one side (about 20% of the people). Another 20% approximately are pro jihadi. The rest are neutral and don't give a f. :D
Forget Shias, even Sufis can't live in today's Srinagar. All Sufi shrines have been torn down. The last one was burnt in 1998 if my memory serves me right. And Kashmir was once a Sufi paradise.

That's my point RSS need to be there to protect the peaceful Shia ans sufi muslim of Kashmir.Those AL-Quieda and ISIS guys are harassing and butchering them.

It's very simple if you have no education then you have no job and if you have no job then you kill people with jobs and education.

That's my point RSS need to be there to protect the peaceful Shia ans sufi muslim of Kashmir.Those AL-Quieda and ISIS guys are harassing and butchering them.

It's very simple if you have no education then you have no job and if you have no job then you kill people with jobs and education.
Most Shias have left the area. Those who are left are the families of the administration. They got support. RSS can't enter - there aren't any Hindus worth speaking of there anymore. In Doda RSS does protect the Shias and the Shias have a solid intel network that helps the Army.

Most Shias have left the area. Those who are left are the families of the administration. They got support. RSS can't enter - there aren't any Hindus worth speaking of there anymore. In Doda RSS does protect the Shias and the Shias have a solid intel network that helps the Army.
Well Kashmir need Industries and workers as those ISIS and Al-quaida people aren't interested so people from Bihar and UP need to go and RSS must protect them.

Well Kashmir need Industries and workers as those ISIS and Al-quaida people aren't interested so people from Bihar and UP need to go and RSS must protect them.
Something like that is the only realistic solution. The one way to subdue an Islamic militancy is to eliminate the militants. But the ONLY WAY to finish off an Islamic militancy is to change the demographics of the region.

Non Muslims should be encouraged to settle there. First to Jammu only if need be. Once the Sunnis are in minority, all this hullabaloo will vanish overnight.

Last edited:
Its funny how Pakistanis get excited when some one raises Pakistani flag , and i have observed that Pakistani media makes sure they mention only display of Pakistani flag but omits display of IS flags shown by same group of people .

I see more IS flags then Pakistani flag after every Friday prayers, this shows they have little interest in Pakistan just want eyeballs in Tv . i won't be surprised if Chinese flags are next :rofl:

It seems like in every event in I0K there are anti-India slogans and pro-Pakistani ones lolz.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom