What's new

And India Wins The 2011 Cricket World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakdefender dont troll i know you are frustrated that india kicked you out of wc

Stupid Sreesanth gives 14 in this - he will make India loose...

indians cheated from the start , Sri Lanka had won the toss and the toss was done again!

Duh!! Watch the video again kid! It was sangakara who cheated..watch the video from 0:30 to 0:55 and watch closely sangakara even pointed his hand towards dhoni that he won but when he saw confused reaction of dhoni he just turned away that he did'nt know...

I wish Sri Lanka all the best and I hope they win

Expected..!

indian balling is highly un imressive , some ballers are fat like Zaheer Khan some are really scrawny like Patel and Nehra , I mean they just dont seem like a fit balling side

That 'fat' bowler's spell is 5 Overs - 6 runs - 1 wicket.

So don't make yourself a laughing stock.

Interesting fact.

Born to a family of a Malay father and a Buddhist mother, Dilshan converted from Islam to Buddhism at an early age of 16 years.[2] Dilshan had his education at Kalutara Vidyalaya, Kalutara. He is now married to Sri Lankan teledrama actress Manjula Thilini. The marriage was celebrated in India during IPL 2008 series, following Hindu rituals.[3] Dilshan has a daughter from his second marriage and a son from his first marriage. Dilshan's brother, Tillakaratne Sampath is a First-class cricketer in Sri Lanka.[4]

Seems like the conversion worked for him. ;)

indian balling is highly un imressive , some ballers are fat like Zaheer Khan some are really scrawny like Patel and Nehra , I mean they just dont seem like a fit balling side

To aaj aapka duty hain.. :no:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Dilshan goneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Great. Now one more wicket and the floodgates are open!

Go Indian go!!!!!!

What the hell is this balling!

Did he mean bowling and didn't know how to spell it? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom