What's new

Ancient Peshawar's forgotten Wonder: The Greatest Stupa on Earth

Should Kanishka Stupa be built by the Pakistan Government?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
When the harami's destroyed babri masjid it ensured I and millions of other Pakistani's desired the destruction and cleansing of all temples from Pakistan and all other muslim lands, they knew what they were doing when the attacked the Mosque, why should muslims in Pakistan or Indonesia tolerate or rebuild temples when hindus destroy historic mosques

When we see what the buddists are doing to the Rohinga, then why look to build temples
So if some *haramis* in India destroy a mosque should we also become haramis and do tht too our own Pakistani Hindu brethren ?

Read the Holy Quran even insulting others religion is a sin.. Cleansing etc is just retarded.. These stupas etc are our national heritage built by our forefathers.. Not by some gujrati extremists.

Last edited:
India is a historical country in the continent of Asia. Asia don't have alternate name of India. ;)

In the history of the subcontinent there never was a country called India, until the British came and christened it to 'British India'. For the vast majority of its history the land was but small kingdoms; except for 2-4 times when there were empires in the region unifying it.

In the history of the subcontinent there never was a country called India, until the British came and christened it to 'British India'. For the vast majority of its history the land was but small kingdoms; except for 2-4 times when there were empires in the region unifying it.

Every nation on earth went though that phase of being united or not-united but still they retain their ancient identity. Greek named this country as India first mentioned by Herodotus around 440BC and properly described by Megasthanes during Maurya Dynasty. While Indians themselves referred their land as Bharat Vasha(land south of snowy mountains and north of the seas). Guess what was the name Hind used for. ;) Unlike yours, our name was not invented by some student studying of Cambridge university.

Every nation on earth went though that phase of being united or not-united but still they retain their ancient identity. Greek named this country as India first mentioned by Herodotus around 440BC and properly described by Megasthanes during Maurya Dynasty. While Indians themselves referred their land as Bharat Vasha(land south of snowy mountains and north of the seas). Guess what was the name Hind used for. ;) Unlike yours, our name was not invented by some student studying of Cambridge university.

Of course; they were all general words referring to that region and not a specific political entity. By meaning, several parts of India cannot be called India at all either; as they have no relation to the Indus whatsoever.

Of course; they were all general words referring to that region and not a specific political entity. By meaning, several parts of India cannot be called India at all either; as they have no relation to the Indus whatsoever.

I am not interested in your history revisionism. :lol::lol: Region with an identical culture were called as country in old days and it was called India/Bharat/Hind for the same reason. If you remember the name Bharat/Hindustan had been a strong part of the culture and identity of the people of this land East of Indus. ;) Why you think so, we are still a country East of Indus river, 75% of your country is West of Indus, did you mean Balochistan was India. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
So if some *haramis* in India destroy a mosque should we also become haramis and do tht too our own Pakistani Hindu brethren ?

Read the Holy Quran even insulting others religion is a sin.. Cleansing etc is just retarded.. These stupas etc are our national heritage built by our forefathers.. Not by some gujrati extremists.

I've said my piece,,, no hindu temples after what they did to babri Masjid,, & I will neither mourn nor obstruct the destruction of any other temple in Pakistan, they must all pay for babri

I've said my piece,,, no hindu temples after what they did to babri Masjid,, & I will neither mourn nor obstruct the destruction of any other temple in Pakistan, they must all pay for babri

Good for you .. I bet u also believe tht killing ppl coz of them belonging to another religion is also just n grants you a place in heaven? Well sorry Pal ... Islam rejects u n your mindset n the world curses us coz of people like you...

Live and let live ..

Unlike yours, our name was not invented by some student studying of Cambridge university

That only shows, we became Pakistanis by choice. You became Indian by chance.

Had the British not colonized this land, there would've been no India (country) and no Pakistan. There would be many countries in the Subcontinent of India.

That only shows, we became Pakistanis by choice. You became Indian by chance.

Had the British not colonized this land, there would've been no India (country) and no Pakistan. There would be many countries in the Subcontinent of India.

It means we have historical evolution of Indian identity and we still carry our ancient identity which only few countries in this world have. ;)

It means we have historical evolution of Indian identity and we still carry our ancient identity which only few countries in this world have. ;)

Historical evolution of Indian aborginal identity which have origin in foreign lands.

Back
Top Bottom