What's new

Angry India tells US 'times have changed' after diplomat spat

All the nukes in India are illegal. India do not have legal right to possess nukes. Just like NK nukes are illegal.

India possessing nuclear weapons in no way violates any International treaty it is a signatory of, so they are in no way illegal whatsoever. Same goes for NK, Israel and Pakistan as long as they don't sign NPT or any related treaty which forbids them from keeping nuclear weapons they have full legal right to possess them.

SO if India is so confident...that Vienna conventions rules were indeed violated...why cry over it? Settle that into american court. i m sure there is going to be trial for that...read the damm Vienna conventions rules one by one in court.
Show them where they are wrong...but IN a court.

Do you even know whats going on ?
Maybe its normal for authorities to finger your women and violate basic privacies but its not normal here . We are rightfully angry and upset ...
Why should it be settled in American court ? American court and laws have no jurisdiction on her..
Basic Common sense ...

Don't tell me where to go and were not to go
Serial liar for you....you choose to believe what ever you want to ....The Marines don't have diplomatic immunity ...it is something entirely different ...how the hell can you even compare it to soldiers in Kashmir.....go attend a psychologist... She deserved to have her cavity searched and strip searched ??...which is accepted by the D.A and N.Y.P.D FYI ... ? I cant believe someone would side with something which lacks basic morals...

She first lied that she was arrested in front of her children that turned out to be a lie.

Two Judges of Adarsh Panel said she lied to get a house meant for war widows if you want to make her a role model go ahead.

Cavity search also includes mouth search and just spreading your legs while standing and only in extreme cases does someone insert a finger in your anus or vagina. given her track record of lying this will be disapproved to.

Guess you like crooks better then the war widows of Kargil.

I don't think that @faithful guy or the other person who is obsessed with cow poss are even American. I mean I have friends that are Americans and they aren't usually this stupid. And homey ? No one actually types that in a conversation. You're clearly pretending to be someone you're not. Also Indian's invented plumbing way before the west had even started bathing. Read up on the indus valley civilization and then comment. You guys use paper to wipe your ***. That's a whole different level of stupid

We use toilet papers. Do you use your left hand? Or is it right hand?

If the court decided that they have no jurisdiction over her, than the court would drop the case and let her go. But she need to go before a judge or a grand jury to decide that.

All the Indians here. Let the justice system take its course.

Correct and by that time...I am SURE both sides will make compromise on it and move along.

Do you even know whats going on ?
Maybe its normal for authorities to finger your women and violate basic privacies but its not normal here . We are rightfully angry and upset ...
Why should it be settled in American court ? American court and laws have no jurisdiction on her..
Basic Common sense ...

We'll let the NY district court make that call.

@faithful guy not true don't assume you know about a country from one news article. Plenty of people are tweeting/ commenting saying that the maid should also be taken care of. We're angry at the treatment of the diplomat.

Yes Pakistan can vouch for that.

Yes Pakistan can vouch for that.

Pakistan case was handled properly by the US government, US government apologize for the wrong doing and the lost of life, US paid 2 millions dollar blood money compensation allow by Pakistan law to free the US diplomat. Case close, he didn't convict by the crime. US didn't used their status in the world to illegally sneak out the diplomat back to the US.

Where is the concern for the victim and her family who was harassed in India?

Quite telling..

The said "maid" and her family were spirited away to the US while she had to attend proceedings in India and refuses to come back - why do you think anyone in India should have any sympathies for her?

@faithful guy not true don't assume you know about a country from one news article. Plenty of people are tweeting/ commenting saying that the maid should also be taken care of. We're angry at the treatment of the diplomat.

I'm getting the feel from the outrageous support of this criminal lady when her abused maid should be the one getting the support.

Why not explain?

She has consulate immunity, not diplomatic immunity. google consulate immunity and read it yourself.

Pakistan case was handled properly by the US government, US government apologize for the wrong doing and the lost of life, US paid 2 millions dollar blood money compensation allow by Pakistan law to free the US diplomat. Case close, he didn't convict by the crime. US didn't used their status in the world to illegally sneak out the diplomat back to the US.

Are u so retarded that you don't read news? The US did try to sneak him out under Diplomatic laws but a Judge ruled that he did not have diplomatic immunity and hence he had to face a trial. Then the corrupt Pakistani middleman stepped in and said pay shariah blood money and we will look the other way. The rest is history. Raymond Davis should have been tried in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom