What's new

Anger in Kerala as Amit Shah Turns Onam into ‘Brahminical Vamana Jayanti’

By the way King Mahabali by the virtue of being a King was a Kshatriya. So no upper lower caste conspiracies should be read into it in the first place.

I hope everyone sees it this way but I doubt they will and it can hurt BJP.

Anyway, I feel potentially controversial pics like that should be avoided by people in the higher ups such as Amit Shah.

Anyway, I feel potentially controversial pics like that should be avoided by people in the higher ups such as Amit Shah.

Rubbish, IF Amit Shah wants to be Relevant in Kerala he has to WIN the Ideological battle.

Not submit to bigotry meekly.

If BJP does that then it becomes just another version of CONgress.

Then might as well vote for congress.

If you want a different society free of corruption we should start by expecting people to not be afraid of truth. If Amit Shah was to succumb to falsehood and spread false beliefs in hopes for political mileage would that not be continuation of Congressizm?

Vamana is another avatar of MahaVishnu.
But leaders like Amit Shah shouldnt post stupidity if they dont know the importance
of Onam.
If you are not interested in his wishes, please don't accept it but remember other people celebrate Lord Vishnu and his 9 Avatars. So if you are hurt then your action hurts us as well.

All I see is a poster of a small, pudgy bald man with a foot on the head of a typical Indian with moustache. Someone explain the outrage?

Because a lot of Keralites are getting hurt 'unnecessarily', let me share some details here from Mythology:

1) Lord Vamana was grand son of Sage Kashyap (Son of daughter Aditi)

2) Bali Maharaj was also great great Grandson of Sage Kashyapa ( The grandson of Prahlad, great Grandson of Hiranyakashyap, Great great grandson of Driti and ultimately Great Great Great grandson of Sage Kashyap)

3) So according to Hindu Mythology, same 'Brahminical' family could have 'Devas' and 'Asuras' taken birth from same father as father of everyone was Sage

But our Hindu hater illiterate commies like present Kerala CM has found caste angle of 'Dalit' and 'Brahmin' in this story of Satyayuga to incite the people without knowing the facts. And people always are ignorant and fighting without knowing the things.

http://www.radhanathmaharaj.net/content/vamandev-begs-forgiveness-bali-maharaj-radhanath-swami
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashyapa

Just a random question if someone converts to Hinduism what caste he will gey

Which caste he wants or qualifies for. This is a Hare Krishna guy from Africa and he is considered a Brahmin.

upload_2016-9-16_21-44-12.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom