What's new

Ancient History not Appreciated by Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do indians have to link themselves to punjabis every time.

why not just take pride in your own ethncity, be it bengali,gujarati,tamil,marathi, ect?

whats special about us punjabis that you ppl have to link yourselves to us? from what i know most indians make fun of punjabis, have racist stereotypes about us, call us uneducated,backwards,brainless, paindoos, ect.

but you people never miss a chance to compare yourseleves to us punjabis,or to try and take credit for punjabi history and achievements.

oh my god.
Punjab is known in the world as a part of India. If you would tell anyone that u belong to Punjab, one would automatically assume the ure from India.

hell without India noone would even give a $hit to this name.

When Khali enters the ring, the announcer announces Khali from Punjab, India.
People like you should be thanking to India and Indian punjabis for giving some name to ure country that is otherwise known as terror-heaven.

lol yeah! Remember 'Ancient Pakistan'...LMFAO :rofl:

Yeah Ancient Pakistan,Any proof of the word PAKISTAN in any ancient IVC/Vedic Texts??I mean, what kind of history has been taught to them? BTW, Zia would be rolling in his grave after hearing about ancient pakistan!!

History of Pakistan started with the invasion of Mohd. Bin Qasim in sindh in 716 AD.

Period.

11sm5xe.jpg

wakey wakey yourself.many indian punjabis refuse to call themselves "indian" because it was a name given by invaders/british.
why do so many indians punjabis refuse to call themselves indian and feel embarrassed of the rest of india?

You can ask the Indian members here from Punjab about what they call themselves.

wakey wakey yourself.many indian punjabis refuse to call themselves "indian" because it was a name given by invaders/british.
why do so many indians punjabis refuse to call themselves indian and feel embarrassed of the rest of india?
because they see you ppl as inferiors.

dont expect much from us pakistani punjabis either.

Yes and pakistani Punjabis are a martial race,one pakistani punjabi is equal to 10 hindu banias! Isn't it? they are a superior race, infact they are the best race in the world. They were the first ones who were sent to the earth by Allah.All races are inferior to them, sindhis, balochis,etc;etc;etc;

You don't get my point, do you?

You are saying that ALL of the civilisational traits of IVC vanished with time.

One trait might become extinct, may be even two or three but all of them? Seriously?

When did I say that all their traits vanished instantly?

You are the one making the claim that they all went extinct.

Which civilisational traits of IVC do current day Pakistanis possess?

We've been through this already. You are going in circles. Here, once again:

How many Egyptians can read/write heiroglyphics? How many Iraqis read cuneiform tablets? How many Cambodians can read inscriptions on their ancient monuments? Can the average Englishman read druid scripts?

See, you have decided that a modern civilization can only lay claim to ancient heritage if their is a cultural or linguistic continuity. By that logic, Egyptians, Iraqis, Cambodians, British, Peruvians, Mexicans, etc. have no claim to their archaelogical heritage.

It's a self-serving, silly claim.

You can ask the Indian members here from Punjab about what they call themselves.

Im from Haryana, which was a part of Punjab till few decades back.
so can i tell how I would feel to be called a Pakistani ?

What ever it takes to prove that pakistanis are not indians in culture and civilization, is less an effort for a pakistani.

Somehow pakistan is mysteriosuly related to medivial arabia. And moder pakistanis are offsprings of nomads of medival arabia who used to graze camels befor coming in contact with PBUH.

Yes and pakistani Punjabis are a martial race,one pakistani punjabi is equal to 10 hindu banias! Isn't it? they are a superior race, infact they are the best race in the world. They were the first ones who were sent to the earth by Allah.All races are inferior to them, sindhis, balochis,etc;etc;etc;

None of ur posts r worth a reply...

Pakistan is the world.

They were the IVC when it got flushed.

They were the Buddist when king Ashok became a god fearing Buddhist.

They were jat(not Hindu) warriors of king Porus who fought Alexander.

They were the Arabs muslims of Mohamud Bin Kasim who conquered Sindh.

They were Gaznavi muslim who came from Afghanistan.
They were the moghuls who came from central Asia.

They were the martial race of the British army.

But what they never are the Hindus or the Indians.

None of ur posts r worth a reply...

Arrey!...Why not?? Sir, please..please ...please...I was singing praises in the name of Pakistani Punjabis and you are saying such things?

Don't you think that they are the best? Isn't this the reason why they are in majority in the Defence Forces? Isn't this the reason why the power is shared mostly by them, ofcourse, they have some inbuilt qualities in them, that is why they are excelling in each and every field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom