What's new

Ancient Peshawar's forgotten Wonder: The Greatest Stupa on Earth

Should Kanishka Stupa be built by the Pakistan Government?

• Yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Err Babri was just one incident,I can show a lot of cases in Pakistan about places of worship of minorities being damaged.Also you convieniently chose to ignore how many Mosques India has built and i was not giving you any advice just my opinion.

just one incident? are you sure?

but you said only babri mosque was destroyed, now you are full of excuses
No excuses,It was at the time of riots,many temples were also destroyed at that time.Show me an incident where Hindus destroyed Mosques without any antoganizing by opposite party.
And i tought you would give me atleast 10 links all you could find was this 10 year old incident after 45 minutes of searching??

No excuses,It was at the time of riots,many temples were also destroyed at that time.Show me an incident where Hindus destroyed Mosques without any antoganizing by opposite party.
And i tought you would give me atleast 10 links all you could find was this 10 year old incident after 45 minutes of searching??

wow who did 45 min of searching, im not here serving only you, now please try to ponder over the stupid sweeping comments you made and better feel guilty over it

wow who did 45 min of searching, im not here serving only you, now please try to ponder over the stupid sweeping comments you made and better feel guilty over it
No sweeping statements,just stating the truth.No Muslims are knocking your door and running away from India.Can you say the same about your own minorites and Hindus??
Now shall i show you links of places of Worship of minorities getting destroyed or not being taken care of in Pakistan??

No sweeping statements,just stating the truth.No Muslims are knocking your door and running away from India.Can you say the same about your own minorites and Hindus??
Now shall i show you links of places of Worship of minorities getting destroyed or not being taken care of in Pakistan??

muslims in india are more than there are muslims in pakistan, why are you comparing the minorities of pakistan to minorities of india?

i have also heard of chruch attacks in india but i really don't have time to entertain you

muslims in india are more than there are muslims in pakistan, why are you comparing the minorities of pakistan to minorities of india?
Muslims are most downtrodden in India,Most of the minorities in India have better standard of living than Hindus that why i compared them.You will be embarrassed if i start comparing other minorities of India with minorities in Pakistan especially Ahmediya's and Hindu's.
i have also heard of chruch attacks in india but i really don't have time to entertain you
Nobody is entertaining anyone,we are just having a discussion,if you are not interested,tell me directly.

It's gonna be destroyed in a matter of days after the whole Burma killing Muslims chapter

They should be destroyed with bombs thrown on them to annihilate them completely

Yeah right ... so predictable. :omghaha: Pyramids destroyed and annihilated with bombs... :coffee:
What to do with the dust and the debris? :azn: Is that Haram too?

Err Babri was just one incident,I can show a lot of cases in Pakistan about places of worship of minorities being damaged.Also you convieniently chose to ignore how many Mosques India has built and i was not giving you any advice just my opinion.
It's unnecessary to be so defensive about Babri all the time. When thousands of temples are destroyed, you can't expect the other side to sit idle. It is unfortunate but common sense. The method of hooliganism that happened was pathetic but anyway... :( The Courts did a good job and the matter is over.

Yeah right ... so predictable. :omghaha: Pyramids destroyed and annihilated with bombs... :coffee:
What to do with the dust and the debris? :azn: Is that Haram too?

It's unnecessary to be so defensive about Babri all the time. When thousands of temples are destroyed, you can't expect the other side to sit idle. It is unfortunate but common sense. The method of hooliganism that happened was pathetic but anyway... :( The Courts did a good job and the matter is over.
Yeah.by the way i mentioned you in Bimaru corner.

What rubbish

After the destruction of the babri masjid we should look to destroy all remnants of hindu or buddist temples or culture in Pakistan not rebuild it

The sights of those saffron rats on babri masjid will ensure such stupid notions of rebuilding temple's will never occur

Indonesia should be convinced to takes a similar line after babris destruction and what the buddist have done to the rohinga

Thank you your dumbness..... hateful pathetic little man..

Thank you your dumbness..... hateful pathetic little man..

When the harami's destroyed babri masjid it ensured I and millions of other Pakistani's desired the destruction and cleansing of all temples from Pakistan and all other muslim lands, they knew what they were doing when the attacked the Mosque, why should muslims in Pakistan or Indonesia tolerate or rebuild temples when hindus destroy historic mosques

When we see what the buddists are doing to the Rohinga, then why look to build temples

Back
Top Bottom