What's new

Ancient Man and His First Civilizations.Proving Aryan Invasion Theory is a myth and severe lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindi is referred as an Indo-Aryan language still very much identical to the Khariboli spoken before the arrival of Turks-Mughals and Rigveda mentioned numerous Hindu Gods. Zoroastrianism originated from polytheist Iranian religion.
Rigvedic deities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now can you narrate your fake history of both India and China to someone else. It won't work here.
hahaha.gif

Before Mughal, there was no Hindi. Before Rigveda, there was no Hindu gods. How can veda mentioned Hindu gods?:omghaha:
Vedic deities are different from Hindu. LOL, you don't even know your history and religion. This is what you called narration of FAKE history :rofl:

Before Mughal, there was no Hindi. Before Rigveda, there was no Hindu gods. How can veda mentioned Hindu gods?:omghaha:
Vedic deities are different from Hindu. LOL, you don't even know your history and religion. This is what you called narration of FAKE history :rofl:

That's possible in your imagination since you believe that Xuanzang saw Indians speaking Hindi when he visited India. :lol: Your logic sounds like that there was no China before Portuguese invented the word China. :laugh:

That's possible in your imagination since you believe that Xuanzang saw Indians speaking Hindi when he visited India. :lol: Your logic sounds like that there was no China before Portuguese invented the word China. :laugh:

Is this the best lie you can come up with after serving your ban? :omghaha:
I'm still waiting for you to show my post about XuanZhuang.

Mughal ruled Indian subcon. Portuguese were never in China. Just like there're no Hindu gods in Rigveda. LOL, you need to know learn your own history and religion, you can't just keep re-invent them :rofl:

Your translation failed my dear Tang Chinese. :cheesy:

Is this the best you can come up with? Brain cell deficiency? LOL, even then, you can't keep re-inventing history and lying, personal integrity is important. :laughcry:

Last edited:
Some reasons I can think of:

Lack of self esteem
Geopolitics
Sheer pettiness and jealousy
Some personal incident where some Indian kicked their arse (in academics, jobs...)

Why FattyAcids Jeolous of Indian? I don't see a reason for a Chinese to be jealous of the poor Indian.

How can name of a real territory become a mythology if its named on a mythological emperor.
gigglesmile.gif
Dravida as a race or linguistic group was coined by Western historians, Indian scriptures always referred Dravida as a region extended to Chola, Chera and Pandya. Also none of the Hindu scriptures ever mentioned Aryan as a race but Western historian against invented the term Indo-Aryan. Go use more of google to learn better about Indian history. :crazy:

It is obvious that a name based on mythology, for instance, Europe from the myth of Europa, need not be mythological itself, and is a real name. So, too, in the case of Bharata Varsha, or Bharatavarsha.

Regarding the Indian use of Dravida, it is meaningless to state that "Indian scriptures always referred Dravida as a region extended to Chola, Chera, and Pandya." What does that mean?

That there were no exceptions? That could be because of the etymology of the word in Sanskrit.

That the region ruled by Chola, Chera and Pandya was collectively known as Dravida? That there was no other meaning of Dravida, other than this, a region in India? In Sanskrit, there are two words in use, transliterated into English as Dravida; one word is Dravida, Tamil, and the other is Draavida, of the Tamils. The second may be used of a region; surely not the first?

Again, the erroneous racist theories of the nineteenth century counterposed a Dravidian race to the Aryan race, and both are dismissed today as not fit for rational consideration, because of their grotesque misuse and horrible consequences of racist theories, with a significant focus on the use of the word 'Aryan' as the name of a race in real life. It is widely accepted today that Dravidian can mean the family of languages grouped as that, ie, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu and Kannada, Tulu. This is certainly an improvement over the narrow sense in which Dravida was used in Sanskrit, for instance, and expands the scope of the word to those very different languages used in south India. The word is also concurrently used in several other contexts; none of those necessarily is exclusive.

Coming to the very different uses of the word Aryan and its use in a combination as Indo-Aryan, it is not clear what is objectionable about the word Aryan being used in combined form to name a language in the language tree descended from PIE. Surely it is not rocket science to understand that a word used in one context, for instance, Latin, might refer to something entirely different in combination, such as Latin America.

There are many who are claiming otherwise here. Even now.

You are right. I am doing precisely that.

Got myself a book last weekend and reading through that.

One of the thing that struck me from the book is the very precise "markers" of the Indian leftist historians (who have had a completely free run of the academia and discourse so far), their motives, their pet peeves etc. This was also aligned to my own observations from the field.

I was talking of those tick boxes here.

As an example, one of the eye opener for me was when I saw the extremely vitriolic reaction to Rajiv Malhotra's initiative to write about Indian contributions to Science. You would think that should be innocuous and could not harm anyone and should not invite the kind of reaction it did.

That it did so should tell us about the agendas at work.

Then we can see the extreme vitriol (many times it is just so absurd and comes out of nowhere) against "Hindu fanatics", "Hindu fundamentalists", "Brahmins" that is just amazing and seems almost unhinged.

I find it amazing that a person with such great scholarship (that I can never hope to match) should allow himself to be driven by such agendas and by such extreme vitriol.

I feel it necessary to violate one of my principles and to write about the lack of content in some posts. A lack of content which is sought to be balanced by comment on earlier posters and their views. Taking that as an example, this time let us consider the views of our posterj.

Is it the frequency with which wrong claims are made that exercise interest sufficiently to warrant an intervention? If the mistake has been pointed out and strictures applied, any additional mentions do seem to be laboured.

Every member of PDF should presumably be grateful that a member has got himself a book last weekend and is reading that. The book itself is not mentioned, but that should not inhibit our enthusiasm. That book, whichever it was, apparently describes the very precise markers of 'leftist' historians. One's obvious question: who are these and how are they grouped as leftist? Who are the non-leftists, or are there none?

We are then introduced to an eye-opening, in this case, an eye-opening due to an extremely vitriolic reaction to Rajiv Malhotra's initiative to write about Indian contributions to science. Whose was this reaction? And what elements struck our poster as being extremely vitriolic?

Perhaps 'the book' will contribute some context. Perhaps.

By the way brahui people are not related to South Indians or even North Indians. They have lowest amount of ASI among South Asians, even lower then pashtuns and baloch. Which again proves genetics and languages don't go hand in hand. While Indo-Aryan Sri Lanka Sinhalese and Dravidian Tamil in Sri Lanka are almost same people genetically. There maybe some difference in looks which only Sri Lankans can tell if its true or not.

But genetically they are same.
The name "Sinhalese" refer to people of Sri Lanka and it used to be a collection of multiple races which also includes Greeks and some race called Kamboja (my knowledge regarding Kamboja is not sufficient) that lived in Sri Lanka before the formation of one common ethnic identity. In early Sri Lankan inscriptions these various tribes referred to themselves in their own name instead of the name "Sinhalese". While vast majority of Sinhalese happens to be natives and some also include Australoid people, there certainly have been a migration specifically from Bengal and Gujarat. If you have been to Sri Lanka, you would notice the massive diversity among Sinhalese when it comes to physical features.

Unfortunately the studies regarding this subject in Sr Lanka are currently not sufficient.

There are 2 main theories regarding the Brahuis.

1) ancient Elamo-Dravidians of the IVC
2) migrants from central India

Over the centuries, due to their location, the Brahui have mixed with Iranians, Sindhis etc. Physically and culturally , they resemble their neighbors, rather than the Dravidians of South India.

Sinhalas were ex Tamils before they conversion to Buddhism, similar to , Keralites , who were ex Tamils 800 yrs ago. Both lost their Tamilness due to foreign religion infusion , Buddhism into Sinhala Lanka and Aryan Brahmanism into Kerala . Religion can play a key role in replacing a language, as it happened in India Sanskrit replacing the old Dravidian languages
hahaha!

Add to that point. 13% of Sinhalese are R1a1a positive.

Last edited:
These are losers who have no idea of what they are talking about.

Like one loser keeps on repeating like a parrot (being brainwashed comes naturally to their ilk it would seem) that Hinduism and "Vedic" are different.

How do you even respond to such pathetic idiots who have no friggin idea other than what they read from some odd forum on the internet with no cultural context.

Some of the key stages of Hinduism:

Vedic period- Over a period it become purely based on rituals and lost the spirit behind them

Vedantic- Bring the focus back on the essence of Vedas and not just rituals

Puranic or bhakti

Contemporary or modern Hinduism

You can probably add some more. This is just a natural evolution of the oldest religion in the world that the ignorant idiots are just not aware of, they need to get their pathetic ignorant noses in still.

So much for the 'losers', 'brainwashed parrots', 'pathetic idiots' and 'ignorant idiots'.

Considering that the term Hinduism used for the religion is a very late usage itself, our poster does not apparently find it ironical to use this very recent term to describe a system of beliefs which goes back to Vedic times, and is described as the 'oldest religion in the world'.

The name "Sinhalese" refer to people of Sri Lanka and it used to be a collection of multiple races which also includes Greeks and some race called Kamboja (my knowledge regarding Kamboja is not sufficient) that lived in Sri Lanka before the formation of one common ethnic identity. In early Sri Lankan inscriptions these various tribes referred to themselves in their own name instead of the name "Sinhalese". While vast majority of Sinhalese happens to be natives and some also include Australoid people, there certainly have been a migration specifically from Bengal and Gujarat. If you have been to Sri Lanka, you would notice the massive diversity among Sinhalese when it comes to physical features.

Unfortunately the studies regarding this subject in Sr Lanka are currently not sufficient.

hahaha!

Greeks and the Kamboja? We live and learn.

Typical Bengali intellectual who has been brainwashed by communism,

Are you interested in my views or my ethnicity?

hahaha!

Greeks in Sri Lanka? and Kamboja is punjabi caste/tribe living in Pakistan and Indian Punjab. Anyway here i have posted the results some pages back, there is no difference between Sinhalese and Tamils genetically. Maybe there is difference in phenotype which Sri Lankan can tell better.

R1a1a is just a haplogroup found all over South Asia, in fact all over the world.

what has a lower ASI got to do with Brahuis ?

Genetical Brahuis display Haplogroups- R1A and J of the Y DNA (refer to diagrams)

Haplogroup R1a

Haplogroup J

Im talking about autosomal genetic data, not haplogroups.

Last edited:
Greeks in Sri Lanka? and Kamboja is punjabi caste/tribe living in Pakistan and Indian Punjab. Anyway here i have posted the results some pages back, there is no difference between Sinhalese and Tamils genetically. Maybe there is difference in phenotype which Sri Lankan can tell better.

R1a1a is just a haplogroup found all over South Asia, in fact all over the world.
Well, as I explained before Sinhalese means the "people of Sri Lanka" which is a collection of multiple races that lived in the island and eventually formed one ethnic identity. SInhalese is not a race that you can take a sample and generalize the whole ethnic group based on that selected sample. This is a common mistake that most of PDF members seem to make here.

Greeks and the Kamboja? We live and learn.
What did you mean to say? You strike to me as a very educated person. I am interested to learn from your point of view. Do you have any information regarding the origin of Sinhalese?

Last edited:
Well, as I explained before Sinhalese means the "people of Sri Lanka" which is a collection of multiple races that lived in the island and eventually formed one ethnic identity. SInhalese is not a race that you can take a sample and generalize the whole ethnic group based on that selected sample. This is a common mistake that most of PDF members seem to make here.

What did you mean to say? You strike to me as a very educated person. I am interested to learn from your point of view. Do you have any information regarding the origin of Sinhalese?

Genetic study has been done, and even Harappadna.org have samples from Sinhalese Sri Lankas and Tamil Sri Lankans.

According to a genetic admixture study by Dr. Gautam K. Kshatriya in 1995, the Sri Lankan Tamil are closely related to the Sinhalese who are closely related to Indian Tamils. Kshatriya found the Sri Lankan Tamils to have a greater contribution from the Sinhalese of Sri Lanka (55.20% +/- 9.47) while the Sinhalese had the greatest contribution from South Indian Tamils (69.86% +/- 0.61), followed by Bengalis from the Northeast India (25.41% +/- 0.51). With both the Sri Lankan Tamils and Sinhalese in the island sharing a common gene pool of 55%. They are farthest from the indigenous Veddahs.[1]

Genetic studies on Sri Lankan Tamils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genetic study has been done, and even Harappadna.org have samples from Sinhalese Sri Lankas and Tamil Sri Lankans.

According to a genetic admixture study by Dr. Gautam K. Kshatriya in 1995, the Sri Lankan Tamil are closely related to the Sinhalese who are closely related to Indian Tamils. Kshatriya found the Sri Lankan Tamils to have a greater contribution from the Sinhalese of Sri Lanka (55.20% +/- 9.47) while the Sinhalese had the greatest contribution from South Indian Tamils (69.86% +/- 0.61), followed by Bengalis from the Northeast India (25.41% +/- 0.51). With both the Sri Lankan Tamils and Sinhalese in the island sharing a common gene pool of 55%. They are farthest from the indigenous Veddahs.[1]

Genetic studies on Sri Lankan Tamils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Predominantly Bengali origin[edit]

Genetic admixture of Sinhalese by Dr. Saha Papiha
An Alu polymorphism analysis of Sinhalese from Colombo by Dr Sarabjit Mastanain in 2007 using Tamil, Bengali,Gujarati (Patel), and Punjabi as parental populations found different proportions of genetic contribution:[5]

Statistical MethodBengaliTamilNorth Western
Point Estimate57.49%42.5%-
Maximum Likelihood Method88.07%--

Using Tamil, Bengali and North West as parenteral population50-66%11-30%20-23%
A genetic distance analysis by Dr Robet Kirk also concluded that the modern Sinhalese are most closely related to the Bengalis.[3]

This is further substantiated by a VNTR study, which found 82% of Sinhalese genes to originate from Bengali admixture:[4]

Parenteral populationBengaliTamilGujaratiPunjabi
Using Tamil and Bengali as parenteral population70.03%29.97%-
Using Tamil, Bengali and Gujarati as parenteral population71.82%16.38%11.82%
Using Bengal, Gujarati and Punjabi as parenteral population82.09%-15.39%2.52%

D1S80 allele frequency (A popular allele for genetic fingerprinting) is also similar between the Sinhalese and Bengalis, suggesting the two groups are closely related.[6] The Sinhalese also have similar frequencies of the allele MTHFR 677T (13%) to West Bengalis (17%).[7][8]

These findings are compatible with the historical chronicles the Mahavamsa and Dipavamsa. Which describe a Vanga prince (Prince Vijaya)from Sinhapura in Lata or Lala of being an early settler of Sri Lanka and the progenitor of the Sinhalese. The Vangas are generally identified as Bengalis. On the other hand, Lata is identified with modern day Gujarat, and Sinhapura with modern Sihor in the Kathiawar peninsular of Gujarat. Furthermore, the Mahawamsa states that Vijaya landed first at Supparaka (identified with modern Sopara, in the Thane distrcit of Maharashtra), while the Dipavamsa mentions 'Suppara' and a further intermediate port, Bharukkaccha (modern Bharuch, a port in Gujarat, at the mouth of theNarmada). Vijaya's grandfather was reputed to be a Lion, and Lions have not lived in Bengal in historic times, while they have in Gujarat so it was possible that the Lion image was either borrowed or.

Genetic studies on Sinhalese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't know which part of my comment you can't understand here. Also I wonder why most non-Sri Lankan PDF memebers here are trying to be experts about us.

By the way, while I was searching about physical features of Sinhalese and I found this actress who has blue eyes. I personally find it interesting to see blue eyes among Sinhalese. My grandma and one of my uncles also have blue eyes but my eyes are brown. :(

As I know all blue eyed people in the world have one common ancestor (Blue-eyed Humans Have A Single, Common Ancestor) and after hearing this I started to be curious about the origin of Sinhalese especially my father's side of the family. It's also interesting to see that coloured eyes in Sri Lanka have no importance.
pushpika+de+silva.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom